New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Souls vs Beats vs Chambers - Page 15

post #211 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



How do you feel about it? I honestly aren't very impressed. 



I don't mind if something is overly bassy, I mean my Atrio MG7's could be considered overly bassy but it does it well, but the bass is so muddy on the Studios I couldn't believe these cost more than $50. Mids and highs are just so muffled and without any real detail.

 

Honestly, my KSC-75's sounded better as a $20 clip-on ffs, forget about that $500 abomination (in Australia that's what it costs). Oh, and don't get me started on those Solos.


Edited by ProjectDenz - 4/6/12 at 4:50am
post #212 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhmo View Post



Well..... as with every company, it depends. I personally don't think the XBA-4 deserves its price.



I agree with the XBA-4 too. But their EX-1000 and 600 are if you get to try them... 

post #213 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

threads like THIS are the ones that get answers? and this is why Headfi started going down the toilet.



chill out playa we just having fun here.

post #214 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhmo View Post

I think we have a new contender in the pulsing light headphone category.. http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2-frost-blue... I do like SteelSeries for their mouse/keyboard peripherals though.



Whhaa....yo, imma scoop these up fer reelz....demz off da hookz yo!!!!  Imma be litten up da streez in ma hood..........

 

 

.....lol!! 

 

 

.....sorry I couldn't help myself!!

post #215 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



With the exception that Sony is actually good in headphones. 



Aaaaaand. Seconded. Just dislike the sound signature. =\ That being said. It's still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Beats. :D

post #216 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post



Aaaaaand. Seconded. Just dislike the sound signature. =\ That being said. It's still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Beats. :D



True... I'm not a fan of Sony's signature but the sound is undoubtedly good. 

post #217 of 238

LARRAAYYYY HOOOVAAA

post #218 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post



He doesn't need us anymore. Look at it this way, if he falls asleep listening to his headphones and then wakes up needing to go pee, the lights will keep him from toe stubs. Then again, all those moths buzzing around his head when he's out an about...

Maybe he's on Bug-Repellent-Fi right now asking how to take care of that.



XD

post #219 of 238

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post



He doesn't need us anymore. Look at it this way, if he falls asleep listening to his headphones and then wakes up needing to go pee, the lights will keep him from toe stubs. Then again, all those moths buzzing around his head when he's out an about...

Maybe he's on Bug-Repellent-Fi right now asking how to take care of that.

 

Who wants to make some money?? I'm going to draw up a prototype light for my headphone that has a bug zapping light.

post #220 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by delladood View Post

 

Who wants to make some money?? I'm going to draw up a prototype light for my headphone that has a bug zapping light.



At least that could server a practical purpose, especially if you live in a humid area by the water 

post #221 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post



At least that could server a practical purpose, especially if you live in a humid area by the water 



real talk.  I really didnt know harry potter sponsored a pair of headphones called chambers. It's rather intriguing. I hope I run into this kid one day in reality lol.

post #222 of 238
post #223 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by delladood View Post



real talk.  I really didnt know harry potter sponsored a pair of headphones called chambers. It's rather intriguing. I hope I run into this kid one day in reality lol.



He did? I just found out. O_O

post #224 of 238

Why would people one LED on their 'phones though? Not like they can look at them while listening to music. 

post #225 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post

Why would people one LED on their 'phones though? Not like they can look at them while listening to music. 



They want to stick out in the crowd so that prospective ladies they are trying to attract, and muggers, can easily pinpoint their location.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: