- 100 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: DFW, Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Portable Amp do you think is better!! Last post on 7/9/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- GoVibe Porta Tube+ valve headphone amp/USB DAC in review - beautiful in blue Last post on 6/19/12 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Good deal on NuForce Icon HDP Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-P1 or a Pico Slim for custom IEMS? Last post on 6/3/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC - Page 47post #691 of 7062/17/14 at 7:30pmMy Classic 160 will not fit. It's a little too wide and, more importantly, too tall. The connector is too far off to make it work. Someone else will need to check on an 80, but I'm guessing it's still too tall.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #692 of 7068/20/16 at 11:40am
Amazing. After almost 5 years now, I still use my iPhone 4S and only now have discovered this thing. Plus, it's been awhile since I've been to this forum (late to the party). Are these things still available?post #693 of 7068/20/16 at 1:02pmQuote:Yep. $400 new from Amazon or V-MODA direct. I'm using mine right now as I type this.post #694 of 7068/20/16 at 2:13pmImpressive. Thanks for posting, Spider. I have a White iphone 4S, not black, LOL. Are there links to Amazon and V-MODA?
To be safe, I'm talking about the amp that acts like a case to the iPhone 4S, also serving as a back-up battery (a la Mophie).post #695 of 7068/20/16 at 3:02pmpost #696 of 7068/20/16 at 10:06pmpost #697 of 7068/20/16 at 10:53pm
The V-MODA Vamp was based off the Venturencraft Go Dap Unit 4.0.
post #698 of 7068/21/16 at 3:03pmpost #699 of 7068/21/16 at 4:37pm
This guy is selling a Go Dap for iPhone also. I don't think it's the Go Dap Unit 4.0(based on the price), it's worth asking.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/813780/amp-dac-sale-all-mint-all-complete-except-one-cheapiepost #700 of 7068/23/16 at 11:52ampost #701 of 7068/29/16 at 12:30pmQuote:
I have a Go-DAP 3.0 (Black-Red), 4.0 (White-Red), and a VAMP (Black-Red) if you are interested. However, I did a case swap between my Go-DAP 4.0 and VAMP, and I don't really want to do the swap again.
Edited by DrSheep - 8/29/16 at 12:31pmpost #702 of 7068/29/16 at 1:47pmpost #703 of 7068/29/16 at 4:54pmpost #704 of 70612/10/16 at 4:12pmpost #705 of 70612/10/16 at 4:31pmQuote:
I don't have one anymore but it should. It's just taking digital out from the phone, not analogue line out. Are you having problems?
- V-MODA VAMP: DEVELOPMENT/REVIEWS/PICS/ETC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 7 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 9 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 9 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear