Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 8/10/12 at 10:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 92post #1366 of 119452/11/13 at 5:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1367 of 119452/11/13 at 8:15pmpost #1368 of 119452/11/13 at 8:17pmpost #1369 of 119452/11/13 at 8:31pm
With all due respect to all who have far far more experience than I, I haven't gotten over my 'glow' yet on being a new Shiit owner so i haven't gotten to the point of thinking of switch location or the reason thereof. I am a newbie and all in a matter of 6 weeks I went from a Dragonfly and AKG 550 ---> DF and LCD2s ---> Lyr/Bifrost and LCD2s ---> Mjolnir/Gungnir and my LCD2s. I am very pleased with my Schiit and also quite impressed with the customer service that I have received from Schiit. I would say that I am a loyal Shiitsterpost #1370 of 119452/11/13 at 8:40pmpost #1371 of 119452/11/13 at 11:00pmWhen it comes to inconvenience it looks like I can't get enough of it. Power switch on the back, line inputs on the front, and good old fashioned screw down speaker lugs on left and right sides. Hernia likely when it needs to be moved. Yet the Quicksilver remains my favorite amp for nearly 20 years. Reaching over the little Schiits for the power switch is a breeze. Aren't we lucky to be debating this stuff?post #1372 of 119452/11/13 at 11:09pmpost #1373 of 119452/12/13 at 10:33ampost #1374 of 119452/12/13 at 11:13amQuote:
Ok, but just hear me out. What if they put it ON THE TOP?!?!?!
But, I actually came here to see if Schiit has made any Statement statements since that one a few weeks ago. ???
Edited by elwappo99 - 2/12/13 at 7:16pmpost #1375 of 119452/12/13 at 6:59pmpost #1376 of 119452/12/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Might as well go whole hog and get a dap, dsp, and satelite dish built in, too. Or a micorwave transmitter to beam your music accross the valley?post #1377 of 119452/12/13 at 8:21pmThread Starter
I'm just gonna hire a butler and have him change the volume and power according to my voice commands.post #1378 of 119452/12/13 at 8:22pmpost #1379 of 119452/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Sweet!! I think I'll opt for the French Maid version, though.post #1380 of 119452/12/13 at 8:42pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 22 seconds ago
- › Looking for a great portable amp/dac combo 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3; lightly used, greatly loved 5 minutes ago
- › Ath-ad900x/ad700x vs dt770 pro 80 ohm 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...