- 550 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
- productM2TECH hiFace Hi-End S/SPDIF Output Interface - EHIFACERtagged by System, 5/28/12
- productM2 Tech Joplintagged by System, 3/1/13
- productM2 Tech Vaughn DACtagged by System, 3/1/13
- brandMusical Fidelitytagged by System, 5/28/12
- productMusical Fidelity V-LINK 192 - Asynchronous USB To SPDIF Convertertagged by System, 5/28/12
- productMusical Fidelity V-Link IItagged by System, 5/28/12
- topicUsb Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- $74 USB Stick Mini PC + M2Tech hiFace Two Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- m2tech hiface (ver. 1) & windows 8 Last post on 10/13/13 at 8:16am in Computer Audio
- Upgrading audio quality on ThinkPad W520 Last post on 5/23/12 at 3:58am in Computer Audio
- M2Tech Hiface Two BNC (and JH3A adapter/coax cable) Last post on 10/29/13 at 3:12am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- m2tech Hiface 24bit/192khz asynchronous usb to coaxial converter. Last post on 10/16/13 at 5:57pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
M2Tech HiFace 2? - Page 36
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm in the same situation ...
Did anybody find a solution how to revive the M2Tech Hiface Two after it was write a wrong firmware on it?
You can try re-flashing with the correct firmware but that usually doesn't work. I'm afraid this is no different then a bad bios flash on a computer. You will probably have to return the Hiface 2 to the factory where they will either replace the eprom chip or just send you a new unit. There is usually no way to recover because your computer no longer recognizes the device.
- M2Tech HiFace 2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 23 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 4 minutes ago
- › Power vs Volume 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3