Thus stress-testing expectant Gungir owners too! Here's hoping DACs and head-fiers both make it through
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ayre / NAD / Eximus comparison? Last post on 6/6/12 at 8:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Help! What's best Dedicated DAC with a seperate AMP/Pre fully balanced <$1,500? Last post on 6/21/12 at 5:06pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Best DACs with asynchronous 24/192 or higher USB and volume control? W4S DAC2? Up to $2000. Last post on 7/12/14 at 5:48am in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Owners Unite Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Schiit Gungnir DAC - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is fine with me.
If there are issues, I prefer they are found & corrected BEFORE I get my DAC, not after.
I have been in quality engineering for a while, so I apprciate the the steps they are taking.
Thanks for the update, Paradoxper.
Edited by wkhanna - 9/15/12 at 4:52am
I can just imagine 10 or 20 poor Gungnirs locked up in room for days with Mike Moffat, being interrogated and water-boarded ala Guantanamo Bay.
But it's not just Mike, there's also some of his knuckle-draggers. Double the trouble.
Ah, congrats. I guess the one picked out for me failed sound check. So here's to another week of push-back.
Edited by paradoxper - 9/17/12 at 7:54pm
- Schiit Gungnir DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 33 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 49 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 52 seconds ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › I need new headphone suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › There hasn't been a St. Louis meet in nearly 6.5 years! 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)