Yup, I know you'll enjoy them. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones under $150 with decent sound and sound isolation. Last post on 12/6/13 at 10:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50s now what Last post on Yesterday at 8:54 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I just got my first pair of Audiophile Headphones ATH-M50s I have a few issues I need some... Last post on 12/5/13 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ath m50 vs pc 360 Last post on 12/4/13 at 2:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best solution for me? Last post on 12/4/13 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios.... - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is general discussion, anything goes amrtass. Anyway, the open air headphones will probably sound better to you provided there isn't a lot of outside noise, however if you are in a relatively noisy environment i would suggest getting a closed set of headphones. I have open air for home listening and closed for school and travel, the audio isolation will give you a better sound quality because it will block out unwnted noise, but if you arein a quiet environment then you won't have to worry about tht and will want the open ones
Eh, while yes, the E3 is useless, I rather like the E6 for its price. The E6 definitely doesn't add anything to the sound, but it is very capable for the price.
Just get the M50 and never look back. Trust me on this one. Its never a good idea to jump straight to an open headphone if you have even the slightest thoughts of using them anywhere besides quiet places.
if you are willing to bump up to 60$ you can get a JDLab CMOY or a PA2v2 (from what you are saying, you're prolly better served with the CMOY and it's bass boost function) and would be helpful for all the headphones in your price range.
Coiled cable, meaning like an old school telephone. Straight meaning, how you traditionally think of a cable.
- Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio E18 6 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 Discussion (and Appreciation) Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi