Yup, I know you'll enjoy them. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Need Cable Reccomendation for DIY Headphone Cable.. Last post on 5/22/15 at 8:55am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout - Entry to Mid-range Full Size Cans - Feat. ATH-M50, HD 558, and HE-400 Last post on 2/23/15 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M-50 vs. Onkyo ES FC-300 vs KRK KNS 8400 Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- I need cheap bluetooth recommendations Last post on 3/13/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Had just got a set of Sennheiser Momentum...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios.... - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is general discussion, anything goes amrtass. Anyway, the open air headphones will probably sound better to you provided there isn't a lot of outside noise, however if you are in a relatively noisy environment i would suggest getting a closed set of headphones. I have open air for home listening and closed for school and travel, the audio isolation will give you a better sound quality because it will block out unwnted noise, but if you arein a quiet environment then you won't have to worry about tht and will want the open ones
Eh, while yes, the E3 is useless, I rather like the E6 for its price. The E6 definitely doesn't add anything to the sound, but it is very capable for the price.
Just get the M50 and never look back. Trust me on this one. Its never a good idea to jump straight to an open headphone if you have even the slightest thoughts of using them anywhere besides quiet places.
if you are willing to bump up to 60$ you can get a JDLab CMOY or a PA2v2 (from what you are saying, you're prolly better served with the CMOY and it's bass boost function) and would be helpful for all the headphones in your price range.
Coiled cable, meaning like an old school telephone. Straight meaning, how you traditionally think of a cable.
- Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 9 seconds ago
- › B&O Beoplay H2 Portable 36 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 9 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3