Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Village Headphone Meet 2012 (Southern California) - Sunday, April 22, 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Village Headphone Meet 2012 (Southern California) - Sunday, April 22, 2012 - Page 5  

post #61 of 129
If I am not working I will be there. An amazing Studio! Legendary building. Would love to catch up and meet some Internet friends.
If I make it. I will be bringing:
LCD-3
SR71-B
Ibasso Balanced DAC
Algorhythm
240 GB mod Classic.

Can not wait to try the RXMKIII smily_headphones1.gif
post #62 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by 909 View Post

i am planning to attend, though, i haven't decided whether i'll bring gear. 


*cough* DAC *cough* (EC Amp maybe?)  

 

I'll bring you brownies chock full of high frustose corn syrup! tongue_smile.gif


Edited by Anaxilus - 4/11/12 at 2:18pm
post #63 of 129

RSVP'd for me and the girlfriend.


Never been to a meet before so I'm really excited for this.  Any idea how many people will turn out?

Any new details on the after party?  The venue looks incredible.

Not sure if I will bring any gear...maybe if someone is interested in something I have:

Headphones: Senn HD650, Grado SR80, Senn HD595, Senn PX100
DACs: Fubar II, Spitfire MkII, DACMagic
Amps:  Headroom portable, Little Dot MkIII

Let me know!

post #64 of 129

Anyone interested in hearing a Beyerdynamic Dt770/80 and a Fiio E17?

Also I have to ask if anyone can bring their Hifiman HE-500, I'm very interested in hearing it, if i do intend to go.  
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio18 View Post

RSVP'd for me and the girlfriend.


Never been to a meet before so I'm really excited for this.  Any idea how many people will turn out?

Any new details on the after party?  The venue looks incredible.

Not sure if I will bring any gear...maybe if someone is interested in something I have:

Headphones: Senn HD650, Grado SR80, Senn HD595, Senn PX100
DACs: Fubar II, Spitfire MkII, DACMagic
Amps:  Headroom portable, Little Dot MkIII

Let me know!


 

I am very interested with the Senn HD650 if I do end up going.  

 

post #65 of 129

I'm actually interested in testing if I can output from my HP Touchpad to the E17 so I can make a portable reference rig.

 

Kojaku

post #66 of 129

Has anyone had a chance to check out the facility in terms of availability of power?  Do I need to bring a long extension cord (my power thingie only has a 1 meter cord)?

post #67 of 129
Is there an equipment list? I would like to listen to a 009 with 727. My Thunderpants are ready so that will gives us two pairs at the meet.
post #68 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post

Has anyone had a chance to check out the facility in terms of availability of power?  Do I need to bring a long extension cord (my power thingie only has a 1 meter cord)?


Unless I find out otherwise (or unless Alex posts otherwise), I'd assume that it would probably be a good idea to bring things like power strips and extension cords.

post #69 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygonn View Post

Is there an equipment list? I would like to listen to a 009 with 727. My Thunderpants are ready so that will gives us two pairs at the meet.

What pads do you have? Also, just because I'm curious, what did Tyll say about your TP's compared to the originals?

Kojaku
post #70 of 129
I live quite close by to the meet and would love to go...but is there an age requirement?
post #71 of 129

Are we allowed to try other people's gear with others? 

I want to hear the HD650 with someone's Lyr and Bitfrost (Well Jason will be there actually) Never been to a meet before. 

post #72 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDappleman View Post

Are we allowed to try other people's gear with others? 

I want to hear the HD650 with someone's Lyr and Bitfrost (Well Jason will be there actually) Never been to a meet before. 


I dunno about everyone else, but I know I personally am never opposed to sharing my equipment. Although I will probably be taking my porta-reference rig around with me (assuming it's all assembled by then (HP Touchpad w/ALACs through DoubleTwist> FiiO E17 at 24/96>TTVJ Slim>Headphone of choice). I'll probably leave my Cabillas 225i's and my TP1's with LCD-2 pads at a table or with a trustworthy company. I'm mostly testing my rig with possible future purchases, not so much testing my current arsenal of cans with other setups.

Kojaku
post #73 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDappleman View Post

Are we allowed to try other people's gear with others? 

I want to hear the HD650 with someone's Lyr and Bitfrost (Well Jason will be there actually) Never been to a meet before. 



Ask first, but usually you can try your stuff on other peoples equipment and their stuff on yours.  Just be respectfull of everyone's concerns.  I usually hover around my equipment for bit to answer questions and then go off and listen to everyone else's setups.

post #74 of 129

Aww sweet! Finally something close, I'll be there. All I have is akg 701 and DT-990 and the Pico DAC/Amp, should I take it?


Edited by Hrimthursum - 4/16/12 at 2:07pm
post #75 of 129

I won't be there but just wondering if this meet will mainly be for Head-Fi'ers(another question asked) as I see many...what seems to be more public posters.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Village Headphone Meet 2012 (Southern California) - Sunday, April 22, 2012