Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 92post #1366 of 106112/11/13 at 5:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 106112/11/13 at 8:15pmpost #1368 of 106112/11/13 at 8:17pmpost #1369 of 106112/11/13 at 8:31pm
With all due respect to all who have far far more experience than I, I haven't gotten over my 'glow' yet on being a new Shiit owner so i haven't gotten to the point of thinking of switch location or the reason thereof. I am a newbie and all in a matter of 6 weeks I went from a Dragonfly and AKG 550 ---> DF and LCD2s ---> Lyr/Bifrost and LCD2s ---> Mjolnir/Gungnir and my LCD2s. I am very pleased with my Schiit and also quite impressed with the customer service that I have received from Schiit. I would say that I am a loyal Shiitsterpost #1370 of 106112/11/13 at 8:40pmpost #1371 of 106112/11/13 at 11:00pmWhen it comes to inconvenience it looks like I can't get enough of it. Power switch on the back, line inputs on the front, and good old fashioned screw down speaker lugs on left and right sides. Hernia likely when it needs to be moved. Yet the Quicksilver remains my favorite amp for nearly 20 years. Reaching over the little Schiits for the power switch is a breeze. Aren't we lucky to be debating this stuff?post #1372 of 106112/11/13 at 11:09pmpost #1373 of 106112/12/13 at 10:33ampost #1374 of 106112/12/13 at 11:13amQuote:
Ok, but just hear me out. What if they put it ON THE TOP?!?!?!
But, I actually came here to see if Schiit has made any Statement statements since that one a few weeks ago. ???
Edited by elwappo99 - 2/12/13 at 7:16pmpost #1375 of 106112/12/13 at 6:59pmpost #1376 of 106112/12/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Might as well go whole hog and get a dap, dsp, and satelite dish built in, too. Or a micorwave transmitter to beam your music accross the valley?post #1377 of 106112/12/13 at 8:21pmThread Starter
I'm just gonna hire a butler and have him change the volume and power according to my voice commands.post #1378 of 106112/12/13 at 8:22pmpost #1379 of 106112/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Sweet!! I think I'll opt for the French Maid version, though.post #1380 of 106112/12/13 at 8:42pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Please may I have some advice for DT990 600OHM Premium 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 46 seconds ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2