- 6,163 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Denon D7100?! - Page 2post #16 of 19133/31/12 at 11:21amHow do we know this is a prank?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19133/31/12 at 6:07pm
I thought this at least makes it 10x better.
It looks like they were following Beats Studio design but in a bad way. Just like the resemblance between "D7100?" and FA-004.
Denon really need to invest more in designers, and they should have learned that from the past.
Edited by badmod - 3/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #18 of 19133/31/12 at 6:19pmpost #19 of 19133/31/12 at 6:34pmpost #20 of 19133/31/12 at 7:23pm
If its true, then man thats looks ugly! Its clear from the designs that they want to rival the Sennheiser HD800 and HD700, with this futuristic look.. What makes the manufacturers think that audiophiles dig this look? I am from the younger generation and this does not appeal to me at all.post #21 of 19133/31/12 at 7:26pmpost #22 of 19133/31/12 at 7:29pm
Yuk these look so gross :\ if philips can get the design right (the l1's are gorgeous) I cant see why denon cannot :@. I love the look of their current phones even the AH-D1100 looks good to me.post #23 of 19133/31/12 at 7:31pmpost #24 of 19133/31/12 at 7:53pmpost #25 of 19133/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 19133/31/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
The TH900's are the flagship Fostex headphones, which is the company that is making the higher end headphones for Denon (Fostex makes them, denon brands them), otherwise the companies have nothing to do with each other.
Similar situation with the Apple earbuds, Fostex is the sole manufacturer of them, but Apple brands them.
And as for the looks of this new "headphone", I wish I could swear on this forum.
Also, has anyone noticed that the "contrast stitching" isn't even on the seam lines? Even the stitching is fake.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 3/31/12 at 9:59pmpost #27 of 19133/31/12 at 10:06pmpost #28 of 19133/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #29 of 19133/31/12 at 10:16pmpost #30 of 19133/31/12 at 11:17pmQuote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 55 seconds ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 5 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 8 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 9 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)