Just received an email saying the K267 is finally shipping, yet every dealer still doesn't have it in stock. Sigh....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 31post #451 of 5171/17/13 at 11:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 5171/17/13 at 4:47pmpost #453 of 5171/17/13 at 4:48pmpost #454 of 5171/18/13 at 10:49ampost #455 of 5171/18/13 at 11:11amQuote:
The usual marketing strategy....post #456 of 5171/18/13 at 11:13ampost #457 of 5172/20/13 at 11:59ampost #458 of 5172/20/13 at 12:01pmpost #459 of 5172/20/13 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 5172/21/13 at 7:30ampost #461 of 5172/21/13 at 7:31ampost #462 of 5172/21/13 at 11:42ampost #463 of 5172/21/13 at 11:49am
some words about the K267 from the guys in Vienna.
The different settings are optimized for different applications. The switch affects the bass frequency below 120 Hz only. For live sound in clubs or on the stage most DJs need an intensive bass because 1) the bass frequencies are fighting against the loud PA system and 2) more bass means more fun. In the studio too much bass may cover the lower midrange due to masking effects and may fatigue your ears. Therefore, the “Studio” setting is designed more neutral than the other two settings.
- “Stage” is optimized for stages with high SPL levels at low frequencies below 120 Hz. It delivers about 2-3 dB more bass than the middle setting called “Club”
- “Club” is perfect for small- to mid-sized stages. It delivers a bit more (another 2-3 dB) more bass than “Studio” setting.
- “Studio” is the best choice for producing, mixing and mastering tracks. It is well-balanced and allows you judge about the whole mix.
The special thing about the switch is that it works with acoustics only. It is a pure acoustic design without any electronics. It was an idea of one of our acoustic engineers. Unlike other concepts it delivers excellent results at low distortion.post #464 of 5172/21/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528
some words about the K267 from the guys in Vienna.
The special thing about the switch is that it works with acoustics only. It is a pure acoustic design without any electronics. It was an idea of one of our acoustic engineers. Unlike other concepts it delivers excellent results at low distortion.
LOL, opening and closing bass ports, that's surely a novelty idea, they should definitely patent it, wait I bet Beyer already did.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 55 seconds ago
- › Fiio x3 vs Fiio x5 or other help please? 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › What to get to enhance phone audio? DAC/Amp? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Which is better? (Denon D600) Vs.(Philips Fidelio X1) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)