Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread - Page 43

post #631 of 923
I wonder which iem will be closest to the k3003
post #632 of 923
Thread Starter 
Yes, I was talking about the AX9. Astrotec even used a K3003 picture um their press release...
post #633 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

Yes, I was talking about the AX9. Astrotec even used a K3003 picture um their press release...

 

Dear putente !

I'm apology to misunderstood your written :)

post #634 of 923
I googled Astrotec yet I have not yet found any website or any thread about it, please link me!
 
Cheers rolleyes.gif
post #635 of 923
subs.

eager too see h200 (as having h100)
but nice to see removable cable and interchangeable filters
what's this Astrotec AX9?

(are all 3 twkf + dd? and do both ax9 and 7007 have interchangeable filters)
post #636 of 923

things are looking good for iem fans this year.

never seen so many high end features in so many budget friendly models.

post #637 of 923

*Edited* My fault tongue_smile.gif

post #638 of 923

Glad to see there's actually some news about these iem's. Cant wait until some experienced head-fi'ers get their hands on them, I might consider selling my UM3X for these things!! :D

post #639 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post

subs.
eager too see h200 (as having h100)
but nice to see removable cable and interchangeable filters
what's this Astrotec AX9?
(are all 3 twkf + dd? and do both ax9 and 7007 have interchangeable filters)

 

 

The Astrotec AX9 was announced over a month ago, and we don't know much about it. There's a picture in this thread from it's original announcent and there's something there writen in chinese. There's also a generic Astrotec thread here at HF, but you won't find much more info there either (see here). The AX9 was said to be released this month with a retail price of $320, so let's wait and see. It won't have removable cable as the V7007 and H-200, and I don't think it will have filters like the K3003 and V7007. Even so, it seems to be the closest K3003 "clone" yet (they even used a K3003 schematic in that press release)...

 

 

 

Speaking of K3003, I found an interesting picture of it's internals while seaching for more info about the AX9. Here you go:

 

1000

 

 

I guess all these new triple hybrids should look similar to that, inside their housings (except for the sonic filter part, which I think only the V7007 will feature too)... popcorn.gif

post #640 of 923

Subscribed rolleyes.gif

post #641 of 923

When can we expect this to be released, depending on initial review these should be my next IEM. I did try SE535 and was disappointed coming from TF10. The rolled off highs made it very boring, mids was good, but I need an IEM which has better lows, highs and overall better than TF10.

post #642 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post

When can we expect this to be released, depending on initial review these should be my next IEM. I did try SE535 and was disappointed coming from TF10. The rolled off highs made it very boring, mids was good, but I need an IEM which has better lows, highs and overall better than TF10.

 

February, 25th if I recall correctly (it was mentioned somewhere in the previous pages).

post #643 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post

 

February, 25th if I recall correctly (it was mentioned somewhere in the previous pages).

Yes, February 25th it is.

post #644 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeHere View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post

 

February, 25th if I recall correctly (it was mentioned somewhere in the previous pages).

Yes, February 25th it is.

 

Great!!!

 

Should be worth waiting

post #645 of 923

I have opportunity to buy new Shure 535 red for 475$ (free iphone and android wires),  from what I have read in different threads it does not have treble rolloff problems as normal 535...should I go for it or GR08 will be an better option. Please suggest

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread