Yup, I know you'll enjoy them. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Need Cable Reccomendation for DIY Headphone Cable.. Last post on 5/22/15 at 8:55am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout - Entry to Mid-range Full Size Cans - Feat. ATH-M50, HD 558, and HE-400 Last post on 2/23/15 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M-50 vs. Onkyo ES FC-300 vs KRK KNS 8400 Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- I need cheap bluetooth recommendations Last post on 3/13/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios.... - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is general discussion, anything goes amrtass. Anyway, the open air headphones will probably sound better to you provided there isn't a lot of outside noise, however if you are in a relatively noisy environment i would suggest getting a closed set of headphones. I have open air for home listening and closed for school and travel, the audio isolation will give you a better sound quality because it will block out unwnted noise, but if you arein a quiet environment then you won't have to worry about tht and will want the open ones
Eh, while yes, the E3 is useless, I rather like the E6 for its price. The E6 definitely doesn't add anything to the sound, but it is very capable for the price.
Just get the M50 and never look back. Trust me on this one. Its never a good idea to jump straight to an open headphone if you have even the slightest thoughts of using them anywhere besides quiet places.
if you are willing to bump up to 60$ you can get a JDLab CMOY or a PA2v2 (from what you are saying, you're prolly better served with the CMOY and it's bass boost function) and would be helpful for all the headphones in your price range.
Coiled cable, meaning like an old school telephone. Straight meaning, how you traditionally think of a cable.
- Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 Vs IE800...?? 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2