If your looking for some small isolation feets.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 120post #1786 of 106773/22/13 at 6:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 106773/22/13 at 7:48pmpost #1788 of 106773/22/13 at 10:59pm
There's some new Schiit I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, PYST USB cables. No pictures are posted but it is a 1 meter silver plated copper cable for $20.
Edited by Radioking59 - 3/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #1789 of 106773/23/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
Sounds interesting.post #1790 of 106773/23/13 at 3:41pm
Initial impressions of the MnM stack that just arrived today. They clear up a little congestion on the Vmoda m-100's (though it's really a non-issue as they are almost entirely for on the go use). I don't really listen to music through my Sennheiser HD 558's (a select few genres work nice though) and in all likelihood they will continue their function for gaming/skype/movie use.
Now the real test is the Hifiman he-400's that are taking an eternity to arrive.post #1791 of 106773/23/13 at 3:44pmpost #1792 of 106773/23/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
Nice, i wonder if they will also do 6 inchers.... to keep things tidy....post #1793 of 106773/23/13 at 4:06pmpost #1794 of 106773/23/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
That would be a defect IMO, I have transported mine more than a few times with no problems plugging and unplugging the power supplypost #1795 of 106773/23/13 at 4:14pmpost #1796 of 106773/23/13 at 4:21pmQuote:
I think you're talking to me. IF so, yes, it seemed loose from the beginning - a little sloppy. I jiggled it to see what was going on and it just wiggled out. Seems to be held in by four little metal clips - probably and easy fix but I'll let them fix it for me. As far as the power connection goes, mine felt fine, just the power supply itself died. 16VDC power supplies I don't have laying around :(post #1797 of 106773/23/13 at 4:25pm
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.post #1798 of 106773/23/13 at 4:31pmpost #1799 of 106773/23/13 at 4:35pm
I just realized the power supply is 16VAC, not DC. The amp won't turn on and the power supply does measure about 18VAC. It'll definitely be going back - sounds like something internal went bonkers. Bum deal.post #1800 of 106773/23/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by areinike
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.
I guess that magni didn't like the way you handle it. Good luck with your next unit
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Fresh From The Oven: iBasso P5 "Falcon" 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 8 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2