Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D7100?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon D7100?! - Page 113  

post #1681 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grado77 View Post

The graph readers at Headfi destroyed the price of the 600's.........and I am very happy about that. Picked up a pair at warehousedeals for $230 and couldn't be happier. Every bit as good as myD5K. Oustanding with Lyr/Bifrost.


That's a great price..................I got my pair for $239 and that at the time was the lowest I'd seen. 

post #1682 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grado77 View Post

The graph readers at Headfi destroyed the price of the 600's.........and I am very happy about that. Picked up a pair at warehousedeals for $230 and couldn't be happier. Every bit as good as myD5K. Oustanding with Lyr/Bifrost.

I don't recall complaints about the D600s being a bad value, the D7100 is the stinker. confused_face_2.gif
post #1683 of 1913
I paid £450 for my 7100's and I'm pleased with them. They pair up very well with my AK120.
post #1684 of 1913

I like my 7100, I tried the D5000, I did not like them a bit. , then I tried the D7100.

 

I get an unopened "used" one from Amazon.  wink_face.gif

 

Maybe I am the odd one, as there are so many negative comments, It is best to try before you buy them.

 

By the way,   I am a loyal user of Grado, but sometimes I need a pair of  closed can.  They suit me perfectly. Love them


Edited by samsie - 6/15/13 at 4:09am
post #1685 of 1913
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsie View Post

I like my 7100, I tried the D5000, I did not like them a bit. , then I tried the D7100.

I get an unopened "used" one from Amazon.  
wink_face.gif


Maybe I am the odd one, as there are so many negative comments, It is best to try before you buy them.

By the way,   I am a loyal user of Grado, but sometimes I need a pair of  closed can.  They suit me perfectly. Love them

Your not alone. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1686 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsie View Post

I like my 7100, I tried the D5000, I did not like them a bit. , then I tried the D7100.

I get an unopened "used" one from Amazon.  
wink_face.gif


Maybe I am the odd one, as there are so many negative comments, It is best to try before you buy them.

By the way,   I am a loyal user of Grado, but sometimes I need a pair of  closed can.  They suit me perfectly. Love them

I like mine also but you know haters gonna hate. popcorn.gif
post #1687 of 1913
I am about to buy these headphones (the 7100s that is for $700) and I am seeing very mixed reviews on here. I am upgrading from Sony MDR-V6s by the way.
post #1688 of 1913

Too much bass

post #1689 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrance View Post

I am about to buy these headphones (the 7100s that is for $700) and I am seeing very mixed reviews on here. I am upgrading from Sony MDR-V6s by the way.

 

What kind of sound sign are you expecting to get? The 7100 is quite radically different from the V6: much more bass impact and rumble, much larger sound stage and less aggressive treble.

post #1690 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPro View Post

 

What kind of sound sign are you expecting to get? The 7100 is quite radically different from the V6: much more bass impact and rumble, much larger sound stage and less aggressive treble.


More bass is exactly what I want.  The bass in the MDR-V6s is not doing it anymore although I like the sound signature of them. 

post #1691 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtrance View Post


More bass is exactly what I want.  The bass in the MDR-V6s is not doing it anymore although I like the sound signature of them. 

 

If you want more bass, get ZO2.3 but overall sound will be bit muddy.
post #1692 of 1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croozer View Post

I like mine also but you know haters gonna hate. popcorn.gif

and trolls will troll. rolleyes.gif
post #1693 of 1913

My D7100 have past now 150h and they are still maturing. They are lovely HPs. They scale great with the hardware. They sound nothing short of amazing with Eximus DP-1 at this stage.

post #1694 of 1913

Just a heads up.  Working on a written review on the D7000 & D7100.  The headphones are now in the studio for a professional photo shoot.  I'll let everyone know when the review posts.

post #1695 of 1913

popcorn.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon D7100?!