Come along to the London meet in April and try the options for yourself. I recently changed the cable on my Amperiors and that made a difference too. As I have two pair of Amperiors, I'll be bringing both along or side to side comparisons ušing my iPod Touch and E17.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good Headphones under $300 Total Price Last post on 8/8/12 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
Thanks to Brainwavz for this review set of pleather and velour replacement pads. I bought a pair of the pleather models a year or so ago in an effort to make my wife's JVC S400's more comfortable...
To give you an idea of where I'm coming from I have owned JH audio JH5 IEMs, Fostex T50rps, and Audio Technica ATH-M50x's. My Fostex T50rps were issued to me at audio engineering school and were...
Sennheiser Amperiors? - Page 60
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Your experience is so far from mine, and others that I have spoken to, that I think there may be something wrong with yours. Not saying they were too tight, but they definitely weren't bouncing anywhere.
They're are in the UK. I was thinking of maybe finding some local guys or anyone of these companies http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3881975
Don't see why this should be a problem. Probably won't be cheap though. Also, I would make sure to disassemble them yourself.
I actually prefer the all-black look too and have been thinking about making the cups black somehow. However, do you think you have to go through the process of having them anodized again or could you just apply some sort of spray paint/finish? That's what I'm wondering since I'd think it'd be expensive to have them anodized. Plus they are already anodized. What do you think?
- Sennheiser Amperiors?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Question about how music is reproduced 44 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 45 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 49 seconds ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Audiofly Club Life by Tiesto in-ear headphones 3 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with B&W) 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › Shure SRH840 by justyourboy
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3