Sorry to dissappoint PRO700MK2 are already among the VERY bassiest headphones out there, there's no headphone with a noticable amount more bass, only about the same but not more.
Headphones with the biggest bass out there:
- Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2
- Sony MDR-XB500 (bassiest of the bunch, XB1000 isn't that bassy really unless using a powerful amp)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP
- Beats Solo (NOT HD model!)
These all have a bass quantity of aprox 15dB. Both Ultrasone PRO900 and XB1000 peaks with a bass boost of around 10dB at the highest point of the bass curve. The next logical step is not to change headphones but either buy:
1. Portable amp with bass boost; digiZoid ZO2, Headstage Arrow, FiiO amps (E11, maybe the new E17 DAC/amp etc), CMoyBB 2.03, iBasso amps etc.
2. Buy a soundcard with a good EQ such as Creative X-Fi Titanium HD and EQ up the bass
3. If you're a SERIOUS basshead, buy a hardware EQ and EQ the **** outta it, be prepared to spend maybe around $150 to get something worth mentioning though
4. Combine all the 3 above options if you're a SUPER-WOOFER-MEGA-BASSHEAD-WTF-BBQ for the craziest result. ^^
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 3/26/12 at 12:02pm