Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on 10/25/16 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
Denon D7100?! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 19134/1/12 at 4:42pmpost #48 of 19134/1/12 at 4:49pmpost #49 of 19134/1/12 at 5:04pm
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally. Early april fool's maybe? :P Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.post #50 of 19134/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #51 of 19134/1/12 at 6:44pmpost #52 of 19134/1/12 at 6:47pmpost #53 of 19134/1/12 at 6:49pmpost #54 of 19134/1/12 at 7:04pm
um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right?post #55 of 19134/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #56 of 19134/1/12 at 9:09pmpost #57 of 19134/1/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??post #58 of 19134/1/12 at 9:48pmThread StarterQuote:
Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.
Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.post #59 of 19134/1/12 at 9:55pm
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photopost #60 of 19134/1/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › Olive ONE - with 1TB HD - Multi-room HD Music Player - All-in- one... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Why are masters so different? 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 7 minutes ago
- › Breaking News: HE1000 V2 7 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 10 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...