on amazon they have some used and refurbished headphones "like new" condition at decent prices. Anyone ever purchased from here before?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 + Pro-ject Headbox SEII *first impressions and short review* Last post on 10/19/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I remember someone on head-fi stating that dahmart and dakmart are the same company, you'd do well to email dakmart asking them if that's the case.
At any rate, I bought a set of refurb sennheiser HD419's that I'm loving atm.
I've bought 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones (201s,203s & 419s) from them on Amazon.
I'm very happy with all of them, they look & sound new.
They even required "burn in" time for better sound.
I recommend them.
And, ye, they & Dakmart do appear to be the same company.
I think they are a good company to deal with.. I bought a HD558 from them.. USPS shows delivered by mistake but I didn't get it.. so I filed a claim with Amazon, the same day I got a call from them and they were going to send me another one the next day after they verified some information.
Luckily I got the headphone the next day, it looks like new and I was very impressed with their customer service and offer to ship me a replacement.. I think this company is legit just based on how they treated me on this incident..
Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?
Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect.
The 558 unbelievably arrived today, shocked abit, that was blazing fast. Yeah their packing is horrible, but thank God it came in perfect condition. Definitely a bargain.
I just ordered from them and now filing a complaint with A-Z guarantee with amazon. ordered "phone with EXTRA handset". received the phone but not the extra handset. contacted them, they replied 'comes with one handset only'. didn't respond to 2nd request for clarification...never again.
I emailed them at one time to ask about their return policy. What I got in return was a condescending response basically questioning why I would ever feel the need to return something that I'd purchased from them if I were "honest". I took my business elsewhere.
- Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 36 seconds ago
- › Review of Audioquest JitterBug - USB Data & Power Noise Filter. 3 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 7 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 8 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 9 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 11 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 11 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2