Had a great time watching this, thanks Jude!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandLehmanntagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 5/30/12
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productVentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Vibratotagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV - Page 6post #76 of 1044/10/12 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1044/10/12 at 12:03pmpost #78 of 1044/10/12 at 10:06pmpost #79 of 1044/11/12 at 9:12ampost #80 of 1044/11/12 at 9:43amCos this thread & video is of the Oct '11 show. If you are keen on going to this year's spring (12th May '12), please go to the link I provided above.post #81 of 1044/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #82 of 1044/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #83 of 1044/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #84 of 1044/12/12 at 7:21pmpost #85 of 1044/12/12 at 11:16pmpost #86 of 1044/13/12 at 9:11am
Great video, I really enjoyed it.
Just a side note, but the pricing seems so cheap compared to U.S. prices on some items.
JVC HP-DX1000 - 36800 Yen = ~$454 dollars, the typical US cost is ~$1,100
Stax SR-007 109800 Yen = $1,355, it typically costs ~$2,600 in the U.S.
Even if they're used, it seems like a downright bargain ;)post #87 of 1044/13/12 at 9:46amYou're correct that those are used prices. Local used JP products do go at pretty good prices. However foreign (to Japan) branded products are quite expensive, even used.post #88 of 1044/13/12 at 1:45pmpost #89 of 1044/14/12 at 7:50ampost #90 of 1044/15/12 at 7:59amQuote:
OMG 007 for $1355. I think I need to book a trip to Japan Just wish they had one in black...
Edited by drez - 4/15/12 at 8:00am
- 2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 23 seconds ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 45 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 55 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 7 minutes ago
- › W3 VERSUS W30 - - EXCITING NEWS! 7 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2