Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 8/10/12 at 10:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 92post #1366 of 117932/11/13 at 5:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 117932/11/13 at 8:15pmpost #1368 of 117932/11/13 at 8:17pmpost #1369 of 117932/11/13 at 8:31pm
With all due respect to all who have far far more experience than I, I haven't gotten over my 'glow' yet on being a new Shiit owner so i haven't gotten to the point of thinking of switch location or the reason thereof. I am a newbie and all in a matter of 6 weeks I went from a Dragonfly and AKG 550 ---> DF and LCD2s ---> Lyr/Bifrost and LCD2s ---> Mjolnir/Gungnir and my LCD2s. I am very pleased with my Schiit and also quite impressed with the customer service that I have received from Schiit. I would say that I am a loyal Shiitsterpost #1370 of 117932/11/13 at 8:40pmpost #1371 of 117932/11/13 at 11:00pmWhen it comes to inconvenience it looks like I can't get enough of it. Power switch on the back, line inputs on the front, and good old fashioned screw down speaker lugs on left and right sides. Hernia likely when it needs to be moved. Yet the Quicksilver remains my favorite amp for nearly 20 years. Reaching over the little Schiits for the power switch is a breeze. Aren't we lucky to be debating this stuff?post #1372 of 117932/11/13 at 11:09pmpost #1373 of 117932/12/13 at 10:33ampost #1374 of 117932/12/13 at 11:13amQuote:
Ok, but just hear me out. What if they put it ON THE TOP?!?!?!
But, I actually came here to see if Schiit has made any Statement statements since that one a few weeks ago. ???
Edited by elwappo99 - 2/12/13 at 7:16pmpost #1375 of 117932/12/13 at 6:59pmpost #1376 of 117932/12/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Might as well go whole hog and get a dap, dsp, and satelite dish built in, too. Or a micorwave transmitter to beam your music accross the valley?post #1377 of 117932/12/13 at 8:21pmThread Starter
I'm just gonna hire a butler and have him change the volume and power according to my voice commands.post #1378 of 117932/12/13 at 8:22pmpost #1379 of 117932/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Sweet!! I think I'll opt for the French Maid version, though.post #1380 of 117932/12/13 at 8:42pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 6 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 2 minutes ago
- › Vali 2 tube rolling 2 minutes ago
- › New stereo monitor, for video/audio editing 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...