Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser Amperiors?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser Amperiors? - Page 13

post #181 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovex View Post

Apple store online now listing the silver's...blue to follow suit.


do you live in the us? because I cant find them online yet.

post #182 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post


do you live in the us? because I cant find them online yet.

 

you can only buy from 'In Store' from Apple.....  you cannot buy them online from the Apple store.

post #183 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul02 View Post

If you say so.

 

I do, I do.... my old AT ES7's beat them hands down in every department imho.

 

I should be able to test the ES10 - ESW9 & the Amperior's when I hit a Apple Store in the next few days... the one I buy will be the one that suits my ears best

post #184 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcee View Post

Finally got my hands on one of them smily_headphones1.gif

350x469px-LL-43beda85_photo.jpeg

Not too shabby. smily_headphones1.gif

What made you opt for silver?
post #185 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovex View Post


Not too shabby. smily_headphones1.gif
What made you opt for silver?

 

Wasn't a fan of blue because it's darker than I wanted it to be. Silver is also more universal with whatever that I will be wearing on a daily basis. It also stands out more IMO (purely personal reason!) L3000.gif

post #186 of 1019

 

I said the Mk.I and Mk.II are identical in the headphones themselves - which they are.

 

The graphs you posted are both of Mk.II models, you did not post a Mk.I graph.

 

I left Sennheiser in 2010, so I cannot say if they made any changes since then - but the differences could easily be sample differences or old vs. new. 

 

Only Sennheiser themselves can say if they made any changes recently.

post #187 of 1019

Just called up my local apple store here in america and the guy said he had no clue when they were getting them in stock but I should check first with the online store. Once they're available on the online store, they may be finally available locally.

 

I'm probably going to wait for the supposed drop date of may 25th (according to several online stores...that will supposedly no longer be receiving them on that date thanks to apple store exclusivity)before I call up the apple store again.

post #188 of 1019

So I ended up cancelling a pre-order I made for these from a HF vendor but what's the deal for those of you who pre-ordered a while ago?  Are you going to be stuck waiting?

post #189 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

 

I do, I do.... my old AT ES7's beat them hands down in every department imho.

 

I should be able to test the ES10 - ESW9 & the Amperior's when I hit a Apple Store in the next few days... the one I buy will be the one that suits my ears best

If I have the time I'll go audition it. However, comparing them with the Moda's is not possible since they are two very different set of headphones. For one, yours is a closed back, mine is an open back and so on. Well I'm glad you're happy with your ES7's nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Willett View Post

 

I said the Mk.I and Mk.II are identical in the headphones themselves - which they are.

 

The graphs you posted are both of Mk.II models, you did not post a Mk.I graph.

 

I left Sennheiser in 2010, so I cannot say if they made any changes since then - but the differences could easily be sample differences or old vs. new. 

 

Only Sennheiser themselves can say if they made any changes recently.

If only I was in the R&D Department then I could get some info :x

post #190 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul02 View Post

If I have the time I'll go audition it. However, comparing them with the Moda's is not possible since they are two very different set of headphones. For one, yours is a closed back, mine is an open back and so on. Well I'm glad you're happy with your ES7's nonetheless.

If only I was in the R&D Department then I could get some info :x


now you need too intern at the r&d department, go undercover and report back too us about everything.

post #191 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post


now you need too intern at the r&d department, go undercover and report back too us about everything.

LOL!!! No...

post #192 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul02 View Post

LOL!!! No...

come on, I could follow you around the entire time and make the "DA DA DA DA    DA DA DA DA" sound effect.

post #193 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post

come on, I could follow you around the entire time and make the "DA DA DA DA    DA DA DA DA" sound effect.

 

don't forget the 'shark's fin'.... best make it realistc beerchug.gif

post #194 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul02 View Post

If I have the time I'll go audition it. However, comparing them with the Moda's is not possible since they are two very different set of headphones. For one, yours is a closed back, mine is an open back and so on. Well I'm glad you're happy with your ES7's nonetheless.

 

my V-Moda M-80's were deffo a closed-back on-ear design... have they had a rapid design change for the UK?

post #195 of 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

 

my V-Moda M-80's were deffo a closed-back on-ear design... have they had a rapid design change for the UK?

Not entirely. Notice the V-Port allowing some leakage to produce a 3-D effect.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser Amperiors?