- 100 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: DFW, Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Portable Amp do you think is better!! Last post on 7/9/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- GoVibe Porta Tube+ valve headphone amp/USB DAC in review - beautiful in blue Last post on 6/19/12 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Good deal on NuForce Icon HDP Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC - Page 47post #691 of 7062/17/14 at 7:30pmMy Classic 160 will not fit. It's a little too wide and, more importantly, too tall. The connector is too far off to make it work. Someone else will need to check on an 80, but I'm guessing it's still too tall.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #692 of 7068/20/16 at 11:40am
Amazing. After almost 5 years now, I still use my iPhone 4S and only now have discovered this thing. Plus, it's been awhile since I've been to this forum (late to the party). Are these things still available?post #693 of 7068/20/16 at 1:02pmQuote:Yep. $400 new from Amazon or V-MODA direct. I'm using mine right now as I type this.post #694 of 7068/20/16 at 2:13pmImpressive. Thanks for posting, Spider. I have a White iphone 4S, not black, LOL. Are there links to Amazon and V-MODA?
To be safe, I'm talking about the amp that acts like a case to the iPhone 4S, also serving as a back-up battery (a la Mophie).post #695 of 7068/20/16 at 3:02pmpost #696 of 7068/20/16 at 10:06pmpost #697 of 7068/20/16 at 10:53pm
The V-MODA Vamp was based off the Venturencraft Go Dap Unit 4.0.
post #698 of 7068/21/16 at 3:03pmpost #699 of 7068/21/16 at 4:37pm
This guy is selling a Go Dap for iPhone also. I don't think it's the Go Dap Unit 4.0(based on the price), it's worth asking.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/813780/amp-dac-sale-all-mint-all-complete-except-one-cheapiepost #700 of 7068/23/16 at 11:52ampost #701 of 7068/29/16 at 12:30pmQuote:
I have a Go-DAP 3.0 (Black-Red), 4.0 (White-Red), and a VAMP (Black-Red) if you are interested. However, I did a case swap between my Go-DAP 4.0 and VAMP, and I don't really want to do the swap again.
Edited by DrSheep - 8/29/16 at 12:31pmpost #702 of 7068/29/16 at 1:47pmpost #703 of 7068/29/16 at 4:54pmpost #704 of 70612/10/16 at 4:12pmpost #705 of 70612/10/16 at 4:31pmQuote:
I don't have one anymore but it should. It's just taking digital out from the phone, not analogue line out. Are you having problems?
- V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › [FS] *PRICE DROP* SONY XBA-A3 Triple Hybrid (Almost brand new) 2 minutes ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Sony CD3000 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › In Search of a Quality IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 8 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear