How long will it be for Skrillex to endorse a pair of hp's? What do you guys reckon he would go for?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 51711/1/12 at 6:57pmpost #378 of 51711/1/12 at 7:01pmQuote:
I dunno mate, he's got a lot of mid-range "bass" going on in his music.post #379 of 51711/1/12 at 7:05pmpost #380 of 51711/1/12 at 8:05pmpost #381 of 51711/1/12 at 9:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Opened the AKG K267 appreciation thread. Considering they are being shipped out this week to retailers.
Dang brother canuck, I'll be subscribing and awaiting your impressions.
C'mon AKG, you still have enough left in you to make a decent mid tier headphone. Please don't screw it up.post #382 of 51711/2/12 at 2:56ampost #383 of 51711/2/12 at 3:03amQuote:
Where do you see the Ultrasone Signature DJ listed as $699? Everywhere I look, it's listed as $999 or $1199.post #384 of 51711/2/12 at 3:07ampost #385 of 51711/2/12 at 3:08ampost #386 of 51711/2/12 at 3:49am
It's gonna be exciting to see if the k267 stack up well vs the m-100 and mdr-1r in sound, comfort, and portability. Has there been any more serious in-depth reviews of the MDR's yet besides anak's?post #387 of 51711/3/12 at 6:09amQuote:post #388 of 51711/3/12 at 2:13pmQuote:
mm yeah ive seen those. Meant like big wall o text review rather than simple impressions. grrr these tiestos need to get into people's handspost #389 of 51711/6/12 at 11:55pmGot 20 minutes with the 2 smaller models: AKG K67 and AKG K167.
Both were brand new and not burned-in playing lossless files non-amped from an iPod Touch 4G, so take this into consideration.
The short version is that I'm impressed with the build quality and sound of both, isolation is also good, specially the K167, both are easy to drive, no problems playing loud using iPod only.
They have the same sound signature, a little dark with rolled off highs, but not too dark for my taste
The K67 is definately much smaller than K167, the sound is good, nice extension at both ends, the bass is boosted a little, but I'm sure many will like that, for me personally I think it's a little too much. The K67 is an on-ear design and the fit is tight, I would definately recommend that you try them before buy.
The K167 is worth the extra price, much more comfortable, the headphone is bigger but still foldable, and the sound is improved in all areas, the sound is more neutral, the bass is just right, very deep but controlled and not boosted, I would say the bass is better than my Denon AH-D2000, the sound is darker than my Denon's, but it's a fair trade, since many recordings are just a tad too bright and this compensates for that, unlike the K67, the K167 doesn't sound like a DJ headphone at all, I've tried classical, jazz, rock, pop, and it played everything very well, really among the best closed can I've heard, imagine my Denons with an improved bass and a darker sound signature, that would be a way to describe the K167.
Edited by alpha10 - 11/7/12 at 4:42am
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I did my own listening test...four formats...did I hear a difference? 38 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8 vs Hifiman 400i 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 4 minutes ago
- › $399 Apple iPod Touch 6G with 128GB storage and A8 chip 4 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...