Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Denon D7100?! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 19134/1/12 at 4:42pmpost #48 of 19134/1/12 at 4:49pmpost #49 of 19134/1/12 at 5:04pm
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally. Early april fool's maybe? :P Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.post #50 of 19134/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #51 of 19134/1/12 at 6:44pmpost #52 of 19134/1/12 at 6:47pmpost #53 of 19134/1/12 at 6:49pmpost #54 of 19134/1/12 at 7:04pm
um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right?post #55 of 19134/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #56 of 19134/1/12 at 9:09pmpost #57 of 19134/1/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??post #58 of 19134/1/12 at 9:48pmThread StarterQuote:
Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.
Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.post #59 of 19134/1/12 at 9:55pm
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photopost #60 of 19134/1/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I use glasses. Should I get the beyer 880 dt 250 ohm pro (more... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)