- 5,746 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Denon D7100?! - Page 2post #16 of 19133/31/12 at 11:21amHow do we know this is a prank?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19133/31/12 at 6:07pm
I thought this at least makes it 10x better.
It looks like they were following Beats Studio design but in a bad way. Just like the resemblance between "D7100?" and FA-004.
Denon really need to invest more in designers, and they should have learned that from the past.
Edited by badmod - 3/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #18 of 19133/31/12 at 6:19pmpost #19 of 19133/31/12 at 6:34pmpost #20 of 19133/31/12 at 7:23pm
If its true, then man thats looks ugly! Its clear from the designs that they want to rival the Sennheiser HD800 and HD700, with this futuristic look.. What makes the manufacturers think that audiophiles dig this look? I am from the younger generation and this does not appeal to me at all.post #21 of 19133/31/12 at 7:26pmpost #22 of 19133/31/12 at 7:29pm
Yuk these look so gross :\ if philips can get the design right (the l1's are gorgeous) I cant see why denon cannot :@. I love the look of their current phones even the AH-D1100 looks good to me.post #23 of 19133/31/12 at 7:31pmpost #24 of 19133/31/12 at 7:53pmpost #25 of 19133/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 19133/31/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
The TH900's are the flagship Fostex headphones, which is the company that is making the higher end headphones for Denon (Fostex makes them, denon brands them), otherwise the companies have nothing to do with each other.
Similar situation with the Apple earbuds, Fostex is the sole manufacturer of them, but Apple brands them.
And as for the looks of this new "headphone", I wish I could swear on this forum.
Also, has anyone noticed that the "contrast stitching" isn't even on the seam lines? Even the stitching is fake.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 3/31/12 at 9:59pmpost #27 of 19133/31/12 at 10:06pmpost #28 of 19133/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #29 of 19133/31/12 at 10:16pmpost #30 of 19133/31/12 at 11:17pmQuote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 19 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 24 seconds ago
- › Help me choose headphones for under $300! 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 1 minute ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)