Had a great time watching this, thanks Jude!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandLehmanntagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 5/30/12
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productVentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Vibratotagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV - Page 6post #76 of 1044/10/12 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1044/10/12 at 12:03pmpost #78 of 1044/10/12 at 10:06pmpost #79 of 1044/11/12 at 9:12ampost #80 of 1044/11/12 at 9:43amCos this thread & video is of the Oct '11 show. If you are keen on going to this year's spring (12th May '12), please go to the link I provided above.post #81 of 1044/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #82 of 1044/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #83 of 1044/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #84 of 1044/12/12 at 7:21pmpost #85 of 1044/12/12 at 11:16pmpost #86 of 1044/13/12 at 9:11am
Great video, I really enjoyed it.
Just a side note, but the pricing seems so cheap compared to U.S. prices on some items.
JVC HP-DX1000 - 36800 Yen = ~$454 dollars, the typical US cost is ~$1,100
Stax SR-007 109800 Yen = $1,355, it typically costs ~$2,600 in the U.S.
Even if they're used, it seems like a downright bargain ;)post #87 of 1044/13/12 at 9:46amYou're correct that those are used prices. Local used JP products do go at pretty good prices. However foreign (to Japan) branded products are quite expensive, even used.post #88 of 1044/13/12 at 1:45pmpost #89 of 1044/14/12 at 7:50ampost #90 of 1044/15/12 at 7:59amQuote:
OMG 007 for $1355. I think I need to book a trip to Japan Just wish they had one in black...
Edited by drez - 4/15/12 at 8:00am
- 2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 25 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 26 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › Bricasti M1 DAC impressions. 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › New DAP Shanling M2 is coming, smaller size and all new design 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2