Mojo it is, I declare it official! (For whatever worth you give to my input)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 4post #46 of 32426/5/12 at 10:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 32426/5/12 at 4:44pmQuote:
If you say it's official, then it must be official!post #48 of 32426/6/12 at 7:55ampost #49 of 32426/8/12 at 10:04pmpost #50 of 32426/11/12 at 2:45pmpost #51 of 32426/11/12 at 2:57pmpost #52 of 32426/11/12 at 3:08pmpost #53 of 32426/11/12 at 3:13pm
I signed up for both and didn't receive anything. I was going to pull the trigger on a Triple-Stack Balanced Ultra Desktop Package today but decided against it... Now do I wait for the Gungnir too or look for a different balanced DAC.post #54 of 32426/11/12 at 3:14pm
Incoming thread explosion. Still aren't any new pictures or specs on the final product. I'm a little confused on the inputs. Does it have both RCA and XLR inputs and you only connect one? Or is it a choose one and they build with only one?
Edited by elwappo99 - 6/11/12 at 3:20pmpost #55 of 32426/11/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
I believe it only has balanced inputs. Hence the true "a real balanced amp from input to output".post #56 of 32426/11/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
The specs say :
"Inputs: one pair balanced XLR, one pair single-ended RCAs, choose one"post #57 of 32426/11/12 at 3:35pmpost #58 of 32426/11/12 at 3:48pmpost #59 of 32426/11/12 at 3:55pmpost #60 of 32426/11/12 at 3:55pm
And...it's that time! Mjolnir pre-order is open, shipping at the end of the month!
If you are part of the interest list, you should have gotten an email already.
To answer some questions:
1. Yes, no final chassis photos yet--good work takes time. We should have photos up before we ship.
2. Mjolnir has both balanced and single-ended inputs. However, you can only use one at a time. There's a grounding switch for the single-ended inputs.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 22 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › Grace Design m920 vs Benchmark DAC2 HGC?? 2 minutes ago
- › JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 3 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)