- 5,650 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Denon D7100?! - Page 2post #16 of 19133/31/12 at 11:21amHow do we know this is a prank?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19133/31/12 at 6:07pm
I thought this at least makes it 10x better.
It looks like they were following Beats Studio design but in a bad way. Just like the resemblance between "D7100?" and FA-004.
Denon really need to invest more in designers, and they should have learned that from the past.
Edited by badmod - 3/31/12 at 6:08pmpost #18 of 19133/31/12 at 6:19pmpost #19 of 19133/31/12 at 6:34pmpost #20 of 19133/31/12 at 7:23pm
If its true, then man thats looks ugly! Its clear from the designs that they want to rival the Sennheiser HD800 and HD700, with this futuristic look.. What makes the manufacturers think that audiophiles dig this look? I am from the younger generation and this does not appeal to me at all.post #21 of 19133/31/12 at 7:26pmpost #22 of 19133/31/12 at 7:29pm
Yuk these look so gross :\ if philips can get the design right (the l1's are gorgeous) I cant see why denon cannot :@. I love the look of their current phones even the AH-D1100 looks good to me.post #23 of 19133/31/12 at 7:31pmpost #24 of 19133/31/12 at 7:53pmpost #25 of 19133/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 19133/31/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
The TH900's are the flagship Fostex headphones, which is the company that is making the higher end headphones for Denon (Fostex makes them, denon brands them), otherwise the companies have nothing to do with each other.
Similar situation with the Apple earbuds, Fostex is the sole manufacturer of them, but Apple brands them.
And as for the looks of this new "headphone", I wish I could swear on this forum.
Also, has anyone noticed that the "contrast stitching" isn't even on the seam lines? Even the stitching is fake.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 3/31/12 at 9:59pmpost #27 of 19133/31/12 at 10:06pmpost #28 of 19133/31/12 at 10:08pmpost #29 of 19133/31/12 at 10:16pmpost #30 of 19133/31/12 at 11:17pmQuote:
I just got a pair of d7000 today because I wanted the wood denons before these came out, but if they sound good I might have too buy these too and live off of the cardbord the headphones came in for a few months.
This thread is locked
- Denon D7100?!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Seattle Head-Fi - Portable Club 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › Emotiva A-100 - Great amp for HE-500 - ship to USA only 59 seconds ago
- › Help!!!!! Icon Audio mkII Hp8 vs Woo Audio WA6 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC/Amp for Sennheiser HD600 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack interference 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox is coming very soon to iBasso DX90 3 minutes ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 4 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Used-Fi* Portable Rig's aka the "Look what I... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)