Mojo it is, I declare it official! (For whatever worth you give to my input)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 4post #46 of 32736/5/12 at 10:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 32736/5/12 at 4:44pmQuote:
If you say it's official, then it must be official!post #48 of 32736/6/12 at 7:55ampost #49 of 32736/8/12 at 10:04pmpost #50 of 32736/11/12 at 2:45pmpost #51 of 32736/11/12 at 2:57pmpost #52 of 32736/11/12 at 3:08pmpost #53 of 32736/11/12 at 3:13pm
I signed up for both and didn't receive anything. I was going to pull the trigger on a Triple-Stack Balanced Ultra Desktop Package today but decided against it... Now do I wait for the Gungnir too or look for a different balanced DAC.post #54 of 32736/11/12 at 3:14pm
Incoming thread explosion. Still aren't any new pictures or specs on the final product. I'm a little confused on the inputs. Does it have both RCA and XLR inputs and you only connect one? Or is it a choose one and they build with only one?
Edited by elwappo99 - 6/11/12 at 3:20pmpost #55 of 32736/11/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
I believe it only has balanced inputs. Hence the true "a real balanced amp from input to output".post #56 of 32736/11/12 at 3:32pmQuote:
The specs say :
"Inputs: one pair balanced XLR, one pair single-ended RCAs, choose one"post #57 of 32736/11/12 at 3:35pmpost #58 of 32736/11/12 at 3:48pmpost #59 of 32736/11/12 at 3:55pmpost #60 of 32736/11/12 at 3:55pm
And...it's that time! Mjolnir pre-order is open, shipping at the end of the month!
If you are part of the interest list, you should have gotten an email already.
To answer some questions:
1. Yes, no final chassis photos yet--good work takes time. We should have photos up before we ship.
2. Mjolnir has both balanced and single-ended inputs. However, you can only use one at a time. There's a grounding switch for the single-ended inputs.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › DUNU DN-1000 Hybrid earphone 4 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Compass 2 amp/DAC Impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 37 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)