Had a great time watching this, thanks Jude!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandLehmanntagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 5/30/12
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productVentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Vibratotagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
At the time of this review, the iFi micro iDSD, iFi nano Gemini cable and iFi nano iUSB3.0 was for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are links for the purchase of these three...
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV - Page 6post #76 of 1044/10/12 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1044/10/12 at 12:03pmpost #78 of 1044/10/12 at 10:06pmpost #79 of 1044/11/12 at 9:12ampost #80 of 1044/11/12 at 9:43amCos this thread & video is of the Oct '11 show. If you are keen on going to this year's spring (12th May '12), please go to the link I provided above.post #81 of 1044/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #82 of 1044/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #83 of 1044/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #84 of 1044/12/12 at 7:21pmpost #85 of 1044/12/12 at 11:16pmpost #86 of 1044/13/12 at 9:11am
Great video, I really enjoyed it.
Just a side note, but the pricing seems so cheap compared to U.S. prices on some items.
JVC HP-DX1000 - 36800 Yen = ~$454 dollars, the typical US cost is ~$1,100
Stax SR-007 109800 Yen = $1,355, it typically costs ~$2,600 in the U.S.
Even if they're used, it seems like a downright bargain ;)post #87 of 1044/13/12 at 9:46amYou're correct that those are used prices. Local used JP products do go at pretty good prices. However foreign (to Japan) branded products are quite expensive, even used.post #88 of 1044/13/12 at 1:45pmpost #89 of 1044/14/12 at 7:50ampost #90 of 1044/15/12 at 7:59amQuote:
OMG 007 for $1355. I think I need to book a trip to Japan Just wish they had one in black...
Edited by drez - 4/15/12 at 8:00am
- 2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 19 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 with Audeze black leather pads 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse