So when is the A2 shipping. I'm dying to get some impressions!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 93post #1381 of 121672/13/13 at 4:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1382 of 121672/13/13 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #1383 of 121672/13/13 at 6:26ampost #1384 of 121672/13/13 at 9:39ampost #1385 of 121672/13/13 at 10:18am
This is from Jason in the Sponsor Announcements forum:
"And Asgard 2 will be shipping shortly. We're giving them an extended burn-in to make sure the new thermal mount is 100% perfect. So far, it performs better than the original. We're just being over-cautious. I expect you'll see a lot of them out by the end of the week."post #1386 of 121672/13/13 at 10:46ampost #1387 of 121672/13/13 at 2:17pmpost #1388 of 121672/13/13 at 3:49pmQuote:
what happened to waiting to read others impressions???
what happened?post #1389 of 121672/13/13 at 4:25pmpost #1390 of 121672/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #1391 of 121672/13/13 at 5:03pm
Finally got my Bifrost!
Decided to go with the Bifrost for the stack esthetics but have not heard much from it yet.
Also could anyone give advice on my Bifrost & Asgard electrocuting me? Is it a faulty electrical connection and if so how do I get rid of the electrocuting? I know very little about home electricity.post #1392 of 121672/13/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
These are serious questions? On Head-fi?!?post #1393 of 121672/13/13 at 5:29pm
Sooo, you may be going SS Matt? If you like the A2 no more tube rolling! Consider carefully...post #1394 of 121672/13/13 at 6:33pm
Definitely waiting to hear A2 impression from Matt et al.. Not going to replace the Lyr but compliment it. Almost pulled the trigger on a used Asgard a couple of weeks ago. Glad I hesitated!
Edited by MickeyVee - 2/13/13 at 6:35pmpost #1395 of 121672/13/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
I owned the original Asgard for quite a while and compared it extensively to the Lyr. Let's just say that IMO the A2 will have to step its game up quite a bit to best the tube goodness.
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 seconds ago
- › NEW Ref 8 IEM cable by ALO 41 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Naim Cd5i-2 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-601 1 minute ago
- › AK100 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › From Sennheiser HD 650 to HiFiMAN HE-400i... there's no way back! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...