Isn't Hifiman Chinese?
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- What would you say are the best 3 IEM's out in the market now ? Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I really need help from the savvy veteran knowledgeable guys here Last post on 1/18/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- So my first "non-cheapo" cans were.... Last post on 1/21/15 at 11:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Soundstage of LCD2 vs LCD3 vs HD800 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah :) Them too. I at first thought they were American with an Asian(Chinese) CEO but it's fully Chinese with their headquarters in China.
Head-Direct Corporation was founded in 2005 and it is a designer/manufacturer that specializes in high quality portable audio products, such as headphones, headphone amplifiers and portable music players. We are headquartered in Tianjin China and are very much a global company. Our R&D and manufacturing is located primarily in China with most of our marketing and sales in the United States, Japan and Europe.
Currently STAX(by Edifier), Hifiman, and FiiO are the largest and... well known Chinese brands on Head fi. There is soundmagic and small manufactuers that I won't need to mention of course. Sure Audio Gd and YUIN are chinese but as in whole head fi big and known those three are it. Edifier has over 3000 employees and FiiO has over 100.
- Soundstage of LCD2 vs LCD3 vs HD800
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 33 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 5 minutes ago
- › looking for better headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3