You may want to have a look at this thread:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 33post #481 of 5172/26/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 5172/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by plakat
You may want to have a look at this thread:
Thanks for the link. That's a LOT of content.post #483 of 5172/27/13 at 6:13ampost #484 of 5172/28/13 at 11:32pmpost #485 of 5173/1/13 at 12:13am
Meh. Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head. I'll be waiting for the 267. Hope the price goes down just in time.post #486 of 5173/1/13 at 3:58ampost #487 of 5173/1/13 at 5:50am
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.
Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.post #488 of 5173/1/13 at 9:36amQuote:
Nah. Not you. The guy who won't let anyone else talk. Almost fanboyism... until his own copy broke... then the lies of "version 2". Whatever. I still have hopes for 267 and 67.post #489 of 5173/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #490 of 5173/2/13 at 7:05ampost #491 of 5173/2/13 at 7:10amQuote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.post #492 of 5173/2/13 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Craigster75
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned. Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller. I just look at their ratings first.
My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.post #493 of 5173/2/13 at 10:36amQuote:
AKG's web site will have a list of authorized resellers which would all cover the warranty.post #494 of 5173/2/13 at 2:39pm
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 11 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 15 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Magni (Mint) 34 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 35 seconds ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 47 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 48 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob