- 2,044 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K242 HD vs AKG K272 HD Last post on 5/23/12 at 5:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about AKGs... Last post on 12/18/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K140 explored Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Have I bought the same headphones in different package? (K242HD and K530) The same driver in... Last post on 2/6/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto" - Page 22post #316 of 51710/8/12 at 7:01pmSame release time as Beats Executive. Hum.... Which to get.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 51710/8/12 at 7:23pm
Simple... the Tiesto. Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.post #318 of 51710/17/12 at 1:55pm
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.
I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.
I'm also not a fan of the way they look.post #319 of 51710/17/12 at 2:08pmpost #320 of 51710/19/12 at 2:56ampost #321 of 51710/19/12 at 6:52ampost #322 of 51710/19/12 at 10:49ampost #323 of 51710/19/12 at 1:03pmpost #324 of 51710/19/12 at 1:37pmpost #325 of 51710/19/12 at 5:20pmpost #326 of 51710/19/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
no one is hating on tiesto
its just its a new product by akg and tiesto and quality is unknownpost #327 of 51710/19/12 at 5:43pmQuote:
More of a general hating on celebrity-endorsed headphones based on history.post #328 of 51710/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.post #329 of 51710/19/12 at 5:55pmQuote:
Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts.post #330 of 51710/19/12 at 6:05pm
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role. I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.
- New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - HiFiman visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 21 seconds ago
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 29 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 33 seconds ago
- › Good value headphone amplifier (3-400$ range) 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › DC umbilical length question. 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude