Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread - Page 38

post #556 of 923

Did they really say that "Astrotec copied the K3003 faster than us?" If you have a link, please provide it.
 

post #557 of 923

No they didn't, it was in Chinese and apparently it said something like "we're in the final phase, and now this?  Astrotec needs to take notes from honest companies like x and y"

 

Not sure exactly what was implied but it sounds pretty ironic.  I suppose they meant "Astrotec has copied our idea and 3D render".


Edited by kiteki - 12/8/12 at 11:05pm
post #558 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

No they didn't, it was in Chinese and apparently it said something like "we're in the final phase, and now this?  Astrotec needs to take notes from honest companies like x and y"

 

Not sure exactly what was implied but it sounds pretty ironic.  I suppose they meant "Astrotec has copied our idea and 3D render".

 


Why then did you quote them as saying they copied the K3003?

post #559 of 923
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post


Why then did you quote them as saying they copied the K3003?

 

Sorry for the vagueness, I wrote it with a tone of irony, not as a direct quotation from Vsonic.

post #560 of 923
Thread Starter 

Astrotec even copied AKG's original internal diagram/picture of the K3003 in their press release of the AX9... popcorn.gif

post #561 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

Sorry for the vagueness, I wrote it with a tone of irony, not as a direct quotation from Vsonic.

You can quote somebody in an ironic fashion, but changing their words ruins the effect, as in it is no longer ironic if they did not say it. Your failure to be ironic is very, very ironic. That being said, this is a VSonic GR08 thread and we're both derailing it. 

post #562 of 923

ok you win, they didn't say they copied the K3k3, and it has been proven in court, either.

post #563 of 923

Where is the AX9 thread?

post #564 of 923
Saved about $300 for the GR08. I hope its within the $300-400 bucket. As soon as it's released, I'll be happy to take the first plunge and writeup a review.
post #565 of 923
If GR08 goes over $450, I'm pulling out, $400 even pushing it.
post #566 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

If GR08 goes over $450, I'm pulling out, $400 even pushing it.

Me too, Honestly, if it goes beyond $400, I would rather save up some more and get the UM Merlins.
post #567 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annafrancesca View Post


Me too, Honestly, if it goes beyond $400, I would rather save up some more and get the UM Merlins.

 

It would need to be an exceptional IEM even at that, given that you can get customs a good deal cheaper than that.

post #568 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

It would need to be an exceptional IEM even at that, given that you can get customs a good deal cheaper than that.

I sure hope the guys over at Vsonic are reading all our comments.
post #569 of 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annafrancesca View Post


I sure hope the guys over at Vsonic are reading all our comments.

X2.

post #570 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annafrancesca View Post

I sure hope the guys over at Vsonic are reading all our comments.

 

 

Don't count on that... VSONIC main focus is the chinese internal market. The "rest of the world" market is pretty much non-existant for them, as Head-Fi is too...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread