- 6,088 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Denon D7100?! - Page 2post #16 of 19133/31/12 at 11:21amHow do we know this is a prank?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19133/31/12 at 6:07pm
I thought this at least makes it 10x better.
It looks like they were following Beats Studio design but in a bad way. Just like the resemblance between "D7100?" and FA-004.
Denon really need to invest more in designers, and they should have learned that from the past.
Edited by badmod - 3/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #18 of 19133/31/12 at 6:19pmpost #19 of 19133/31/12 at 6:34pmpost #20 of 19133/31/12 at 7:23pm
If its true, then man thats looks ugly! Its clear from the designs that they want to rival the Sennheiser HD800 and HD700, with this futuristic look.. What makes the manufacturers think that audiophiles dig this look? I am from the younger generation and this does not appeal to me at all.post #21 of 19133/31/12 at 7:26pmpost #22 of 19133/31/12 at 7:29pm
Yuk these look so gross :\ if philips can get the design right (the l1's are gorgeous) I cant see why denon cannot :@. I love the look of their current phones even the AH-D1100 looks good to me.post #23 of 19133/31/12 at 7:31pmpost #24 of 19133/31/12 at 7:53pmpost #25 of 19133/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 19133/31/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
The TH900's are the flagship Fostex headphones, which is the company that is making the higher end headphones for Denon (Fostex makes them, denon brands them), otherwise the companies have nothing to do with each other.
Similar situation with the Apple earbuds, Fostex is the sole manufacturer of them, but Apple brands them.
And as for the looks of this new "headphone", I wish I could swear on this forum.
Also, has anyone noticed that the "contrast stitching" isn't even on the seam lines? Even the stitching is fake.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 3/31/12 at 9:59pmpost #27 of 19133/31/12 at 10:06pmpost #28 of 19133/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #29 of 19133/31/12 at 10:16pmpost #30 of 19133/31/12 at 11:17pmQuote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 28 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › New Teac HA-P50-B Portable DAC Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Good headphones for gaming 3 minutes ago
- › Cardas cable vs. HD600 stock cable 3 minutes ago
- › Help: Replacement for Audax Tweeter 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best setup for ATH-M50x + AT-LP120-USB + streaming music 4 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)