If your looking for some small isolation feets.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 120post #1786 of 69363/22/13 at 6:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 69363/22/13 at 7:48pmpost #1788 of 69363/22/13 at 10:59pm
There's some new Schiit I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, PYST USB cables. No pictures are posted but it is a 1 meter silver plated copper cable for $20.
Edited by Radioking59 - 3/23/13 at 6:01pmpost #1789 of 69363/23/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
Sounds interesting.post #1790 of 69363/23/13 at 3:41pm
Initial impressions of the MnM stack that just arrived today. They clear up a little congestion on the Vmoda m-100's (though it's really a non-issue as they are almost entirely for on the go use). I don't really listen to music through my Sennheiser HD 558's (a select few genres work nice though) and in all likelihood they will continue their function for gaming/skype/movie use.
Now the real test is the Hifiman he-400's that are taking an eternity to arrive.post #1791 of 69363/23/13 at 3:44pmpost #1792 of 69363/23/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
Nice, i wonder if they will also do 6 inchers.... to keep things tidy....post #1793 of 69363/23/13 at 4:06pmpost #1794 of 69363/23/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
That would be a defect IMO, I have transported mine more than a few times with no problems plugging and unplugging the power supplypost #1795 of 69363/23/13 at 4:14pmpost #1796 of 69363/23/13 at 4:21pmQuote:
I think you're talking to me. IF so, yes, it seemed loose from the beginning - a little sloppy. I jiggled it to see what was going on and it just wiggled out. Seems to be held in by four little metal clips - probably and easy fix but I'll let them fix it for me. As far as the power connection goes, mine felt fine, just the power supply itself died. 16VDC power supplies I don't have laying around :(post #1797 of 69363/23/13 at 4:25pm
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.post #1798 of 69363/23/13 at 4:31pmpost #1799 of 69363/23/13 at 4:35pm
I just realized the power supply is 16VAC, not DC. The amp won't turn on and the power supply does measure about 18VAC. It'll definitely be going back - sounds like something internal went bonkers. Bum deal.post #1800 of 69363/23/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by areinike
I'm looking at it now, I think the volume knob assembly was at fault. Looking at the amp (and I can actually see it in the picture), the tab on the lower left is pressed all of the way down where as the other 3 are not. Like the 3 tabs were holding to the knob itself and the 4th wasn't - which a). make the knob look crooked (as it did) and b.) make it so the other 3 didn't really have a good grip on it. Seems like an easy fix but if I'm sending it in, I don't want to mess with it.
I guess that magni didn't like the way you handle it. Good luck with your next unit
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2014 SONY MDR-XB950AP/H 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 6 minutes ago
- › HM-901 8 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)