Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where can I go in NYS to test good headphones? Last post on 5/2/14 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In Your Experience Does Beyerdynamic Have Good Warranty Service? Last post on 10/16/13 at 9:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Amp for around $100? Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! - Page 15post #211 of 96210/3/12 at 4:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 96210/4/12 at 12:36ampost #213 of 96210/4/12 at 10:18ampost #214 of 96210/4/12 at 12:15pmpost #215 of 96210/4/12 at 2:06pmpost #216 of 96210/4/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
Yeah, I guess if you want over the ear HD25 will be extra bothersome cause of the clamp. I haven't heard the M-100, but I have some high hopes for it ^^
I'd say the COPs are also slightly V sounding, with some missing info in the midrange and low treble region. I'd say the HD25 is more forward, clean, and it is faster in pace. The COP's sound isn't as concentrated per say. The COP sounds a little off if all the bass ports aren't open. Maybe not off, more so just follow in a way. I personally like it for the bass, but I'd say in raw SQ the HD25 is well ahead. The COP will give better sub bass, and fuller bass overall. The treble also isn't quite as sharp, not that the HD25's are either.post #217 of 96210/4/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Not even close compared to the T70P I recently sold. COP is downright muddy in comparison. The T70P was one of the cleanest, detailed headphones I've ever heard. The treble peak (which I'm very sensitive to) was the killer for me.post #218 of 96210/4/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.post #219 of 96210/4/12 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by USAudio
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.
Thanks for sharing the graph. Makes sense. I've always been interested in the T5P also but the price.post #220 of 96210/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #221 of 96210/5/12 at 1:30am
Exactly what I said, but after some time you'll love (or get used to it ;-) )post #222 of 96210/7/12 at 9:13ampost #223 of 96210/7/12 at 11:03ampost #224 of 96210/7/12 at 11:55amQuote:
Different sound. They're both great :)post #225 of 96210/7/12 at 12:01pm
I did get to try them out twice, but I'm still curious because I need to hear them fully burned-in and I haven't had a serious listen with them quite yet.
- Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
- Headphone Impedance
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial, USB DAC/headphone amp... 2 minutes ago
- › Okay, tired of making threads, let's end this already. Fight for... 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Q-Jays are back. 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2