Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › The Official Horror game Thread!! Lets put those headphones to good use!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Horror game Thread!! Lets put those headphones to good use! - Page 24

post #346 of 354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

If anyone's interested Project Scissors is up https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playism/project-scissors-nightcry?ref=category

oh lawd

post #347 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post
 

oh lawd

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This is the clock tower to play the original snes version you can find the windows 95 version and play it on your streaming channel, I will subscribe if you give me your twitch!

post #348 of 354
Posted it in another thread, forgot to post it here (although there's a higher chance that people here already know about it :-P):

I5E9YfB.jpg
post #349 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Posted it in another thread, forgot to post it here (although there's a higher chance that people here already know about it :-P):
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I5E9YfB.jpg

 

Have to say it's an awesome stream and Guy is making it even better.

EDIT: Oh, and David Schaufele Best stream ever!


Edited by kova4a - 2/7/15 at 6:17pm
post #350 of 354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin vegas View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This is the clock tower to play the original snes version you can find the windows 95 version and play it on your streaming channel, I will subscribe if you give me your twitch!


Oh martin...I love you. www.twitch.tv/krodal I will keep you posted when I find it and when I play it. might have to get some jerry-rigging to make it work though.

unrelated to horror; I should be playing "life is strange" soon.


also, found it and getting it right meow. I have the worst web-cam right now but it might have to make due until my new one comes in the mail.
 


Edited by WhiteCrow - 2/7/15 at 9:50pm
post #351 of 354
Thread Starter 

Alright, playing clock tower Tuesday the tenth at 8:30 PM PST!

post #352 of 354

Amnesia Dark Descent blew me out. Of the three hours I played, I spent the majority of that minimised. I was on google trying to work stuff out, or get out of a room with beams and garbage across the door. OK it was easy when I worked out how, but I tried so many times before getting a walkthrough. I had to get just the right angle to get a connection to move the stuff. After that I got the first wall of goo, that you have to make a potion for. Enough is enough. I am not googling to work out how to make a potion. Muck about looking for the room to do it in. Maybe have to root for more ingredients. Waste of money and time. 

 

Alien: Isolation scared me.

post #353 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBow View Post
 

Amnesia Dark Descent blew me out. Of the three hours I played, I spent the majority of that minimised. I was on google trying to work stuff out, or get out of a room with beams and garbage across the door. OK it was easy when I worked out how, but I tried so many times before getting a walkthrough. I had to get just the right angle to get a connection to move the stuff. After that I got the first wall of goo, that you have to make a potion for. Enough is enough. I am not googling to work out how to make a potion. Muck about looking for the room to do it in. Maybe have to root for more ingredients. Waste of money and time. 

 

Alien: Isolation scared me.

 

I'm seeing a pattern here lol.

post #354 of 354
I recommend Corpse Party series (PSP/ PS Vita) to be added to the list smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › The Official Horror game Thread!! Lets put those headphones to good use!