You may want to have a look at this thread:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 33post #481 of 5172/26/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 5172/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by plakat
You may want to have a look at this thread:
Thanks for the link. That's a LOT of content.post #483 of 5172/27/13 at 6:13ampost #484 of 5172/28/13 at 11:32pmpost #485 of 5173/1/13 at 12:13am
Meh. Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head. I'll be waiting for the 267. Hope the price goes down just in time.post #486 of 5173/1/13 at 3:58ampost #487 of 5173/1/13 at 5:50am
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.
Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.post #488 of 5173/1/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Nah. Not you. The guy who won't let anyone else talk. Almost fanboyism... until his own copy broke... then the lies of "version 2". Whatever. I still have hopes for 267 and 67.post #489 of 5173/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #490 of 5173/2/13 at 7:05ampost #491 of 5173/2/13 at 7:10amQuote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.post #492 of 5173/2/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Craigster75
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.
My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.post #493 of 5173/2/13 at 10:36amQuote:
AKG's web site will have a list of authorized resellers which would all cover the warranty.post #494 of 5173/2/13 at 2:39pm
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › beyer dt770, 880, 990 replacement pad/cushion--softskin, gel,... 10 seconds ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 59 seconds ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › HD650 - New Version? 11 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 11 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 14 minutes ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 14 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)