Mojo it is, I declare it official! (For whatever worth you give to my input)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? Last post on 3/31/13 at 3:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 3/23/13 at 11:46am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 4post #46 of 26486/5/12 at 10:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 26486/5/12 at 4:44pmpost #48 of 26486/6/12 at 7:55ampost #49 of 26486/8/12 at 10:04pmpost #50 of 26486/11/12 at 2:45pmpost #51 of 26486/11/12 at 2:57pmpost #52 of 26486/11/12 at 3:08pmpost #53 of 26486/11/12 at 3:13pm
I signed up for both and didn't receive anything. I was going to pull the trigger on a Triple-Stack Balanced Ultra Desktop Package today but decided against it... Now do I wait for the Gungnir too or look for a different balanced DAC.post #54 of 26486/11/12 at 3:14pm
Incoming thread explosion. Still aren't any new pictures or specs on the final product. I'm a little confused on the inputs. Does it have both RCA and XLR inputs and you only connect one? Or is it a choose one and they build with only one?
Edited by elwappo99 - 6/11/12 at 3:20pmpost #55 of 26486/11/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
I believe it only has balanced inputs. Hence the true "a real balanced amp from input to output".post #56 of 26486/11/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
The specs say :
"Inputs: one pair balanced XLR, one pair single-ended RCAs, choose one"post #57 of 26486/11/12 at 3:35pmpost #58 of 26486/11/12 at 3:48pmpost #59 of 26486/11/12 at 3:55pmpost #60 of 26486/11/12 at 3:55pm
And...it's that time! Mjolnir pre-order is open, shipping at the end of the month!
If you are part of the interest list, you should have gotten an email already.
To answer some questions:
1. Yes, no final chassis photos yet--good work takes time. We should have photos up before we ship.
2. Mjolnir has both balanced and single-ended inputs. However, you can only use one at a time. There's a grounding switch for the single-ended inputs.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 42 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › Audio Setup Questions 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) please post your impressions. .... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Moving onto speakers, point me into the right direction. 4 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe