Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › O2 vs TOTL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

O2 vs TOTL - Page 26

post #376 of 582

He's postmetalcore

post #377 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKing1 View Post

Oh look we're discussing music genres. Let's add lots of post- and -core while we're at it.

popcorn.gif

This is one of those discussions which leads no where. Even more than objective vs subjective, burn-in/cables believers vs non-believers, At least in those you can get some knowledge instead of guys just throwing insults at each other for not correctly labeling a certain band.

how? genre's aren't "subjective". There's a specific sound and characteristic to which a genre has. It's erroneous to think otherwise.

post #378 of 582

sorry for getting off topic. lol. continue on.

post #379 of 582
I'm into post-genre music with no specific sound or characteristics. White noise, basically.
post #380 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetode View Post

I'm into post-genre music with no specific sound or characteristics. White noise, basically.

So you mean, you are into the ultimate hipster music?

post #381 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post

So you mean, you are into the ultimate hipster music?

179
post #382 of 582

this really is where threads come to die

post #383 of 582
Thread Starter 

*shrugs*

 

it lived a decent life

 

I should have started and ODAC vs TOTL thread.

post #384 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post

*shrugs*

 

it lived a decent life

 

I should have started and ODAC vs TOTL thread.

Well, it did last 26 pages.  By the way Chris, when I get back from vacation, we totally ought to AB my Qinpu and the O2.

post #385 of 582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post

Well, it did last 26 pages.  By the way Chris, when I get back from vacation, we totally ought to AB my Qinpu and the O2.ab

absolutely. I need to try the Stax lambda's off the Qinpu too.

post #386 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post

absolutely. I need to try the Stax lambda's off the Qinpu too.

Which model of Lambda?

post #387 of 582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post

Which model of Lambda?

Pro's, I'm pretty sure.

post #388 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post

Pro's, I'm pretty sure.

They stopped making those in the mid '90s?  Also,  guess that was TOTL at one point, it is even related to the topic slightly.

post #389 of 582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post

They stopped making those in the mid '90s?  Also,  guess that was TOTL at one point, it is even related to the topic slightly.

yeah, it's a vintage set! My friend Stefan loaned em to me for a while, they are really neat man.

post #390 of 582

^  ♥ that headphone.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Science
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › O2 vs TOTL