Skimmed it... noticed mostly people thinking it's real... but yeah there's no way that's legit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 6:22 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
*I am reviewing the Meze 99 Classics as a condition of the recent tour conducted by the fine folks at Meze. The following is simply my honest impressions. Introduction and Initial...
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
Denon D7100?! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 19134/1/12 at 4:42pmpost #48 of 19134/1/12 at 4:49pmpost #49 of 19134/1/12 at 5:04pm
Hm well yesterday was april 1st in china, but it looks like it was posted a few days before that originally. Early april fool's maybe? :P Those do NOT look like something Denon would make...also, Denon is a Japanese company, not Chinese.post #50 of 19134/1/12 at 5:12pmpost #51 of 19134/1/12 at 6:44pmpost #52 of 19134/1/12 at 6:47pmpost #53 of 19134/1/12 at 6:49pmpost #54 of 19134/1/12 at 7:04pm
um...pardon me, but you didn't really order the D7000 because of this right?post #55 of 19134/1/12 at 8:15pmpost #56 of 19134/1/12 at 9:09pmpost #57 of 19134/1/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Anyone ever get treated for audio addiction? Or perhaps, divorced/separated and/or put out??post #58 of 19134/1/12 at 9:48pmThread StarterQuote:
Somehow it looks pretty legit, haven't seen anything like that with Denon logo on.
Denon is NOW owned by an American company, and products are manufactured in China. Doesn't do with Japanese too much.post #59 of 19134/1/12 at 9:55pm
This is all very amusing, largely because exactly the same thing happened when early photos of the Senn HD800 were released(leaked). Hot debate went on for months as to whether or not they were fakes, a hoax etc. Turned out it was an actual photopost #60 of 19134/1/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
The problem is that sennheiser didn't released beautiful headphone before with leather pads, and ear cups in wood.
This d7100 is just a downgrade in design.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for well-built, closed-back headphones under $300 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...