Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 22post #316 of 51710/8/12 at 7:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 51710/8/12 at 7:23pm
Simple... the Tiesto. Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.post #318 of 51710/17/12 at 1:55pm
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.
I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.
I'm also not a fan of the way they look.post #319 of 51710/17/12 at 2:08pmpost #320 of 51710/19/12 at 2:56ampost #321 of 51710/19/12 at 6:52ampost #322 of 51710/19/12 at 10:49ampost #323 of 51710/19/12 at 1:03pmpost #324 of 51710/19/12 at 1:37pmpost #325 of 51710/19/12 at 5:20pmpost #326 of 51710/19/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
no one is hating on tiesto
its just its a new product by akg and tiesto and quality is unknownpost #327 of 51710/19/12 at 5:43pmQuote:
More of a general hating on celebrity-endorsed headphones based on history.post #328 of 51710/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.post #329 of 51710/19/12 at 5:55pmQuote:
Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts.post #330 of 51710/19/12 at 6:05pm
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role. I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 seconds ago
- › Is it possible for headphones to indent your skull... 1 minute ago
- › ONN X5 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 7 minutes ago
- › She is Esther (M1&M1PRO) -- New Firmware released! 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...