Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 22post #316 of 51710/8/12 at 7:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 51710/8/12 at 7:23pm
Simple... the Tiesto. Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.post #318 of 51710/17/12 at 1:55pm
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.
I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.
I'm also not a fan of the way they look.post #319 of 51710/17/12 at 2:08pmpost #320 of 51710/19/12 at 2:56ampost #321 of 51710/19/12 at 6:52ampost #322 of 51710/19/12 at 10:49ampost #323 of 51710/19/12 at 1:03pmpost #324 of 51710/19/12 at 1:37pmpost #325 of 51710/19/12 at 5:20pmpost #326 of 51710/19/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
no one is hating on tiesto
its just its a new product by akg and tiesto and quality is unknownpost #327 of 51710/19/12 at 5:43pmQuote:
More of a general hating on celebrity-endorsed headphones based on history.post #328 of 51710/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.post #329 of 51710/19/12 at 5:55pmQuote:
Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts.post #330 of 51710/19/12 at 6:05pm
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role. I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › In need of an upgrade for my beloved HD650s 35 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.085 . . . . 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 5 minutes ago
- › Why are there so many high priced items for sale from Head Fi'ers... 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why would those with HE-6 prefer speaker amps? 7 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)