Quick update: the chassis guys are stepping up, and I expect to be shipping by the 14th, as stated on the site. Keep your fingers crossed, though--you never know what's going to happen until the parts are actually here. Tons of boards are here and ready to go, so it's really down to the chassis.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 10post #136 of 35237/6/12 at 10:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 35237/6/12 at 10:47ampost #138 of 35237/6/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Uh, what final web page? It is final.post #139 of 35237/6/12 at 11:27ampost #140 of 35237/6/12 at 11:44amQuote:
It will--eventually--after we get perfect metal and ship one off to the photographer. It'll take a few weeks.post #141 of 35237/6/12 at 1:37pmpost #142 of 35237/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #143 of 35237/7/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Yep, absolutely. Two HE-6s might be a little rough, though . . .post #144 of 35237/7/12 at 11:43ampost #145 of 35237/7/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Nope, but you'll very likely trip the protection. Click!post #146 of 35237/7/12 at 12:02pmpost #147 of 35237/7/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nope, both are active all the time.post #148 of 35237/9/12 at 12:28amHi Jason
That is terrifying to hear. So I'll have to switch off my active speakers every time I wanna listen with headphones?Quote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
Nope, both are active all the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Solude
Actually one question I'm not sure has been covered. Are the pre-outs disabled when a headphone is plugged in?post #149 of 35237/9/12 at 5:06ampost #150 of 35237/9/12 at 5:35amQuote:
Too many doing it this way so I finally caved and pulled the trigger on a passive pre last night. Didn't cost much, $150, and now whether my headamp has pre-outs or whether those pre-outs are defeatable is a non issue.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 26 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 40 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HDVA 600 41 seconds ago
- › Should I get a pair of AKG K553 from massdrop? 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Closed Wars: MrSpeakers ETHER C vs. Audeze LCD-XC vs. Fostex... 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - the coming wave! The AES67 and AVB Ethernet... 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K553 Pro vs. AKG K550 MK II (and thoughts on the AKG K550 "MK I") 3 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse