Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where can I go in NYS to test good headphones? Last post on 5/2/14 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In Your Experience Does Beyerdynamic Have Good Warranty Service? Last post on 10/16/13 at 9:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Amp for around $100? Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! - Page 15post #211 of 96210/3/12 at 4:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 96210/4/12 at 12:36ampost #213 of 96210/4/12 at 10:18ampost #214 of 96210/4/12 at 12:15pmpost #215 of 96210/4/12 at 2:06pmpost #216 of 96210/4/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
Yeah, I guess if you want over the ear HD25 will be extra bothersome cause of the clamp. I haven't heard the M-100, but I have some high hopes for it ^^
I'd say the COPs are also slightly V sounding, with some missing info in the midrange and low treble region. I'd say the HD25 is more forward, clean, and it is faster in pace. The COP's sound isn't as concentrated per say. The COP sounds a little off if all the bass ports aren't open. Maybe not off, more so just follow in a way. I personally like it for the bass, but I'd say in raw SQ the HD25 is well ahead. The COP will give better sub bass, and fuller bass overall. The treble also isn't quite as sharp, not that the HD25's are either.post #217 of 96210/4/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Not even close compared to the T70P I recently sold. COP is downright muddy in comparison. The T70P was one of the cleanest, detailed headphones I've ever heard. The treble peak (which I'm very sensitive to) was the killer for me.post #218 of 96210/4/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.post #219 of 96210/4/12 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by USAudio
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.
Thanks for sharing the graph. Makes sense. I've always been interested in the T5P also but the price.post #220 of 96210/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #221 of 96210/5/12 at 1:30ampost #222 of 96210/7/12 at 9:13ampost #223 of 96210/7/12 at 11:03ampost #224 of 96210/7/12 at 11:55ampost #225 of 96210/7/12 at 12:01pm
I did get to try them out twice, but I'm still curious because I need to hear them fully burned-in and I haven't had a serious listen with them quite yet.
- Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
- Headphone Impedance
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 2 seconds ago
- › Good Closed Back headphones for under 150 USD 20 seconds ago
- › ChiUniFi 9 Meet Impressions thread 36 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 39 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones FOR ME for less than 200$? 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 3 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Pleasant Ridge, MI 9.19.15 4 minutes ago
- › Kindly Request Your Expertise 4 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)