or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions - Page 99

post #1471 of 1475

Heads up, everyone.

 

If you're using the NAD USB driver for Windows, do not update the OS to Windows 10.  Please read response below:

 

 

 

Jackie (NAD Electronics)

Jul 28, 17:55

Hello _______,

Thank you for contacting the NAD Electronics Support Centre regarding your NAD M51 and Windows 10. Please be advised that at the present time the drivers are not compatible.

We hope this information is helpful.


Kind regards,
Jackie 

post #1472 of 1475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Q View Post
 

Heads up, everyone.

 

If you're using the NAD USB driver for Windows, do not update the OS to Windows 10.  Please read response below:

 

 

 

Jackie (NAD Electronics)

Jul 28, 17:55

Hello _______,

Thank you for contacting the NAD Electronics Support Centre regarding your NAD M51 and Windows 10. Please be advised that at the present time the drivers are not compatible.

We hope this information is helpful.


Kind regards,
Jackie 

Wrong!
just updated to win 10 and the NAD M51 USB drive worked right away. no problems what so ever.


Edited by Lev Ahriman - Yesterday at 8:17 am
post #1473 of 1475

Just finished installing Windows 10, and yes, the driver can be installed using compatibility mode.  Thanks :)

post #1474 of 1475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev Ahriman View Post
 

Wrong!
just updated to win 10 and the NAD M51 USB drive worked right away. no problems what so ever.

Confirmed...the NAD rep is wrong.  Install using compatibility mode. 

post #1475 of 1475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Q View Post
 

Confirmed...the NAD rep is wrong.  Install using compatibility mode. 



Compatibility mode was not needed in the final ver of win 10 64-bit.
the M51 driver worked right away. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions