- 1,892 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 22post #316 of 51710/8/12 at 7:01pmSame release time as Beats Executive. Hum.... Which to get.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 51710/8/12 at 7:23pm
Simple... the Tiesto. Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.post #318 of 51710/17/12 at 1:55pm
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.
I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.
I'm also not a fan of the way they look.post #319 of 51710/17/12 at 2:08pmpost #320 of 51710/19/12 at 2:56ampost #321 of 51710/19/12 at 6:52ampost #322 of 51710/19/12 at 10:49ampost #323 of 51710/19/12 at 1:03pmpost #324 of 51710/19/12 at 1:37pmpost #325 of 51710/19/12 at 5:20pmpost #326 of 51710/19/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
no one is hating on tiesto
its just its a new product by akg and tiesto and quality is unknownpost #327 of 51710/19/12 at 5:43pmQuote:
More of a general hating on celebrity-endorsed headphones based on history.post #328 of 51710/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.post #329 of 51710/19/12 at 5:55pmQuote:
Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts.post #330 of 51710/19/12 at 6:05pm
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role. I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WTB: Bravo Audio Ocean amp 6 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 14 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 31 seconds ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › amp/dac combo needed for DT660 and 250 ohm DT880 2 minutes ago
- › Does anyone own Shure SRH750DJs? Does it need an amp? 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi