Had a great time watching this, thanks Jude!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandLehmanntagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 5/30/12
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productVentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 5/30/12
- productV-MODA Vibratotagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/20/14 at 5:14am in High-end Audio Forum
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV - Page 6post #76 of 1044/10/12 at 11:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1044/10/12 at 12:03pmpost #78 of 1044/10/12 at 10:06pmpost #79 of 1044/11/12 at 9:12ampost #80 of 1044/11/12 at 9:43amCos this thread & video is of the Oct '11 show. If you are keen on going to this year's spring (12th May '12), please go to the link I provided above.post #81 of 1044/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #82 of 1044/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #83 of 1044/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #84 of 1044/12/12 at 7:21pmpost #85 of 1044/12/12 at 11:16pmpost #86 of 1044/13/12 at 9:11am
Great video, I really enjoyed it.
Just a side note, but the pricing seems so cheap compared to U.S. prices on some items.
JVC HP-DX1000 - 36800 Yen = ~$454 dollars, the typical US cost is ~$1,100
Stax SR-007 109800 Yen = $1,355, it typically costs ~$2,600 in the U.S.
Even if they're used, it seems like a downright bargain ;)post #87 of 1044/13/12 at 9:46amYou're correct that those are used prices. Local used JP products do go at pretty good prices. However foreign (to Japan) branded products are quite expensive, even used.post #88 of 1044/13/12 at 1:45pmpost #89 of 1044/14/12 at 7:50ampost #90 of 1044/15/12 at 7:59amQuote:
OMG 007 for $1355. I think I need to book a trip to Japan Just wish they had one in black...
Edited by drez - 4/15/12 at 8:00am
- 2011 Tokyo Headphone Festival - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 58 seconds ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › How to add DAC to my setup? 5 minutes ago
- › Mini Balanced to 2.5mm (AK120II to headphone amp) 7 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 10 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)