So when is the A2 shipping. I'm dying to get some impressions!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 93post #1381 of 102952/13/13 at 4:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1382 of 102952/13/13 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #1383 of 102952/13/13 at 6:26ampost #1384 of 102952/13/13 at 9:39ampost #1385 of 102952/13/13 at 10:18am
This is from Jason in the Sponsor Announcements forum:
"And Asgard 2 will be shipping shortly. We're giving them an extended burn-in to make sure the new thermal mount is 100% perfect. So far, it performs better than the original. We're just being over-cautious. I expect you'll see a lot of them out by the end of the week."post #1386 of 102952/13/13 at 10:46ampost #1387 of 102952/13/13 at 2:17pmpost #1388 of 102952/13/13 at 3:49pmQuote:
what happened to waiting to read others impressions???
what happened?post #1389 of 102952/13/13 at 4:25pmpost #1390 of 102952/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #1391 of 102952/13/13 at 5:03pm
Finally got my Bifrost!
Decided to go with the Bifrost for the stack esthetics but have not heard much from it yet.
Also could anyone give advice on my Bifrost & Asgard electrocuting me? Is it a faulty electrical connection and if so how do I get rid of the electrocuting? I know very little about home electricity.post #1392 of 102952/13/13 at 5:28pmQuote:
These are serious questions? On Head-fi?!?post #1393 of 102952/13/13 at 5:29pm
Sooo, you may be going SS Matt? If you like the A2 no more tube rolling! Consider carefully...post #1394 of 102952/13/13 at 6:33pm
Definitely waiting to hear A2 impression from Matt et al.. Not going to replace the Lyr but compliment it. Almost pulled the trigger on a used Asgard a couple of weeks ago. Glad I hesitated!
Edited by MickeyVee - 2/13/13 at 6:35pmpost #1395 of 102952/13/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
I owned the original Asgard for quite a while and compared it extensively to the Lyr. Let's just say that IMO the A2 will have to step its game up quite a bit to best the tube goodness.
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amp/DAC under $150 with as much output power as Magni 2? 6 minutes ago
- › 500$ Desktop setup for gamer/bass lover 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2