Maybe too much Tom Petty ... was jammin fine then!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 121
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1802 of 124383/23/13 at 4:57pmpost #1803 of 124383/23/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
To be fair its not like I'm dancing with the M&M's on my hip its just that the connection is very narrow and pulling on the cord even slightly it loses power.
Or was this in reference to broken knob guy
Edited by kwonberry - 3/23/13 at 6:10pmpost #1804 of 124383/23/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
Mostly broken knob guy. But also to you aboit emailing Schiit. In my experience Jason responds pretty quickly.post #1805 of 124383/23/13 at 6:40pm
Hey everyone, so I have a question. Now the new Modi. Those stats, and that price, WOW. Just, wow. But I'm curious have any of you encountered another DAC at the price that can match the stats and performance of the Modi?
I know there's the ODAC and the MSII but they both seem to retail for about $50 more and as I've heard those two sound nearly identical. How does the Modi stack up?
Thanks so much.post #1806 of 124383/24/13 at 6:31ampost #1807 of 124383/24/13 at 7:48amQuote:
Heh...good to hear, knob Uh..I mean, areinikepost #1808 of 124383/24/13 at 8:24ampost #1809 of 124383/24/13 at 8:25ampost #1810 of 124383/24/13 at 9:30ampost #1811 of 124383/24/13 at 11:44ampost #1812 of 124383/24/13 at 4:49pmpost #1813 of 124383/24/13 at 6:02pmThread Starter
Should be broken in by now. Enjoy the music.post #1814 of 124383/25/13 at 11:04ampost #1815 of 124383/29/13 at 1:10pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 51 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear