Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 22post #316 of 51710/8/12 at 7:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 51710/8/12 at 7:23pm
Simple... the Tiesto. Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.post #318 of 51710/17/12 at 1:55pm
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.
I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.
I'm also not a fan of the way they look.post #319 of 51710/17/12 at 2:08pmpost #320 of 51710/19/12 at 2:56ampost #321 of 51710/19/12 at 6:52ampost #322 of 51710/19/12 at 10:49ampost #323 of 51710/19/12 at 1:03pmpost #324 of 51710/19/12 at 1:37pmpost #325 of 51710/19/12 at 5:20pmpost #326 of 51710/19/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
no one is hating on tiesto
its just its a new product by akg and tiesto and quality is unknownpost #327 of 51710/19/12 at 5:43pmQuote:
More of a general hating on celebrity-endorsed headphones based on history.post #328 of 51710/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.post #329 of 51710/19/12 at 5:55pmQuote:
Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts.post #330 of 51710/19/12 at 6:05pm
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role. I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › BRAINWAVZ M1 EARPHONES - Free Shipping just now
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 6 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...