Yup, I know you'll enjoy them. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help With new Headphones, again! Last post on 6/27/14 at 5:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I blew out my new headphones? (ath m50) Last post on 6/25/14 at 4:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- do-it-all amp setup for university Last post on 6/25/14 at 6:32am in Portable Headphone Amps
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios.... - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is general discussion, anything goes amrtass. Anyway, the open air headphones will probably sound better to you provided there isn't a lot of outside noise, however if you are in a relatively noisy environment i would suggest getting a closed set of headphones. I have open air for home listening and closed for school and travel, the audio isolation will give you a better sound quality because it will block out unwnted noise, but if you arein a quiet environment then you won't have to worry about tht and will want the open ones
Eh, while yes, the E3 is useless, I rather like the E6 for its price. The E6 definitely doesn't add anything to the sound, but it is very capable for the price.
Just get the M50 and never look back. Trust me on this one. Its never a good idea to jump straight to an open headphone if you have even the slightest thoughts of using them anywhere besides quiet places.
if you are willing to bump up to 60$ you can get a JDLab CMOY or a PA2v2 (from what you are saying, you're prolly better served with the CMOY and it's bass boost function) and would be helpful for all the headphones in your price range.
Coiled cable, meaning like an old school telephone. Straight meaning, how you traditionally think of a cable.
- Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios....
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 14 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Need a Place to test headphones on Long Island... 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What to IEM's to get. 3 minutes ago
- › Cary SLP05 Preamplifier 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)