Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 524

Np. I've had DHC's regular Symbiote for a long time, but not at the same time as the Symbiote SE, so take this with a grain of salt, but I feel the peptide is his best wire yet, best looking, best performing, with the Symbiote SE being superior to the nucleotide Symbiote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Ah ok, I was wondering why I couldn't find it on the site. Thanks for that bit.

post #107 of 524

My "funny" picture:)

 

1000

post #108 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibra View Post

My "funny" picture:)

 

1000

 

I don't see an amp anywhere for that Hifiman. Must run on magic or some sort

post #109 of 524

Thats why I quoted its funny picture:)

However I could listen to HE5LE from that walkman at max volume easily. It just doesnt allow Hifimans to shine.

post #110 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibra View Post

Thats why I quoted its funny picture:)

However I could listen to HE5LE from that walkman at max volume easily. It just doesnt allow Hifimans to shine.

 

I still believe it runs on magic

post #111 of 524

Buy Sony Walkman and believe. I listen like this while my main rig is away right now:) But thats DHC appreciation thread so no OT.

If you want I can send you 100MB file with such connection and sound hehe.


Edited by zibra - 10/27/12 at 1:27am
post #112 of 524

So it seems i am 1st place the halloween contest http://www.doublehelixcables.com/contest3.html i need some advice picking out prize cables cause i dont know which one i want (to many choices to choose from) so i was hoping any of you could give me some insight on which cable to choose, i have my eye on the grand prize which is supposed to be a special rca or xlr interconnect but there isnt much info on it and supposedly hasnt even been made yet.

post #113 of 524

No one can advise you on what to pick. Just pick what you actually need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

So it seems i am 1st place the halloween contest http://www.doublehelixcables.com/contest3.html i need some advice picking out prize cables cause i dont know which one i want (to many choices to choose from) so i was hoping any of you could give me some insight on which cable to choose, i have my eye on the grand prize which is supposed to be a special rca or xlr interconnect but there isnt much info on it and supposedly hasnt even been made yet.

post #114 of 524

My hosting is acting up, apologies.  The interconnect just needs to be terminated, I was leaving that one up to the winner.

post #115 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

So it seems i am 1st place the halloween contest http://www.doublehelixcables.com/contest3.html i need some advice picking out prize cables cause i dont know which one i want (to many choices to choose from) so i was hoping any of you could give me some insight on which cable to choose, i have my eye on the grand prize which is supposed to be a special rca or xlr interconnect but there isnt much info on it and supposedly hasnt even been made yet.

I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread confused.gif
post #116 of 524

Follow em on Facebook :P the site had it up for a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post


I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread confused.gif
post #117 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Follow em on Facebook :P the site had it up for a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post

I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread confused.gif

Thanks, I get it now. The contest was for Facebook fans, not Head-fi subscribers or past customers. Just another reason to hate Facebook (belatedly liked)!
post #118 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post


Thanks, I get it now. The contest was for Facebook fans, not Head-fi subscribers or past customers. Just another reason to hate Facebook (belatedly liked)!

actually the contest was just on their front page

post #119 of 524

Geezus, those cans are niceee

post #120 of 524

They regularly update their facebook page with stuff so it's a better way of getting updates of some sort. We need more people posting here to get it rolling again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post


Thanks, I get it now. The contest was for Facebook fans, not Head-fi subscribers or past customers. Just another reason to hate Facebook (belatedly liked)!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread