I have no idea what to get, so I'm hoping you guys/girls can help me out.
I would prefer to spend around $300-350 CAD, but I can go over that if it is really worth it.
Here's some info:
- Looking for over the ear headphones (since I hear that's usually the best)
- Looking for best all-around sound, I listen to all types of music.
- Will be used mostly for subway/bus, but also at home a lot too. I don't mind if I can hear outside stuff, but I prefer that my music doesn't leak out so other people can hear it.
- I wear glasses, don't know if that really matters
- I would like to be able to hear different instruments clearly (if possible)
- I don't know how to explain this. It doesn't need to have loud bass, I think I just like "hard-hitting bass". But not too hard lol, this would be my least important criteria
But really I just want good sound quality above all else. I would be happy to answer any questions if necessary.
Also, if anyone knows a place that ships to Canada, that would be very appreciated.