Quick update: the chassis guys are stepping up, and I expect to be shipping by the 14th, as stated on the site. Keep your fingers crossed, though--you never know what's going to happen until the parts are actually here. Tons of boards are here and ready to go, so it's really down to the chassis.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 10post #136 of 34647/6/12 at 10:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 34647/6/12 at 10:47ampost #138 of 34647/6/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Uh, what final web page? It is final.post #139 of 34647/6/12 at 11:27ampost #140 of 34647/6/12 at 11:44amQuote:
It will--eventually--after we get perfect metal and ship one off to the photographer. It'll take a few weeks.post #141 of 34647/6/12 at 1:37pmpost #142 of 34647/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #143 of 34647/7/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Yep, absolutely. Two HE-6s might be a little rough, though . . .post #144 of 34647/7/12 at 11:43ampost #145 of 34647/7/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Nope, but you'll very likely trip the protection. Click!post #146 of 34647/7/12 at 12:02pmpost #147 of 34647/7/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nope, both are active all the time.post #148 of 34647/9/12 at 12:28amHi Jason
That is terrifying to hear. So I'll have to switch off my active speakers every time I wanna listen with headphones?Quote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
Nope, both are active all the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Solude
Actually one question I'm not sure has been covered. Are the pre-outs disabled when a headphone is plugged in?post #149 of 34647/9/12 at 5:06ampost #150 of 34647/9/12 at 5:35amQuote:
Too many doing it this way so I finally caved and pulled the trigger on a passive pre last night. Didn't cost much, $150, and now whether my headamp has pre-outs or whether those pre-outs are defeatable is a non issue.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 1 minute ago
- › Final Heaven VII Tour - Reviewers Wanted! 1 minute ago
- › Current Equivalents or Upgrades to DT-770 Pro / 80 Ohm? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N6 - DAP Australian / New Zealand Tour Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)