on amazon they have some used and refurbished headphones "like new" condition at decent prices. Anyone ever purchased from here before?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 + Pro-ject Headbox SEII *first impressions and short review* Last post on 10/19/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I remember someone on head-fi stating that dahmart and dakmart are the same company, you'd do well to email dakmart asking them if that's the case.
At any rate, I bought a set of refurb sennheiser HD419's that I'm loving atm.
I've bought 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones (201s,203s & 419s) from them on Amazon.
I'm very happy with all of them, they look & sound new.
They even required "burn in" time for better sound.
I recommend them.
And, ye, they & Dakmart do appear to be the same company.
I think they are a good company to deal with.. I bought a HD558 from them.. USPS shows delivered by mistake but I didn't get it.. so I filed a claim with Amazon, the same day I got a call from them and they were going to send me another one the next day after they verified some information.
Luckily I got the headphone the next day, it looks like new and I was very impressed with their customer service and offer to ship me a replacement.. I think this company is legit just based on how they treated me on this incident..
Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?
Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect.
The 558 unbelievably arrived today, shocked abit, that was blazing fast. Yeah their packing is horrible, but thank God it came in perfect condition. Definitely a bargain.
I just ordered from them and now filing a complaint with A-Z guarantee with amazon. ordered "phone with EXTRA handset". received the phone but not the extra handset. contacted them, they replied 'comes with one handset only'. didn't respond to 2nd request for clarification...never again.
I emailed them at one time to ask about their return policy. What I got in return was a condescending response basically questioning why I would ever feel the need to return something that I'd purchased from them if I were "honest". I took my business elsewhere.
- Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music App iOS 8.4 (Local Files) 6 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 40 seconds ago
- › Swapping headphone drivers/earspeakers? 46 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Portable speaker recommendations (don't need BT) 3 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)