Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Head-Fi Gaming Nights
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fi Gaming Nights

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 

I would love to organize a Head-Fi gaming night or tournament. If anyone is interested is such a thing post below and we can go from there.

 

I have a few options:

1) Battlefield 3 (PS3/XBOX)

2) Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3/XBOX)

2) Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3/XBOX)

4) Gears of War 3

5) Left 4 Dead (XBOX/PC)

6) Left 4 Dead 2 (XBOX/PC)

7) Counter-Strike (PC)

8) Counter-Strike Source (PC)

 

Any of the games we play would be recorded and uploaded to my Youtube page.


Edited by Zombie_X - 3/10/12 at 6:29pm
post #2 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_X View Post

I would love to organize a Head-Fi gaming night or tournament. If anyone is interested is such a thing post below and we can go from there.

 

I have a few options:

1) Battlefield 3 (PS3/PS3)>


Is that supposed to read Battlefield 3 (PS3/PC)?

If so, I'm up for a PC BF3 evening. I don't have any consoles though. Fun idea.
post #3 of 48

I'll be down to play 

post #4 of 48

Do you happen to have any of the older Battlefield titles in your PC game library? I'd be down for some BF1942 or BF2.

 

Failing that, we could do Left 4 Dead (2), though given one infamous moment during a "collect the gas cans" final stage where it became unwinnable due to the final gas can being unreachable, my group of friends basically swore off it forever and we now play Killing Floor or PAYDAY: The Heist instead.

 

Finally, for those of us willing to go retro, I'm also up for Descent 1/2/3 co-op (using DXX-Rebirth for the first two and D3 1.5) and Hexen II (using the Hammer of Thyrion source port).

 


(Also, come to think of it...how about a Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/Mumble Head-Fi server for these gaming nights?)

Edited by NamelessPFG - 3/10/12 at 5:39pm
post #5 of 48

any league of legends players?

post #6 of 48
Thread Starter 

I have Battlefield 2 on PC. 

 

I have never played LFD2, but have just ordered it. I love the first one a lot.

 

I have the Hexen Dreamcast port... sadly Sega Online no longer works..
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessPFG View Post

Do you happen to have any of the older Battlefield titles in your PC game library? I'd be down for some BF1942 or BF2.

 

Failing that, we could do Left 4 Dead (2), though given one infamous moment during a "collect the gas cans" final stage where it became unwinnable due to the final gas can being unreachable, my group of friends basically swore off it forever and we now play Killing Floor or PAYDAY: The Heist instead.

 

Finally, for those of us willing to go retro, I'm also up for Descent 1/2/3 co-op (using DXX-Rebirth for the first two and D3 1.5) and Hexen II (using the Hammer of Thyrion source port).

 


(Also, come to think of it...how about a Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/Mumble Head-Fi server for these gaming nights?)


 

post #7 of 48
You never uploaded our kicking ass in BLOPS! Lol.

I know you have it Zombie. Castlevania HD for PS3. I'd love to show off my skillz in that game. wink.gif
post #8 of 48
Thread Starter 

Then we should play tonight, ok? And I never did upload the BLOPS gameplay. I still have it all. Maybe later I'll upload a few matches.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

You never uploaded our kicking ass in BLOPS! Lol.
I know you have it Zombie. Castlevania HD for PS3. I'd love to show off my skillz in that game. wink.gif


 

post #9 of 48
I work every night except Tuesdays. frown.gif I don't get home until 5am EST.
post #10 of 48

I'm in for Black Ops/Xbox. PM  me anytime! 

post #11 of 48
Thread Starter 

Cool, will do sometime.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akin View Post

I'm in for Black Ops/Xbox. PM  me anytime! 



 

post #12 of 48

I'm up for Left 4 Dead 2 and CSS on PC. I'm on Spring break right now so I have lots of time for gaming. 

 Anyone play Starcraft 2? I just started and I think a Head-Fi gaming might would be sweet. Not much audio in SC2, though.

post #13 of 48

I'm in for Black Ops on the 360.  PM me as well.  Good idea of a thread BTW

post #14 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyl View Post

any league of legends players?



Shhh. The DOTA purist will flay you alive. :P (I do btw).

post #15 of 48

I have both Counter-Strikes, but I don't have anything else on the list. The only other online shooter I play is America's Army 3.

 

I'm a little rusty at CS, but I'm in if there's a tournament or gaming night happening.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Head-Fi Gaming Nights