Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 92post #1366 of 121672/11/13 at 5:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 121672/11/13 at 8:15pmpost #1368 of 121672/11/13 at 8:17pmpost #1369 of 121672/11/13 at 8:31pm
With all due respect to all who have far far more experience than I, I haven't gotten over my 'glow' yet on being a new Shiit owner so i haven't gotten to the point of thinking of switch location or the reason thereof. I am a newbie and all in a matter of 6 weeks I went from a Dragonfly and AKG 550 ---> DF and LCD2s ---> Lyr/Bifrost and LCD2s ---> Mjolnir/Gungnir and my LCD2s. I am very pleased with my Schiit and also quite impressed with the customer service that I have received from Schiit. I would say that I am a loyal Shiitsterpost #1370 of 121672/11/13 at 8:40pmpost #1371 of 121672/11/13 at 11:00pmWhen it comes to inconvenience it looks like I can't get enough of it. Power switch on the back, line inputs on the front, and good old fashioned screw down speaker lugs on left and right sides. Hernia likely when it needs to be moved. Yet the Quicksilver remains my favorite amp for nearly 20 years. Reaching over the little Schiits for the power switch is a breeze. Aren't we lucky to be debating this stuff?post #1372 of 121672/11/13 at 11:09pmpost #1373 of 121672/12/13 at 10:33ampost #1374 of 121672/12/13 at 11:13amQuote:
Ok, but just hear me out. What if they put it ON THE TOP?!?!?!
But, I actually came here to see if Schiit has made any Statement statements since that one a few weeks ago. ???
Edited by elwappo99 - 2/12/13 at 7:16pmpost #1375 of 121672/12/13 at 6:59pmpost #1376 of 121672/12/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Might as well go whole hog and get a dap, dsp, and satelite dish built in, too. Or a micorwave transmitter to beam your music accross the valley?post #1377 of 121672/12/13 at 8:21pmThread Starter
I'm just gonna hire a butler and have him change the volume and power according to my voice commands.post #1378 of 121672/12/13 at 8:22pmpost #1379 of 121672/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Sweet!! I think I'll opt for the French Maid version, though.post #1380 of 121672/12/13 at 8:42pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What specific hardware do I need to get S/PDIF Coax out? 18 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 41 seconds ago
- › Got my AKG K701. What else do I need? 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 1 minute ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...