Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 367post #5491 of 121836/2/14 at 11:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5492 of 121836/2/14 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by jaywillin
Thanks. There goes the Wyrd's back (I think someone was asking):post #5493 of 121836/2/14 at 12:13pmpost #5494 of 121836/2/14 at 12:14pmpost #5495 of 121836/2/14 at 12:23pmpost #5496 of 121836/2/14 at 12:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by madwolfa
Thanks. There goes the Wyrd's back (I think someone was asking):
Don't want to ask Jason and cause a month delay :) Any idea when this can be ordered? Not on the Website. And If I missed it from a previous post you can curse me like I do the others who ask questions that are a page or two behind.
JUNE thanks Tuco
Edited by Saraguie - 6/2/14 at 12:54pmpost #5497 of 121836/2/14 at 12:41pmpost #5498 of 121836/2/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
Is it me, or are the INPUT and OUTPUT reversed?
Edit: nevermind...I'm being stupid...:) Apparently it has been a long week and it is only Monday...
Edited by DaemonSire - 6/2/14 at 2:17pmpost #5499 of 121836/2/14 at 2:09pmpost #5500 of 121836/2/14 at 2:09pm
Typically, USB type B goes to the peripheral (in this case, the Wyrd's input accepting data from the computer) and USB type A is from the master device (in this case, the Wyrd's output sending data to a DAC).
Cheerspost #5501 of 121836/2/14 at 2:10pmpost #5502 of 121836/2/14 at 2:16pmpost #5503 of 121836/2/14 at 3:53pmQuote:
Edited by rocksteady65 - 6/2/14 at 4:00pmpost #5504 of 121836/2/14 at 5:24pmpost #5505 of 121836/2/14 at 9:13pm
I'm going to use the Wyrd with my $500 SilverDragonWorm™ USB cables! Should be a terrific combo.
If I don't hear a 60% improvement I'm going to return it and leave a 1 star review.
BTW my neighbor wants to know if this is compatible with Monoprice cables? I don't see it in the FAQ.
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 51 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Choosing between three headphones (also should I get an amp?) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 7 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 8 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear