Come along to the London meet in April and try the options for yourself. I recently changed the cable on my Amperiors and that made a difference too. As I have two pair of Amperiors, I'll be bringing both along or side to side comparisons ušing my iPod Touch and E17.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable, comfy, on-ear recommendation. Maybe over-ear Last post on 5/9/13 at 6:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Sennheiser Amperiors? - Page 60
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Your experience is so far from mine, and others that I have spoken to, that I think there may be something wrong with yours. Not saying they were too tight, but they definitely weren't bouncing anywhere.
They're are in the UK. I was thinking of maybe finding some local guys or anyone of these companies http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3881975
Don't see why this should be a problem. Probably won't be cheap though. Also, I would make sure to disassemble them yourself.
I actually prefer the all-black look too and have been thinking about making the cups black somehow. However, do you think you have to go through the process of having them anodized again or could you just apply some sort of spray paint/finish? That's what I'm wondering since I'd think it'd be expensive to have them anodized. Plus they are already anodized. What do you think?
- Sennheiser Amperiors?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best drug-related album/CD or most "trippy" CD/album... 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 as Triple.Fi home alternative 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 4 minutes ago
- › imod overrated? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones that imitate full sized speakers? 9 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3