New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Souls vs Beats vs Chambers - Page 13

post #181 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



Can't be helped, I doubt he would ever come back. ;) 



He doesn't need us anymore. Look at it this way, if he falls asleep listening to his headphones and then wakes up needing to go pee, the lights will keep him from toe stubs. Then again, all those moths buzzing around his head when he's out an about...

Maybe he's on Bug-Repellent-Fi right now asking how to take care of that.

post #182 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post



He doesn't need us anymore. Look at it this way, if he falls asleep listening to his headphones and then wakes up needing to go pee, the lights will keep him from toe stubs. Then again, all those moths buzzing around his head when he's out an about...

Maybe he's on Bug-Repellent-Fi right now asking how to take care of that.



(LOL)! So basically he asked for help, ignored all of them and got overpriced pairs. Hmmm... 

post #183 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



(LOL)! So basically he asked for help, ignored all of them and got overpriced pairs. Hmmm... 



He was almost (ALMOST) sold on the V-Modas. From the few reviews for the relatively new Chambers, the majority of them agree that the Chambers sound better than Beats in the same price range. And the Chambers scored through the roof on earcup lighting.

post #184 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post



He was almost (ALMOST) sold on the V-Modas. From the few reviews for the relatively new Chambers, the majority of them agree that the Chambers sound better than Beats in the same price range. And the Chambers scored through the roof on earcup lighting.



Well, I feel that the Chambers are on par with the Beats at half it's price. So not as overpriced, I would say. 

post #185 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



Can't be helped, I doubt he would ever come back. ;) 



we must bomb his email. So he shall return to see the TROLOLOLOL'S that occuring on his own thread.

post #186 of 238

threads like THIS are the ones that get answers? and this is why Headfi started going down the toilet.

post #187 of 238

HOLY CRAP. One week, and already 13 pages of conversation? 

 

 

*shaking my dreads*

post #188 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

threads like THIS are the ones that get answers? and this is why Headfi started going down the toilet.



We never actually answered his questions. We moreso trolled him. And hes all like "YOU NOOBS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HEADPHONES! BEATS BY DWE IS AMAZING". And headfi is going down the toilet? you are confused!

post #189 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

threads like THIS are the ones that get answers? and this is why Headfi started going down the toilet.

Myself, and several others, tried our best to get him some good cans. He didn't heed our advice. I'm a noob on this site and it was through the luck of obsessive research and fanatical attention to detail that I ended up being spared a set of mediocre, overpriced cans. Besides, what are we supposed to post about? I've never listened to a Stax or HD800 or Grado. Most of us, however, have heard the Beats (how can you not?) because there are demo stations for them everywhere. My experience with headphones is the dozens of cheap buds we get with any portable device, Beats(demo), Soul(demo), a pair of Philips The Stretch(comfort and durability and I think they look sexy and also was my first pair of headphones over $10) and my newly purchased V-Modas. This is one of the few forums I'm qualified to post in.
post #190 of 238

I will never understand kids these days.

post #191 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectDenz View Post

I will never understand kids these days.



lol... I think I can be catogorized into the "kids" you are talking about... and guess what.. even I don't understand them... so it doesn't suprise me that you can't..

post #192 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by e19650826 View Post



lol... I think I can be catogorized into the "kids" you are talking about... and guess what.. even I don't understand them... so it doesn't suprise me that you can't..



Why would somebody want headphones that light up like a Christmas tree? Do they honest think that will attract the girls these young males so sorely yearn for?

post #193 of 238

I think we have a new contender in the pulsing light headphone category.. http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2-frost-blue... I do like SteelSeries for their mouse/keyboard peripherals though.

post #194 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhmo View Post

I think we have a new contender in the pulsing light headphone category.. http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2-frost-blue... I do like SteelSeries for their mouse/keyboard peripherals though.



I'm sure all the ladies will go for the trendy male who wears this around and about.

post #195 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectDenz View Post



Why would somebody want headphones that light up like a Christmas tree? Do they honest think that will attract the girls these young males so sorely yearn for?



I don't even understand why they want Beats...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: