- 548 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
- productM2TECH hiFace Hi-End S/SPDIF Output Interface - EHIFACERtagged by System, 5/28/12
- productM2 Tech Joplintagged by System, 3/1/13
- productM2 Tech Vaughn DACtagged by System, 3/1/13
- brandMusical Fidelitytagged by System, 5/28/12
- productMusical Fidelity V-LINK 192 - Asynchronous USB To SPDIF Convertertagged by System, 5/28/12
- productMusical Fidelity V-Link IItagged by System, 5/28/12
- topicUsb Audiotagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- $74 USB Stick Mini PC + M2Tech hiFace Two Last post on 6/13/12 at 10:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- m2tech hiface (ver. 1) & windows 8 Last post on 10/13/13 at 8:16am in Computer Audio
- Upgrading audio quality on ThinkPad W520 Last post on 5/23/12 at 3:58am in Computer Audio
- M2Tech Hiface Two BNC (and JH3A adapter/coax cable) Last post on 10/29/13 at 3:12am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- m2tech Hiface 24bit/192khz asynchronous usb to coaxial converter. Last post on 10/16/13 at 5:57pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
M2Tech HiFace 2? - Page 36
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm in the same situation ...
Did anybody find a solution how to revive the M2Tech Hiface Two after it was write a wrong firmware on it?
You can try re-flashing with the correct firmware but that usually doesn't work. I'm afraid this is no different then a bad bios flash on a computer. You will probably have to return the Hiface 2 to the factory where they will either replace the eprom chip or just send you a new unit. There is usually no way to recover because your computer no longer recognizes the device.
- M2Tech HiFace 2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Portable Amp for Fidue A83 IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 1 minute ago
- › Just got my ODAC and meh... 1 minute ago
- › Hello! Im new and I need a recommendation. 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio shall have a Global eStore 4 minutes ago
- › MHDT Labs Pagoda - Any owners out there? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3