Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:04 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Denon D7100?! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 19134/1/12 at 4:42pmpost #48 of 19134/1/12 at 4:49pmpost #49 of 19134/1/12 at 5:04pm
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally. Early april fool's maybe? :P Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.post #50 of 19134/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #51 of 19134/1/12 at 6:44pmpost #52 of 19134/1/12 at 6:47pmpost #53 of 19134/1/12 at 6:49pmpost #54 of 19134/1/12 at 7:04pm
um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right?post #55 of 19134/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #56 of 19134/1/12 at 9:09pmpost #57 of 19134/1/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??post #58 of 19134/1/12 at 9:48pmThread StarterQuote:
Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.
Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.post #59 of 19134/1/12 at 9:55pm
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photopost #60 of 19134/1/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Upgrade over HD555 – something else/need change 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › Don't want to remove IEM's every time someone talks with you? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...