So when is the A2 shipping. I'm dying to get some impressions!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 93post #1381 of 105832/13/13 at 4:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1382 of 105832/13/13 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #1383 of 105832/13/13 at 6:26ampost #1384 of 105832/13/13 at 9:39ampost #1385 of 105832/13/13 at 10:18am
This is from Jason in the Sponsor Announcements forum:
"And Asgard 2 will be shipping shortly. We're giving them an extended burn-in to make sure the new thermal mount is 100% perfect. So far, it performs better than the original. We're just being over-cautious. I expect you'll see a lot of them out by the end of the week."post #1386 of 105832/13/13 at 10:46ampost #1387 of 105832/13/13 at 2:17pmpost #1388 of 105832/13/13 at 3:49pmQuote:
what happened to waiting to read others impressions???
what happened?post #1389 of 105832/13/13 at 4:25pmpost #1390 of 105832/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #1391 of 105832/13/13 at 5:03pm
Finally got my Bifrost!
Decided to go with the Bifrost for the stack esthetics but have not heard much from it yet.
Also could anyone give advice on my Bifrost & Asgard electrocuting me? Is it a faulty electrical connection and if so how do I get rid of the electrocuting? I know very little about home electricity.post #1392 of 105832/13/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
These are serious questions? On Head-fi?!?post #1393 of 105832/13/13 at 5:29pm
Sooo, you may be going SS Matt? If you like the A2 no more tube rolling! Consider carefully...post #1394 of 105832/13/13 at 6:33pm
Definitely waiting to hear A2 impression from Matt et al.. Not going to replace the Lyr but compliment it. Almost pulled the trigger on a used Asgard a couple of weeks ago. Glad I hesitated!
Edited by MickeyVee - 2/13/13 at 6:35pmpost #1395 of 105832/13/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
I owned the original Asgard for quite a while and compared it extensively to the Lyr. Let's just say that IMO the A2 will have to step its game up quite a bit to best the tube goodness.
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 59 seconds ago
- › Looking For Sound Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio x1 or mobile amp for m40x 2 minutes ago
- › How old are these headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 7 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 8 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2