Come along to the London meet in April and try the options for yourself. I recently changed the cable on my Amperiors and that made a difference too. As I have two pair of Amperiors, I'll be bringing both along or side to side comparisons ušing my iPod Touch and E17.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable, comfy, on-ear recommendation. Maybe over-ear Last post on 5/9/13 at 6:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Sennheiser Amperiors? - Page 60
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Your experience is so far from mine, and others that I have spoken to, that I think there may be something wrong with yours. Not saying they were too tight, but they definitely weren't bouncing anywhere.
They're are in the UK. I was thinking of maybe finding some local guys or anyone of these companies http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3881975
Don't see why this should be a problem. Probably won't be cheap though. Also, I would make sure to disassemble them yourself.
I actually prefer the all-black look too and have been thinking about making the cups black somehow. However, do you think you have to go through the process of having them anodized again or could you just apply some sort of spray paint/finish? That's what I'm wondering since I'd think it'd be expensive to have them anodized. Plus they are already anodized. What do you think?
- Sennheiser Amperiors?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 23 seconds ago
- › T1 Recommended tube amplifiers 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › JH 13 FreqPhase 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2