So when is the A2 shipping. I'm dying to get some impressions!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 93post #1381 of 112112/13/13 at 4:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1382 of 112112/13/13 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #1383 of 112112/13/13 at 6:26ampost #1384 of 112112/13/13 at 9:39ampost #1385 of 112112/13/13 at 10:18am
This is from Jason in the Sponsor Announcements forum:
"And Asgard 2 will be shipping shortly. We're giving them an extended burn-in to make sure the new thermal mount is 100% perfect. So far, it performs better than the original. We're just being over-cautious. I expect you'll see a lot of them out by the end of the week."post #1386 of 112112/13/13 at 10:46ampost #1387 of 112112/13/13 at 2:17pmpost #1388 of 112112/13/13 at 3:49pmQuote:
what happened to waiting to read others impressions???
what happened?post #1389 of 112112/13/13 at 4:25pmpost #1390 of 112112/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #1391 of 112112/13/13 at 5:03pm
Finally got my Bifrost!
Decided to go with the Bifrost for the stack esthetics but have not heard much from it yet.
Also could anyone give advice on my Bifrost & Asgard electrocuting me? Is it a faulty electrical connection and if so how do I get rid of the electrocuting? I know very little about home electricity.post #1392 of 112112/13/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
These are serious questions? On Head-fi?!?post #1393 of 112112/13/13 at 5:29pm
Sooo, you may be going SS Matt? If you like the A2 no more tube rolling! Consider carefully...post #1394 of 112112/13/13 at 6:33pm
Definitely waiting to hear A2 impression from Matt et al.. Not going to replace the Lyr but compliment it. Almost pulled the trigger on a used Asgard a couple of weeks ago. Glad I hesitated!
Edited by MickeyVee - 2/13/13 at 6:35pmpost #1395 of 112112/13/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
I owned the original Asgard for quite a while and compared it extensively to the Lyr. Let's just say that IMO the A2 will have to step its game up quite a bit to best the tube goodness.
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AURALiC owners unite! 30 seconds ago
- › Ear tips replacement for Panasonic HJE355 33 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 36 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electroncs (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 8 minutes ago
- › Q-Jays are back. 10 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 346 IEMs compared (Philips Fidelio S1 and S2... 18 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 19 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 19 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2