You may want to have a look at this thread:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 33post #481 of 5172/26/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 5172/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by plakat
You may want to have a look at this thread:
Thanks for the link. That's a LOT of content.post #483 of 5172/27/13 at 6:13ampost #484 of 5172/28/13 at 11:32pmpost #485 of 5173/1/13 at 12:13am
Meh. Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head. I'll be waiting for the 267. Hope the price goes down just in time.post #486 of 5173/1/13 at 3:58ampost #487 of 5173/1/13 at 5:50am
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.
Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.post #488 of 5173/1/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Nah. Not you. The guy who won't let anyone else talk. Almost fanboyism... until his own copy broke... then the lies of "version 2". Whatever. I still have hopes for 267 and 67.post #489 of 5173/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #490 of 5173/2/13 at 7:05ampost #491 of 5173/2/13 at 7:10amQuote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.post #492 of 5173/2/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Craigster75
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.
My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.post #493 of 5173/2/13 at 10:36amQuote:
AKG's web site will have a list of authorized resellers which would all cover the warranty.post #494 of 5173/2/13 at 2:39pm
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › stoner acoustic ud110v2 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)