Just received an email saying the K267 is finally shipping, yet every dealer still doesn't have it in stock. Sigh....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 31post #451 of 5171/17/13 at 11:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 5171/17/13 at 4:47pmpost #453 of 5171/17/13 at 4:48pmpost #454 of 5171/18/13 at 10:49ampost #455 of 5171/18/13 at 11:11amQuote:
The usual marketing strategy....post #456 of 5171/18/13 at 11:13ampost #457 of 5172/20/13 at 11:59ampost #458 of 5172/20/13 at 12:01pmpost #459 of 5172/20/13 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 5172/21/13 at 7:30ampost #461 of 5172/21/13 at 7:31ampost #462 of 5172/21/13 at 11:42ampost #463 of 5172/21/13 at 11:49am
some words about the K267 from the guys in Vienna.
The different settings are optimized for different applications. The switch affects the bass frequency below 120 Hz only. For live sound in clubs or on the stage most DJs need an intensive bass because 1) the bass frequencies are fighting against the loud PA system and 2) more bass means more fun. In the studio too much bass may cover the lower midrange due to masking effects and may fatigue your ears. Therefore, the “Studio” setting is designed more neutral than the other two settings.
- “Stage” is optimized for stages with high SPL levels at low frequencies below 120 Hz. It delivers about 2-3 dB more bass than the middle setting called “Club”
- “Club” is perfect for small- to mid-sized stages. It delivers a bit more (another 2-3 dB) more bass than “Studio” setting.
- “Studio” is the best choice for producing, mixing and mastering tracks. It is well-balanced and allows you judge about the whole mix.
The special thing about the switch is that it works with acoustics only. It is a pure acoustic design without any electronics. It was an idea of one of our acoustic engineers. Unlike other concepts it delivers excellent results at low distortion.post #464 of 5172/21/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528
some words about the K267 from the guys in Vienna.
The special thing about the switch is that it works with acoustics only. It is a pure acoustic design without any electronics. It was an idea of one of our acoustic engineers. Unlike other concepts it delivers excellent results at low distortion.
LOL, opening and closing bass ports, that's surely a novelty idea, they should definitely patent it, wait I bet Beyer already did.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Need help with Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headset and PS4 Setup 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 4 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Headphone stand for HD650s? 7 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2