on amazon they have some used and refurbished headphones "like new" condition at decent prices. Anyone ever purchased from here before?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 + Pro-ject Headbox SEII *first impressions and short review* Last post on 10/19/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I remember someone on head-fi stating that dahmart and dakmart are the same company, you'd do well to email dakmart asking them if that's the case.
At any rate, I bought a set of refurb sennheiser HD419's that I'm loving atm.
I've bought 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones (201s,203s & 419s) from them on Amazon.
I'm very happy with all of them, they look & sound new.
They even required "burn in" time for better sound.
I recommend them.
And, ye, they & Dakmart do appear to be the same company.
I think they are a good company to deal with.. I bought a HD558 from them.. USPS shows delivered by mistake but I didn't get it.. so I filed a claim with Amazon, the same day I got a call from them and they were going to send me another one the next day after they verified some information.
Luckily I got the headphone the next day, it looks like new and I was very impressed with their customer service and offer to ship me a replacement.. I think this company is legit just based on how they treated me on this incident..
Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?
Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect.
The 558 unbelievably arrived today, shocked abit, that was blazing fast. Yeah their packing is horrible, but thank God it came in perfect condition. Definitely a bargain.
I just ordered from them and now filing a complaint with A-Z guarantee with amazon. ordered "phone with EXTRA handset". received the phone but not the extra handset. contacted them, they replied 'comes with one handset only'. didn't respond to 2nd request for clarification...never again.
I emailed them at one time to ask about their return policy. What I got in return was a condescending response basically questioning why I would ever feel the need to return something that I'd purchased from them if I were "honest". I took my business elsewhere.
- Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Last buy .... old Beyerdynamic dt880 600 ohm ... any opinion ? 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 5 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 340 IEMs compared (Fidue A31s added 08/02/15 p.... 7 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio SR-71B balance amp 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3