Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 602

post #9016 of 10311
Thread Starter 

:eek:

Hopefully, it's not a West coast bias... :D

post #9017 of 10311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Glenn, please remember to copy SO the tracking number for Richard's amp.

We will want to keep an eye on it during transport...just in case...:D 

Speaking of tracking, I wonder how Clayton SF found the experience @ Brenda's the other evening...

post #9018 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I'm simply offering burn-in services... who's got time for that? :evil:

Devious....Er...I mean Brilliant...um.....Why, that is so kind of you SO! That is what neighbors are for.....:ph34r:

post #9019 of 10311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

Devious....Er...I mean Brilliant...um.....Why, that is so kind of you SO! That is what neighbors are for.....:ph34r:

:wink: I want fellow members to be able to count on me...

post #9020 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Speaking of tracking, I wonder how Clayton SF found the experience @ Brenda's the other evening...

He went elsewhere so we're going to have to lure you up for a meal at Brenda's.

They only have one bubbly...rose...but it is French!

 

edit: just noticed K-Mok is back...thanks...makes my night!


Edited by parbaked - 3/10/14 at 7:28pm
post #9021 of 10311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 
 

He went elsewhere so we're going to have to lure you up for a meal at Brenda's.

They only have one bubbly...rose...but it is French!

 

edit: just noticed K-Mok is back...thanks...makes my night!

:wink_face: She's back by exclusive demand. I wonder if the Cabbie got in his ear "Oh, you don't wanna go there... my cousin has a joint just up the street!"

post #9022 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I wonder if the Cabbie got in his ear "Oh, you don't wanna go there... my cousin has a joint just up the street!"

I think CSF was entertaining and concerned about Benda's no reservation policy so he went somewhere he knows...

If we get you up here we'll go early...and stay late!

post #9023 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
 


You guys can't be trusted !!!!!!!

Hey...I resemble that remark...but those who know say SO can be 100% trusted...me thinks SO wants a 300B...or some serious monkey business for his HE-6...:veryevil: 


Edited by parbaked - 3/10/14 at 7:53pm
post #9024 of 10311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Hey...I resemble that remark...but those who know say SO can be 100% trusted...me thinks SO wants a 300B...or some serious monkey business for his HE-6...:veryevil: 

Considering I already named the Sansui G-22000 'Baby sinister'... Glenn's creation could inspire me anew! 

 

I want something so big, bad and dirty (Class A) the California PUC will be looking for me! :eek: :veryevil: :D 

post #9025 of 10311

So what does it take to wake you guys up???? 

Another Glenn AMP:beerchug:

post #9026 of 10311
Thread Starter 

:beerchug:

You getting to know us!

post #9027 of 10311

Amps, Cookies, Cake and Bubbly can do the trick. And women

post #9028 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Btw, I was asked to do a group buy for 6SJ7WGT RCA branded Tung Sol Meshplates. Let me know if anyone is interested, 9 more pairs available

 

 

 

Last call, 2 more pairs available

post #9029 of 10311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Amps, Cookies, Cake and Bubbly can do the trick. And women

 

And good beer.  That wakes me up real fast.

post #9030 of 10311
Got this a few months back and its as addictive as Glenn's amp.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio