- 6,282 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Denon D7100?! - Page 2post #16 of 19133/31/12 at 11:21amHow do we know this is a prank?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19133/31/12 at 6:07pm
I thought this at least makes it 10x better.
It looks like they were following Beats Studio design but in a bad way. Just like the resemblance between "D7100?" and FA-004.
Denon really need to invest more in designers, and they should have learned that from the past.
Edited by badmod - 3/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #18 of 19133/31/12 at 6:19pmpost #19 of 19133/31/12 at 6:34pmpost #20 of 19133/31/12 at 7:23pm
If its true, then man thats looks ugly! Its clear from the designs that they want to rival the Sennheiser HD800 and HD700, with this futuristic look.. What makes the manufacturers think that audiophiles dig this look? I am from the younger generation and this does not appeal to me at all.post #21 of 19133/31/12 at 7:26pmpost #22 of 19133/31/12 at 7:29pm
Yuk these look so gross :\ if philips can get the design right (the l1's are gorgeous) I cant see why denon cannot :@. I love the look of their current phones even the AH-D1100 looks good to me.post #23 of 19133/31/12 at 7:31pmpost #24 of 19133/31/12 at 7:53pmpost #25 of 19133/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 19133/31/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
The TH900's are the flagship Fostex headphones, which is the company that is making the higher end headphones for Denon (Fostex makes them, denon brands them), otherwise the companies have nothing to do with each other.
Similar situation with the Apple earbuds, Fostex is the sole manufacturer of them, but Apple brands them.
And as for the looks of this new "headphone", I wish I could swear on this forum.
Also, has anyone noticed that the "contrast stitching" isn't even on the seam lines? Even the stitching is fake.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 3/31/12 at 9:59pmpost #27 of 19133/31/12 at 10:06pmpost #28 of 19133/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #29 of 19133/31/12 at 10:16pmpost #30 of 19133/31/12 at 11:17pmQuote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Final Audio Design Heaven 7, Heaven 8, and Lab 1 12 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD 2.2 (pre-fazor) + upgrade cables 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Why is my PC's volume so low? 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed). 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3