Purchased a used Bifrost a couple weeks ago and now my Lyr is finally arriving later today. Can't bloody wait :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 8/10/12 at 10:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 85post #1261 of 119172/6/13 at 5:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1262 of 119172/6/13 at 5:27am
Knowing Schiit I imagine you'll be getting the new one.post #1263 of 119172/6/13 at 6:28amHuh? Cant find what you guys are talking about. If its a new higher output asgard i might be mad. Just bought my asgard less than a month ago, and intend to use it on HE500s or LCD2s.post #1264 of 119172/6/13 at 6:37amQuote:
The current Asgard is still very good with planars and has more than enough power (I typically didn't turn mine past 9-10 for normal listening with my LCD-2s).
Edited by Defiant00 - 2/6/13 at 6:38ampost #1265 of 119172/6/13 at 7:19am
Sweet! Even though I've got the Lyr, l've been thinking about a second system and the Asgard 2 would definitely fit the bill. Looking forward to opinions and reviews.
Quote:Originally Posted by Defiant00post #1266 of 119172/6/13 at 7:25ampost #1267 of 119172/6/13 at 8:33amQuote:
Without a doubt. Looking forward to hearing some reviews.post #1268 of 119172/6/13 at 9:01amQuote:
For what it's worth, first time buyer here, I just checked my order which was slated to go out today and asked Jason-he emailed me I'm getting new Asgard. Sweeeet!!!! Yeah as a newbie, I'm pretty pumped to hear this bad boy.post #1269 of 119172/6/13 at 9:59amQuote:
Nice. Did he indicate when it might ship out?post #1270 of 119172/6/13 at 10:23am
So, I ordered it on 1/25 and the projected shipping date was 2/6, but he didn't say one way or the other in the email. I'm going to continue checking my log in. I just know the charge on my card was removed and then will be charged once it's processed.post #1271 of 119172/6/13 at 11:40am
Just made an account to say that I also just ordered an asgard (on monday). Excited to hear that I will be getting the new version.
I will run it through its paces, my gear:
Schiit Asgard 2 (woo hoo)
KRK 10-3 Monitors
MXL v69 Mogami Edition Tube Mic
MOTO Microbook II Audio Interface
I plan on running both the Bifrost and the Asgard 2 in a lot of different combinations, not just headphone amping....post #1272 of 119172/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #1273 of 119172/6/13 at 2:44pmpost #1274 of 119172/6/13 at 3:25pm
Don't you make fun of my CDC Industries Statement Amp.
It has 1954 valves.
Highly specialized for vinyl too.
Ah right. Know where I can get a new pair of scissors??post #1275 of 119172/6/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
Sweet!! I hope it's true for all of us. Ordered mine on Jan 16th. Placed a separate order for the Magni and Modi so I would have them to help me be patient wating for the Asgard.
Also want to run the Asgard/Modi for a bit before getting the Bifrost...need the optical eventually...
I am getting excited about the prospect of getting this soon...must be patient, must be patient...
Edited by bearFNF - 2/6/13 at 8:13pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 9 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 32 seconds ago
- › Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song... 39 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones with a great soundstage, good bass slam and... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...