Mojo it is, I declare it official! (For whatever worth you give to my input)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 4/13/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 4post #46 of 34506/5/12 at 10:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 34506/5/12 at 4:44pmpost #48 of 34506/6/12 at 7:55ampost #49 of 34506/8/12 at 10:04pmpost #50 of 34506/11/12 at 2:45pmpost #51 of 34506/11/12 at 2:57pmpost #52 of 34506/11/12 at 3:08pmpost #53 of 34506/11/12 at 3:13pm
I signed up for both and didn't receive anything. I was going to pull the trigger on a Triple-Stack Balanced Ultra Desktop Package today but decided against it... Now do I wait for the Gungnir too or look for a different balanced DAC.post #54 of 34506/11/12 at 3:14pm
Incoming thread explosion. Still aren't any new pictures or specs on the final product. I'm a little confused on the inputs. Does it have both RCA and XLR inputs and you only connect one? Or is it a choose one and they build with only one?
Edited by elwappo99 - 6/11/12 at 3:20pmpost #55 of 34506/11/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
I believe it only has balanced inputs. Hence the true "a real balanced amp from input to output".post #56 of 34506/11/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
The specs say :
"Inputs: one pair balanced XLR, one pair single-ended RCAs, choose one"post #57 of 34506/11/12 at 3:35pmpost #58 of 34506/11/12 at 3:48pmpost #59 of 34506/11/12 at 3:55pmpost #60 of 34506/11/12 at 3:55pm
And...it's that time! Mjolnir pre-order is open, shipping at the end of the month!
If you are part of the interest list, you should have gotten an email already.
To answer some questions:
1. Yes, no final chassis photos yet--good work takes time. We should have photos up before we ship.
2. Mjolnir has both balanced and single-ended inputs. However, you can only use one at a time. There's a grounding switch for the single-ended inputs.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 3 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 3 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2