Quick update: the chassis guys are stepping up, and I expect to be shipping by the 14th, as stated on the site. Keep your fingers crossed, though--you never know what's going to happen until the parts are actually here. Tons of boards are here and ready to go, so it's really down to the chassis.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 8/23/14 at 5:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apex Peak/Volcano vs. Zana Deux Last post on 6/25/12 at 1:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 10post #136 of 32427/6/12 at 10:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 32427/6/12 at 10:47ampost #138 of 32427/6/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Uh, what final web page? It is final.post #139 of 32427/6/12 at 11:27ampost #140 of 32427/6/12 at 11:44amQuote:
It will--eventually--after we get perfect metal and ship one off to the photographer. It'll take a few weeks.post #141 of 32427/6/12 at 1:37pmpost #142 of 32427/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #143 of 32427/7/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Yep, absolutely. Two HE-6s might be a little rough, though . . .post #144 of 32427/7/12 at 11:43ampost #145 of 32427/7/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Nope, but you'll very likely trip the protection. Click!post #146 of 32427/7/12 at 12:02pmpost #147 of 32427/7/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nope, both are active all the time.post #148 of 32427/9/12 at 12:28amHi Jason
That is terrifying to hear. So I'll have to switch off my active speakers every time I wanna listen with headphones?Quote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
Nope, both are active all the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Solude
Actually one question I'm not sure has been covered. Are the pre-outs disabled when a headphone is plugged in?post #149 of 32427/9/12 at 5:06ampost #150 of 32427/9/12 at 5:35amQuote:
Too many doing it this way so I finally caved and pulled the trigger on a passive pre last night. Didn't cost much, $150, and now whether my headamp has pre-outs or whether those pre-outs are defeatable is a non issue.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Hello, in need for an amp or Dac for DT 880 4 minutes ago
- › Unofficial V-MODA XL Pads thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)