Quick update: the chassis guys are stepping up, and I expect to be shipping by the 14th, as stated on the site. Keep your fingers crossed, though--you never know what's going to happen until the parts are actually here. Tons of boards are here and ready to go, so it's really down to the chassis.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I'm Trying To Decide On Best Setup For My Budget(4k) And Taste. Which would you buy? Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? Last post on 11/22/13 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/18/13 at 5:37pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier - Page 10post #136 of 29497/6/12 at 10:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 29497/6/12 at 10:47ampost #138 of 29497/6/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Uh, what final web page? It is final.post #139 of 29497/6/12 at 11:27ampost #140 of 29497/6/12 at 11:44amQuote:
It will--eventually--after we get perfect metal and ship one off to the photographer. It'll take a few weeks.post #141 of 29497/6/12 at 1:37pmpost #142 of 29497/6/12 at 8:51pmpost #143 of 29497/7/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Yep, absolutely. Two HE-6s might be a little rough, though . . .post #144 of 29497/7/12 at 11:43ampost #145 of 29497/7/12 at 11:43amQuote:
Nope, but you'll very likely trip the protection. Click!post #146 of 29497/7/12 at 12:02pmpost #147 of 29497/7/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nope, both are active all the time.post #148 of 29497/9/12 at 12:28amHi Jason
That is terrifying to hear. So I'll have to switch off my active speakers every time I wanna listen with headphones?Quote:Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard
Nope, both are active all the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Solude
Actually one question I'm not sure has been covered. Are the pre-outs disabled when a headphone is plugged in?post #149 of 29497/9/12 at 5:06ampost #150 of 29497/9/12 at 5:35amQuote:
Too many doing it this way so I finally caved and pulled the trigger on a passive pre last night. Didn't cost much, $150, and now whether my headamp has pre-outs or whether those pre-outs are defeatable is a non issue.
- Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 13 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 25 seconds ago
- › Just received my Westone W2's 44 seconds ago
- › Reply to some bugs of X3’s new firmware and new function... 49 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 1 minute ago
- › Beats User wants to upgrade to Best quality possible for $400 or... 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Suggestions For A TOTL UIEM!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi