Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where can I go in NYS to test good headphones? Last post on 5/2/14 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In Your Experience Does Beyerdynamic Have Good Warranty Service? Last post on 10/16/13 at 9:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Amp for around $100? Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! - Page 15post #211 of 96210/3/12 at 4:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 96210/4/12 at 12:36ampost #213 of 96210/4/12 at 10:18ampost #214 of 96210/4/12 at 12:15pmpost #215 of 96210/4/12 at 2:06pmpost #216 of 96210/4/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
Yeah, I guess if you want over the ear HD25 will be extra bothersome cause of the clamp. I haven't heard the M-100, but I have some high hopes for it ^^
I'd say the COPs are also slightly V sounding, with some missing info in the midrange and low treble region. I'd say the HD25 is more forward, clean, and it is faster in pace. The COP's sound isn't as concentrated per say. The COP sounds a little off if all the bass ports aren't open. Maybe not off, more so just follow in a way. I personally like it for the bass, but I'd say in raw SQ the HD25 is well ahead. The COP will give better sub bass, and fuller bass overall. The treble also isn't quite as sharp, not that the HD25's are either.post #217 of 96210/4/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Not even close compared to the T70P I recently sold. COP is downright muddy in comparison. The T70P was one of the cleanest, detailed headphones I've ever heard. The treble peak (which I'm very sensitive to) was the killer for me.post #218 of 96210/4/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.post #219 of 96210/4/12 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by USAudio
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.
Thanks for sharing the graph. Makes sense. I've always been interested in the T5P also but the price.post #220 of 96210/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #221 of 96210/5/12 at 1:30ampost #222 of 96210/7/12 at 9:13ampost #223 of 96210/7/12 at 11:03ampost #224 of 96210/7/12 at 11:55ampost #225 of 96210/7/12 at 12:01pm
I did get to try them out twice, but I'm still curious because I need to hear them fully burned-in and I haven't had a serious listen with them quite yet.
- Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
- Headphone Impedance
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 22 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 32 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 36 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 for trade or sale. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Review of the Little-Dot MKIII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2