If your looking for some small isolation feets.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 120post #1786 of 61943/22/13 at 6:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 61943/22/13 at 7:48pmpost #1788 of 61943/22/13 at 10:59pm
There's some new Schiit I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, PYST USB cables. No pictures are posted but it is a 1 meter silver plated copper cable for $20.
Edited by Radioking59 - 3/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #1789 of 61943/23/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
Sounds interesting.post #1790 of 61943/23/13 at 3:41pm
Initial impressions of the MnM stack that just arrived today. They clear up a little congestion on the Vmoda m-100's (though it's really a non-issue as they are almost entirely for on the go use). I don't really listen to music through my Sennheiser HD 558's (a select few genres work nice though) and in all likelihood they will continue their function for gaming/skype/movie use.
Now the real test is the Hifiman he-400's that are taking an eternity to arrive.post #1791 of 61943/23/13 at 3:44pmpost #1792 of 61943/23/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
Nice, i wonder if they will also do 6 inchers.... to keep things tidy....post #1793 of 61943/23/13 at 4:06pmpost #1794 of 61943/23/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
That would be a defect IMO, I have transported mine more than a few times with no problems plugging and unplugging the power supplypost #1795 of 61943/23/13 at 4:14pmpost #1796 of 61943/23/13 at 4:21pmQuote:
I think you're talking to me. IF so, yes, it seemed loose from the beginning - a little sloppy. I jiggled it to see what was going on and it just wiggled out. Seems to be held in by four little metal clips - probably and easy fix but I'll let them fix it for me. As far as the power connection goes, mine felt fine, just the power supply itself died. 16VDC power supplies I don't have laying around :(post #1797 of 61943/23/13 at 4:25pm
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.post #1798 of 61943/23/13 at 4:31pmpost #1799 of 61943/23/13 at 4:35pm
I just realized the power supply is 16VAC, not DC. The amp won't turn on and the power supply does measure about 18VAC. It'll definitely be going back - sounds like something internal went bonkers. Bum deal.post #1800 of 61943/23/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by areinike
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.
I guess that magni didn't like the way you handle it. Good luck with your next unit
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Vs Sennheiser HD558? 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)