FS: Objective2 Amplifier (Black Allied Case / Bamboo Front Panel) - Professionally Built
Will Ship To: United States
I have an Objective2 amplifier available for sale. This amp was professionally built by an electronics engineering student who also sells his work on eBay.
The amplifier features the following:
- Black Allied Aluminum Case and Black Screws
- A super looking bamboo front panel that is slightly darker than the typical bamboo panel that you may have seen pictures of.
- Heavy duty rubber bumpers on the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of desks or table surfaces.
- (2) Traid adapters -- One is still new and never used in the original box.
- No modifications have been applied to the gain structure - it is the standard gain structure that was outlined in the design specs.
What is not present with this amplifier:
- (2) 9V Rechargeable Batteries. I decided not to purchase them as I don't use the amp without the power supply and my hope for the amp was to use the battery space to insert the DAC module when it was released.
- Excellent condition. 9 on a 10 scale. I've only had it for a month, but have been using my other amps more and this one doesn't get a lot of use at the moment.
- $$SOLD$$ via PayPal
- Shipping: I'll fix the shipping rate at $8.00 for USPS Priority Mail and delivery confirmation. If the postage amount is higher, I'll cover the difference.
Edited by wje - 4/7/12 at 8:44am