Had a great time watching this, thanks Jude!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandLehmanntagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 5/30/12
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productVentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Vibratotagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Ray Samuels Dark Star vs Cavalli Liquid Gold Last post on 5/8/16 at 1:41am in High-end Audio Forum
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV - Page 6post #76 of 1044/10/12 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1044/10/12 at 12:03pmpost #78 of 1044/10/12 at 10:06pmpost #79 of 1044/11/12 at 9:12ampost #80 of 1044/11/12 at 9:43amCos this thread & video is of the Oct '11 show. If you are keen on going to this year's spring (12th May '12), please go to the link I provided above.post #81 of 1044/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #82 of 1044/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #83 of 1044/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #84 of 1044/12/12 at 7:21pmpost #85 of 1044/12/12 at 11:16pmpost #86 of 1044/13/12 at 9:11am
Great video, I really enjoyed it.
Just a side note, but the pricing seems so cheap compared to U.S. prices on some items.
JVC HP-DX1000 - 36800 Yen = ~$454 dollars, the typical US cost is ~$1,100
Stax SR-007 109800 Yen = $1,355, it typically costs ~$2,600 in the U.S.
Even if they're used, it seems like a downright bargain ;)post #87 of 1044/13/12 at 9:46amYou're correct that those are used prices. Local used JP products do go at pretty good prices. However foreign (to Japan) branded products are quite expensive, even used.post #88 of 1044/13/12 at 1:45pmpost #89 of 1044/14/12 at 7:50ampost #90 of 1044/15/12 at 7:59amQuote:
OMG 007 for $1355. I think I need to book a trip to Japan Just wish they had one in black...
Edited by drez - 4/15/12 at 8:00am
- 2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 38 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › NuPrime HPA-9 ™ new headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 4 minutes ago
- › On-ear headphones around $200 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest King Cobra RCA Interconnects - 0.5m 6 minutes ago
- › Radiohead Fans Attacked ! 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...