or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Schiit Owners Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Schiit Owners Unite - Page 196

post #2926 of 12183

Girls, girls, girls....You're both pretty, OK?

post #2927 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsaxon69 View Post

Girls, girls, girls....You're both pretty, OK?

beerchug.gif

post #2928 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsaxon69 View Post

Girls, girls, girls....You're both pretty, OK?

basshead.gif

post #2929 of 12183

In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am glad to see Jason, Mike, Alex and all the other people making this Schiit happen getting the respect and recognition they deserve in the recent Stereophile review.  If that get them hot, wait 'till they listen to the serious Schiit!  Cheers boys and may this just be the tip of the iceberg.

 

beerchug.gif

post #2930 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelli View Post

In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am glad to see Jason, Mike, Alex and all the other people making this Schiit happen getting the respect and recognition they deserve in the recent Stereophile review.  If that get them hot, wait 'till they listen to the serious Schiit!  Cheers boys and may this just be the tip of the iceberg.

 

beerchug.gif

I hear Jason is actually one of ten clones. There are at least 3 to 4 Jasons answering e-mails full time without sleep, while the other Jasons are inventing new amps. At least two are working on the Rag at this moment.


Edited by M-13 - 7/26/13 at 6:32pm
post #2931 of 12183

Unsubscribed.

post #2932 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls View Post

Unsubscribed.

You see there, we chased him off...oh well.  schiit happens...

post #2933 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls View Post

Unsubscribed.

I love it when people annouce they're leaving. Such drama queens on Head-Fi. You're not the center of the universe despite what your mom says.

post #2934 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

I love it when people annouce they're leaving. Such drama queens on Head-Fi. You're not the center of the universe despite what your mom says.

So you reply by immediately throwing out a personal attack? Seriously, go look in a mirror and repeat your last two sentences junior.

post #2935 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls View Post

So you reply by immediately throwing out a personal attack? Seriously, go look in a mirror and repeat your last two sentences junior.

What you're still here? What happened to unsubscribing?

post #2936 of 12183
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelli View Post

In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am glad to see Jason, Mike, Alex and all the other people making this Schiit happen getting the respect and recognition they deserve in the recent Stereophile review.  If that get them hot, wait 'till they listen to the serious Schiit!  Cheers boys and may this just be the tip of the iceberg.

 

beerchug.gif


I've had similar very quick email responses to my queries as well. Schiit has their act together.

 

Cheers

post #2937 of 12183

Omg I kinda triggered a war and chaos with my questions.  I don't have time to respond to some responses here but I will when I have time.

post #2938 of 12183

Edit your posts, everyone. IBTL.

post #2939 of 12183

using my Aasgard  with a hegel hd 11 dac (a norwegian digital analog converter) very nice

i do however have to admit that i havent really heard any other amps besides the burson  soloist 

i do however love these ,theres  a warm and lushy  nice sound when pairing it  with my sennheiser hd 598

post #2940 of 12183
Has anyone tried the hd800 with the Asgard 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Schiit Owners Unite