You may want to have a look at this thread:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 33post #481 of 5172/26/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 5172/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by plakat
You may want to have a look at this thread:
Thanks for the link. That's a LOT of content.post #483 of 5172/27/13 at 6:13ampost #484 of 5172/28/13 at 11:32pmpost #485 of 5173/1/13 at 12:13am
Meh. Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head. I'll be waiting for the 267. Hope the price goes down just in time.post #486 of 5173/1/13 at 3:58ampost #487 of 5173/1/13 at 5:50am
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.
Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.post #488 of 5173/1/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Nah. Not you. The guy who won't let anyone else talk. Almost fanboyism... until his own copy broke... then the lies of "version 2". Whatever. I still have hopes for 267 and 67.post #489 of 5173/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #490 of 5173/2/13 at 7:05ampost #491 of 5173/2/13 at 7:10amQuote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.post #492 of 5173/2/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Craigster75
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.
My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.post #493 of 5173/2/13 at 10:36amQuote:
AKG's web site will have a list of authorized resellers which would all cover the warranty.post #494 of 5173/2/13 at 2:39pm
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 18 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 20 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Any recommendation of great Balanced headphone? 52 seconds ago
- › Need amp/dac? 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Need Replacement Pads for my HD 650 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2