on amazon they have some used and refurbished headphones "like new" condition at decent prices. Anyone ever purchased from here before?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 + Pro-ject Headbox SEII *first impressions and short review* Last post on 10/19/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I remember someone on head-fi stating that dahmart and dakmart are the same company, you'd do well to email dakmart asking them if that's the case.
At any rate, I bought a set of refurb sennheiser HD419's that I'm loving atm.
I've bought 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones (201s,203s & 419s) from them on Amazon.
I'm very happy with all of them, they look & sound new.
They even required "burn in" time for better sound.
I recommend them.
And, ye, they & Dakmart do appear to be the same company.
I think they are a good company to deal with.. I bought a HD558 from them.. USPS shows delivered by mistake but I didn't get it.. so I filed a claim with Amazon, the same day I got a call from them and they were going to send me another one the next day after they verified some information.
Luckily I got the headphone the next day, it looks like new and I was very impressed with their customer service and offer to ship me a replacement.. I think this company is legit just based on how they treated me on this incident..
Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?
Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect.
The 558 unbelievably arrived today, shocked abit, that was blazing fast. Yeah their packing is horrible, but thank God it came in perfect condition. Definitely a bargain.
I just ordered from them and now filing a complaint with A-Z guarantee with amazon. ordered "phone with EXTRA handset". received the phone but not the extra handset. contacted them, they replied 'comes with one handset only'. didn't respond to 2nd request for clarification...never again.
I emailed them at one time to ask about their return policy. What I got in return was a condescending response basically questioning why I would ever feel the need to return something that I'd purchased from them if I were "honest". I took my business elsewhere.
- Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Opamp thread 2 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 47 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 2 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2