Purchased a used Bifrost a couple weeks ago and now my Lyr is finally arriving later today. Can't bloody wait :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 5/24/12More
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP/DAC for LCD-2 Last post on 6/20/13 at 7:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 85post #1261 of 104212/6/13 at 5:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1262 of 104212/6/13 at 5:27am
Knowing Schiit I imagine you'll be getting the new one.post #1263 of 104212/6/13 at 6:28amHuh? Cant find what you guys are talking about. If its a new higher output asgard i might be mad. Just bought my asgard less than a month ago, and intend to use it on HE500s or LCD2s.post #1264 of 104212/6/13 at 6:37amQuote:
The current Asgard is still very good with planars and has more than enough power (I typically didn't turn mine past 9-10 for normal listening with my LCD-2s).
Edited by Defiant00 - 2/6/13 at 6:38ampost #1265 of 104212/6/13 at 7:19am
Sweet! Even though I've got the Lyr, l've been thinking about a second system and the Asgard 2 would definitely fit the bill. Looking forward to opinions and reviews.
Quote:Originally Posted by Defiant00post #1266 of 104212/6/13 at 7:25ampost #1267 of 104212/6/13 at 8:33amQuote:
Without a doubt. Looking forward to hearing some reviews.post #1268 of 104212/6/13 at 9:01amQuote:
For what it's worth, first time buyer here, I just checked my order which was slated to go out today and asked Jason-he emailed me I'm getting new Asgard. Sweeeet!!!! Yeah as a newbie, I'm pretty pumped to hear this bad boy.post #1269 of 104212/6/13 at 9:59amQuote:
Nice. Did he indicate when it might ship out?post #1270 of 104212/6/13 at 10:23am
So, I ordered it on 1/25 and the projected shipping date was 2/6, but he didn't say one way or the other in the email. I'm going to continue checking my log in. I just know the charge on my card was removed and then will be charged once it's processed.post #1271 of 104212/6/13 at 11:40am
Just made an account to say that I also just ordered an asgard (on monday). Excited to hear that I will be getting the new version.
I will run it through its paces, my gear:
Schiit Asgard 2 (woo hoo)
KRK 10-3 Monitors
MXL v69 Mogami Edition Tube Mic
MOTO Microbook II Audio Interface
I plan on running both the Bifrost and the Asgard 2 in a lot of different combinations, not just headphone amping....post #1272 of 104212/6/13 at 2:41pmpost #1273 of 104212/6/13 at 2:44pmpost #1274 of 104212/6/13 at 3:25pm
Don't you make fun of my CDC Industries Statement Amp.
It has 1954 valves.
Highly specialized for vinyl too.
Ah right. Know where I can get a new pair of scissors??post #1275 of 104212/6/13 at 3:28pmQuote:
Sweet!! I hope it's true for all of us. Ordered mine on Jan 16th. Placed a separate order for the Magni and Modi so I would have them to help me be patient wating for the Asgard.
Also want to run the Asgard/Modi for a bit before getting the Bifrost...need the optical eventually...
I am getting excited about the prospect of getting this soon...must be patient, must be patient...
Edited by bearFNF - 2/6/13 at 8:13pm
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 7 minutes ago
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 16 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 17 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3