Yup, I know you'll enjoy them. :)
Related Forum Threads
- DAP setup best matched with M50 Last post on Yesterday at 11:18 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) Last post on 1/20/15 at 2:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which ATH M50 to get ? Last post on 12/26/14 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- i need some help tweaking my HD598's or figuring out if they're defective Last post on 12/10/14 at 5:29am in Headphones (full-size)
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios.... - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is general discussion, anything goes amrtass. Anyway, the open air headphones will probably sound better to you provided there isn't a lot of outside noise, however if you are in a relatively noisy environment i would suggest getting a closed set of headphones. I have open air for home listening and closed for school and travel, the audio isolation will give you a better sound quality because it will block out unwnted noise, but if you arein a quiet environment then you won't have to worry about tht and will want the open ones
Eh, while yes, the E3 is useless, I rather like the E6 for its price. The E6 definitely doesn't add anything to the sound, but it is very capable for the price.
Just get the M50 and never look back. Trust me on this one. Its never a good idea to jump straight to an open headphone if you have even the slightest thoughts of using them anywhere besides quiet places.
if you are willing to bump up to 60$ you can get a JDLab CMOY or a PA2v2 (from what you are saying, you're prolly better served with the CMOY and it's bass boost function) and would be helpful for all the headphones in your price range.
Coiled cable, meaning like an old school telephone. Straight meaning, how you traditionally think of a cable.
- Looking for Headphones just as good or better than Beats Studios....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Somic mh4XX in-ear headphones reviews 41 seconds ago
- › Selecting your first turntable setup - Get the biggest bang for... 1 minute ago
- › InEar StageDiver 3 (SD-3) 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] AKG K612 - the underpriced underdog 2 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + 770 (pg 13) + 800 (pg 25) : From makers of the 812V2 /... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 6 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)