You may want to have a look at this thread:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample of Turbo X provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 33post #481 of 5172/26/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 5172/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by plakat
You may want to have a look at this thread:
Thanks for the link. That's a LOT of content.post #483 of 5172/27/13 at 6:13ampost #484 of 5172/28/13 at 11:32pmpost #485 of 5173/1/13 at 12:13am
Meh. Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head. I'll be waiting for the 267. Hope the price goes down just in time.post #486 of 5173/1/13 at 3:58ampost #487 of 5173/1/13 at 5:50am
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.
Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.post #488 of 5173/1/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Nah. Not you. The guy who won't let anyone else talk. Almost fanboyism... until his own copy broke... then the lies of "version 2". Whatever. I still have hopes for 267 and 67.post #489 of 5173/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #490 of 5173/2/13 at 7:05ampost #491 of 5173/2/13 at 7:10amQuote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.post #492 of 5173/2/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Craigster75
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.
My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.post #493 of 5173/2/13 at 10:36amQuote:
AKG's web site will have a list of authorized resellers which would all cover the warranty.post #494 of 5173/2/13 at 2:39pm
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › Starter Tube AMPs 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone comparison: Sennheiser HD 600, HD 700, HD 800, HD 25-1,... 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Waveaudiophile Meet in Jakarta 22 April 2015 7 minutes ago
- › TDK neo:n 3 TH-NEC300 like new 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2