Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 3/14/17 at 1:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
2359glenn | studio - Page 603post #9031 of 149413/11/14 at 6:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #9032 of 149413/11/14 at 6:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Neogeo333
I managed to track it down. Hope you insured it. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That's not a new Glenn OTL...the big power transformer makes it flip all sideways...not pretty...Richard's amp is safe and on it's way to it's "pre-destination"..takes months for stuff to make it to Yosemite...post #9033 of 149413/11/14 at 6:38pm
I'm not far away, I say Chinese wifes are also sweet and loving. Just make sure never to get on her bad side. Slept too many times in car.post #9034 of 149413/11/14 at 6:53pm
My Mom's Chinese...you're in trouble too...good luck...cheers!post #9035 of 149413/11/14 at 6:55pmpost #9036 of 149413/11/14 at 6:58pmpost #9037 of 149413/11/14 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
First things first - what's the best time of day for delivery... and I shall appear!post #9038 of 149413/11/14 at 9:14pmThread StarterQuote:
Could be nice... for those who drink beer. Since I don't, I'm a holdout for La Parisienne personally and gently filling my flute with bubbly. At any angle.post #9039 of 149413/12/14 at 12:58amQuote:
i know that is not easy.
for me is the same.post #9040 of 149413/12/14 at 1:36am
fyi: group buy 6SJ7WGT over ;)
Here a pair of bendix 6080wb that's ending soon. No bids yet. Price is more than ok
Problem with this pair is that one tube has steel rods (I think) and that tube's top structure is different. And they're from Italy. That's the reason I didn't buy it.
Edited by Ultrainferno - 3/12/14 at 2:02ampost #9041 of 149413/12/14 at 5:29pmpost #9042 of 149413/12/14 at 5:51pmpost #9043 of 149413/12/14 at 5:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by 2359glenn
The next amp to be shipped getting packedGlenn's Amp Box (Click to show)
Will be shipped tomorrow
SO: I ended up going to this place. It was really great. They serve only French wines and Champagne. The staff was speaking French. Bouche Pictures, and Bouche Bubbly and Wine Menu. It is only a couple of blocks down the street from where I live.post #9044 of 149413/12/14 at 6:10pmQuote:
Very nice Clayton, I want to be there now...
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Shure SE846 or Ultimate Ears UE11? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 5 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 6 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 7 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear