Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D7100?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon D7100?! - Page 128  

post #1906 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbear View Post
 


Put up or shut up. Are you going to use measurements to disprove his point about harmonic distortion?

 :popcorn:


Reread like a billion pages back.  Been there done that.  Like I stated I really don't want to waste any more of my time with this guy nor should any other users trying to tell him otherwise.  The same thing I was told by other forum members here is the same thing I am telling others.  The moment someone comes in and posts something positive about the headphone, he MUST COME IN and shed his opinion (which no one takes) in hopes of people magically returning the headphone.  I even went as far as to call him a troll.


Edited by bgtrance - 11/13/13 at 2:25pm
post #1907 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbear View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrance View Post
 

 I could sit here and disprove every single one of his posts for days and days but I'd just be wasting valuable time.  


Put up or shut up. Are you going to use measurements to disprove his point about harmonic distortion?

 :popcorn:

 

To save history the trouble bgtrance tried to use graphs

 

Here and Here

http://www.head-fi.org/t/603426/denon-d7100/1785#post_9693750

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/603426/denon-d7100/1800#post_9700686

 

MM went through the trouble of explaining why that was wrong here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/603426/denon-d7100/1815#post_9702462

post #1908 of 1913

Well, I saw a post where he showed you graphs and you made 0 attempt to objectively interpret them: http://www.head-fi.org/t/603426/denon-d7100/1815#post_9702659

Is saying LOL your definition of disproving a statement? Please. 

post #1909 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbear View Post


Put up or shut up. Are you going to use measurements to disprove his point about harmonic distortion?


He can't and never did. Why, because the proof is far too obvious:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/DenonAHD7100.pdf



up to 5% THD in the upper-bass/lower-mids, 2% in the sub bass region, 3% at 4kHz (which is where you hear a lot of female vocals and guitars). Geez, so you not only get bloated, flabby bass, they make Stevie Nicks sound like Kermit the frog (I wish I could say that's a complete exaggeration, but it isn't). blink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrance View Post


Reread like a billion pages back.  Been there done that.  Like I stated I really don't want to waste any more of my time with this guy nor should any other users trying to tell him otherwise.  The same thing I was told by other forum members here is the same thing I am telling others.  The moment someone comes in and posts something positive about the headphone, he MUST COME IN and shed his opinion (which no one takes) in hopes of people magically returning the headphone.  I even went as far as to call him a troll.


Actually, I've talked many people into not buying these headphones. I've had at least 20 PMs asking for my unadulterated opinion, and then guided them to buy something else.
post #1910 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrance View Post
 

You guys are so wasting your time with this grandpa(Magick Man), leave him be and get on with your day.  I could sit here and disprove every single one of his posts for days and days but I'd just be wasting valuable time.  Its clear he doesn't like the D7100 and he would go to ends to tell you that.  Its because of guys like him (and many more here) that people on other major tech forums bash HeadFi now.... Sorry to be so blunt.


bgtrance, let's not get too personal, all I can say, we can report you.  So please, this kind of comment doesn't do any good for you.  Trust me.

post #1911 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

Actually, I've talked many people into not buying these headphones. I've had at least 20 PMs asking for my unadulterated opinion, and then guided them to buy something else.


Lol, I should have mgsd you then, bought twice, one from Amazon and Local digital store here and returned twice. That says all.

post #1912 of 1913

Same people over and over again. You made your point stating exactly same things 200 times in cycle every single positive post... do you really have nothing better to do with your life then nervously checking for new posts in the thread of HPs you dont even own? Because it certainty looks like.

post #1913 of 1913
Updates pop up in my subscription list, just like with anyone else. It even shows me a little number telling me how many comments there have been since I was last there. It's quite sophisticated. You mean you go through, forum by forum, checking for updates manually? eek.gif Now that would be nuts.

Also, "nervously"? Not so much. I just get a kick out of the illogical, unsupported claims people make in response to what I've said. No hard facts, no empirical evidence, just a lot of vitriol and personal attacks that they erroneously believe to be counterpoints. smily_headphones1.gif I would have probably abandoned all this by now if it weren't for the consistent entertainment value.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D7100?!