If your looking for some small isolation feets.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At first, I'm very thankful to FiiO for giving chance to use and review this great portable music player. I'm owner of the FiiO X3 1st, E3, E7 and E9, so I know how FiiO made great DAPs and...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 120post #1786 of 101433/22/13 at 6:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 101433/22/13 at 7:48pmpost #1788 of 101433/22/13 at 10:59pm
There's some new Schiit I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, PYST USB cables. No pictures are posted but it is a 1 meter silver plated copper cable for $20.
Edited by Radioking59 - 3/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #1789 of 101433/23/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
Sounds interesting.post #1790 of 101433/23/13 at 3:41pm
Initial impressions of the MnM stack that just arrived today. They clear up a little congestion on the Vmoda m-100's (though it's really a non-issue as they are almost entirely for on the go use). I don't really listen to music through my Sennheiser HD 558's (a select few genres work nice though) and in all likelihood they will continue their function for gaming/skype/movie use.
Now the real test is the Hifiman he-400's that are taking an eternity to arrive.post #1791 of 101433/23/13 at 3:44pmpost #1792 of 101433/23/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
Nice, i wonder if they will also do 6 inchers.... to keep things tidy....post #1793 of 101433/23/13 at 4:06pmpost #1794 of 101433/23/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
That would be a defect IMO, I have transported mine more than a few times with no problems plugging and unplugging the power supplypost #1795 of 101433/23/13 at 4:14pmpost #1796 of 101433/23/13 at 4:21pmQuote:
I think you're talking to me. IF so, yes, it seemed loose from the beginning - a little sloppy. I jiggled it to see what was going on and it just wiggled out. Seems to be held in by four little metal clips - probably and easy fix but I'll let them fix it for me. As far as the power connection goes, mine felt fine, just the power supply itself died. 16VDC power supplies I don't have laying around :(post #1797 of 101433/23/13 at 4:25pm
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.post #1798 of 101433/23/13 at 4:31pmpost #1799 of 101433/23/13 at 4:35pm
I just realized the power supply is 16VAC, not DC. The amp won't turn on and the power supply does measure about 18VAC. It'll definitely be going back - sounds like something internal went bonkers. Bum deal.post #1800 of 101433/23/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by areinike
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.
I guess that magni didn't like the way you handle it. Good luck with your next unit
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 37 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 40 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 56 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Questions and recommendations about DAC/Amp for HD800 (again!) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by joku213
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2