Come along to the London meet in April and try the options for yourself. I recently changed the cable on my Amperiors and that made a difference too. As I have two pair of Amperiors, I'll be bringing both along or side to side comparisons ušing my iPod Touch and E17.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good Headphones under $300 Total Price Last post on 8/8/12 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Sennheiser Amperiors? - Page 60post #886 of 10133/8/13 at 3:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #887 of 10133/10/13 at 1:28pmSounds like it's going to be a case of listening for myself and deciding. I think I'll pop in at the London meet, see what kit other headphone addicts are rocking. GSARider, I saw your post about the upgraded cable for the Amperior's. I checked on the Custom Cans website and the cable is coming up at £59. How did you get it for £45? For £45 I'd be willing to give it a try.post #888 of 10133/10/13 at 11:45pmpost #889 of 10133/11/13 at 4:45pmpost #890 of 10133/12/13 at 12:21pmQuote:
Your experience is so far from mine, and others that I have spoken to, that I think there may be something wrong with yours. Not saying they were too tight, but they definitely weren't bouncing anywhere.post #891 of 10133/12/13 at 10:14pmI really want a pair of these to replace my ws55i as portables. Not crazy about both colors they offer though. Maybe I could send them someplace to have them anodized in black, thoughts?post #892 of 10133/13/13 at 2:34pmpost #893 of 10133/13/13 at 4:19pmpost #894 of 10133/13/13 at 7:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by PanamaHat
They're are in the UK. I was thinking of maybe finding some local guys or anyone of these companies http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3881975
Don't see why this should be a problem. Probably won't be cheap though. Also, I would make sure to disassemble them yourself.post #895 of 10133/14/13 at 8:09pmpost #896 of 10133/16/13 at 2:31ampost #897 of 10133/21/13 at 6:58amQuote:
I actually prefer the all-black look too and have been thinking about making the cups black somehow. However, do you think you have to go through the process of having them anodized again or could you just apply some sort of spray paint/finish? That's what I'm wondering since I'd think it'd be expensive to have them anodized. Plus they are already anodized. What do you think?post #898 of 10133/21/13 at 7:37ampost #899 of 10133/21/13 at 8:08am
- Sennheiser Amperiors?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 seconds ago
- › Mook Headphone Festival Dec. 2013 @ Singapore 4 seconds ago
- › Dogecoin is going to the moon 53 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 3 minutes ago
- › The Noble 8c reviewed 4 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe