Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Amp for around $100? Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- V-Moda M-80 vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Last post on 12/27/12 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amping Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros? Last post on 12/4/12 at 3:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! - Page 15post #211 of 95710/3/12 at 4:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 95710/4/12 at 12:36ampost #213 of 95710/4/12 at 10:18ampost #214 of 95710/4/12 at 12:15pmpost #215 of 95710/4/12 at 2:06pmpost #216 of 95710/4/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
Yeah, I guess if you want over the ear HD25 will be extra bothersome cause of the clamp. I haven't heard the M-100, but I have some high hopes for it ^^
I'd say the COPs are also slightly V sounding, with some missing info in the midrange and low treble region. I'd say the HD25 is more forward, clean, and it is faster in pace. The COP's sound isn't as concentrated per say. The COP sounds a little off if all the bass ports aren't open. Maybe not off, more so just follow in a way. I personally like it for the bass, but I'd say in raw SQ the HD25 is well ahead. The COP will give better sub bass, and fuller bass overall. The treble also isn't quite as sharp, not that the HD25's are either.post #217 of 95710/4/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Not even close compared to the T70P I recently sold. COP is downright muddy in comparison. The T70P was one of the cleanest, detailed headphones I've ever heard. The treble peak (which I'm very sensitive to) was the killer for me.post #218 of 95710/4/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.post #219 of 95710/4/12 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by USAudio
I'm sensitive to those peaks as well.
Looks like they've tamed the peak with the T5p ... too bad they're so expensive.
Thanks for sharing the graph. Makes sense. I've always been interested in the T5P also but the price.post #220 of 95710/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #221 of 95710/5/12 at 1:30ampost #222 of 95710/7/12 at 9:13ampost #223 of 95710/7/12 at 11:03ampost #224 of 95710/7/12 at 11:55ampost #225 of 95710/7/12 at 12:01pm
I did get to try them out twice, but I'm still curious because I need to hear them fully burned-in and I haven't had a serious listen with them quite yet.
- Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 34 seconds ago
- › Fitear MH335DW vs JH16 pro vs Unique Melody Merlin vs Roxanne vs... 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob