Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
Denon D7100?! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 19134/1/12 at 4:42pmpost #48 of 19134/1/12 at 4:49pmpost #49 of 19134/1/12 at 5:04pm
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally. Early april fool's maybe? :P Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.post #50 of 19134/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #51 of 19134/1/12 at 6:44pmpost #52 of 19134/1/12 at 6:47pmpost #53 of 19134/1/12 at 6:49pmpost #54 of 19134/1/12 at 7:04pm
um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right?post #55 of 19134/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #56 of 19134/1/12 at 9:09pmpost #57 of 19134/1/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??post #58 of 19134/1/12 at 9:48pmThread StarterQuote:
Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.
Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.post #59 of 19134/1/12 at 9:55pm
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photopost #60 of 19134/1/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 9 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › After you buy a headphone what is most important to you? 2 minutes ago
- › Dual Headphone PC Home Theatre Setup (Help Needed) 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster as a Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 7 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 8 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)