For trade: Headphone trading bonanza - UPDATED DETAILS AND PICTURES!!!
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I'm currently reshuffling my collection after an excessively acquisitive period. I've identified a bunch of gear that I like, and am trying to pass on stuff I'm unlikely to use regularly. I prefer trades and I'll consider just about anything, so feel free to make suggested trade offers on whatever you've got (but you might want to check my profile to see what I already have).
UPDATE: Well, this obviously turned out better than expected! I wound up getting just about everything I was interested in, so at this point I'm only looking for sales. Prices are marked below.
Here's what I have available for trade:
- Shure SRH840 - mint condition with original box.- $110 shipped / PayPal gift.
- Dunu Trident IEMs with box and accessories (carrying case, tons of tips, etc.) - $30 shipped / PayPal gift.
- Grado PS500 with new pair of Sennheiser HD414 pads in addition to the stock pads, also included are a pair of new, unused rod locks. Grado extension cable can be purchased for a small additional amount or traded for separately. These are in absolutely MINT condition. In fact, I will go even further: I have never seen a pair of Grados (even straight from the factory) that are in as good condition as these are. No flaws or quality control problems here... See the pictures above. - $470 shipped / PayPal gift. - SOLD!
- NuForce uDAC-2 with additional heatsinks installed. Mint condition. - Keeping it. A useful backup and the USB-->Coaxial converter feature is surprisingly useful when running DACs that are limited to Redbook resolution over USB.
- Denon AH-D5000 with box. Please see the pictures below. I will also throw in a second, original Denon cable (not pictured). I was planning on turning this into a matching extension cord, but never got around to it. The cable has a few scuffs, but nothing that would impact performance in any way. - SOLD!
- Grado RS1i - TRADED!
- HiFiMAN HE-400 (with 1/4" termination, extra headphone cable connectors for DIY cable and new, unopened Sennheiser HD600 headband pad) - SOLD!
- Sony MDR-XB700 - SOLD!
- Triple-Fi 10 IEMs with new, unused cable - SOLD!
Below is what I'm interested in. Beat up gear is fine, even preferred, by me. And I would obviously be prepared to add cash to a transaction if appropriate.
- Shure SRH1840 - No longer needed in light of the below.
- Beyerdynamic T1 - Got 'em!
- Headphone stands (including DIY) - Got 'em!
- AKG K550 - Got 'em!
- Beyerdynamic DT990 600 Ohm - Got 'em!
- HiFiMAN HE-500 - Got 'em!
- Denon AH-D7000* - Got 'em!
- Sennheiser HD800 - Got 'em!
- Sennheiser HD700 - (yeah, I know, wishful thinking at this stage)
- Sennheiser HD600 (not interested in HD650s)
*Clarification: I'll only trade my Denon AH-D5000s if I can secure a pair of Denon AH-D7000s. That doesn't mean that I have to trade the D5000s to someone for a pair of D7000s, but I won't be willing to trade my D5000s unless I have first received a pair of D7000s. I've now got a pair of D7000s, so the D5000s are up for grabs.
Clarification 2: Not interested in portable amps or DAPs. I've got an HM-601 that I love, as well as an Objective O2 and a Neco Soundlab 18V portable amp and am very happy with all of them.
I'm too lazy to take pictures of everything right now, but if an interesting trade presents itself, I'll obviously take pictures then.
Edited by amcananey - 4/11/12 at 7:40am