Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 601

post #9001 of 10910

Glenn, usps is fine, that thread was a response to Silent One, nothing more. 

I ship exclusively by usps. thanks and please use the pobox

post #9002 of 10910

Glenn, please remember to copy SO the tracking number for Richard's amp.

We will want to keep an eye on it during transport...just in case...:D 

post #9003 of 10910
Thread Starter 

I'm simply offering burn-in services... who's got time for that? :evil:

post #9004 of 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Glenn, please remember to copy SO the tracking number for Richard's amp.

We will want to keep an eye on it during transport...just in case...:D 


You guys can't be trusted !!!!!!!

post #9005 of 10910
Thread Starter 

:eek:

Hopefully, it's not a West coast bias... :D

post #9006 of 10910
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Glenn, please remember to copy SO the tracking number for Richard's amp.

We will want to keep an eye on it during transport...just in case...:D 

Speaking of tracking, I wonder how Clayton SF found the experience @ Brenda's the other evening...

post #9007 of 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I'm simply offering burn-in services... who's got time for that? :evil:

Devious....Er...I mean Brilliant...um.....Why, that is so kind of you SO! That is what neighbors are for.....:ph34r:

post #9008 of 10910
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

Devious....Er...I mean Brilliant...um.....Why, that is so kind of you SO! That is what neighbors are for.....:ph34r:

:wink: I want fellow members to be able to count on me...

post #9009 of 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Speaking of tracking, I wonder how Clayton SF found the experience @ Brenda's the other evening...

He went elsewhere so we're going to have to lure you up for a meal at Brenda's.

They only have one bubbly...rose...but it is French!

 

edit: just noticed K-Mok is back...thanks...makes my night!


Edited by parbaked - 3/10/14 at 7:28pm
post #9010 of 10910
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 
 

He went elsewhere so we're going to have to lure you up for a meal at Brenda's.

They only have one bubbly...rose...but it is French!

 

edit: just noticed K-Mok is back...thanks...makes my night!

:wink_face: She's back by exclusive demand. I wonder if the Cabbie got in his ear "Oh, you don't wanna go there... my cousin has a joint just up the street!"

post #9011 of 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I wonder if the Cabbie got in his ear "Oh, you don't wanna go there... my cousin has a joint just up the street!"

I think CSF was entertaining and concerned about Benda's no reservation policy so he went somewhere he knows...

If we get you up here we'll go early...and stay late!

post #9012 of 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
 


You guys can't be trusted !!!!!!!

Hey...I resemble that remark...but those who know say SO can be 100% trusted...me thinks SO wants a 300B...or some serious monkey business for his HE-6...:veryevil: 


Edited by parbaked - 3/10/14 at 7:53pm
post #9013 of 10910
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Hey...I resemble that remark...but those who know say SO can be 100% trusted...me thinks SO wants a 300B...or some serious monkey business for his HE-6...:veryevil: 

Considering I already named the Sansui G-22000 'Baby sinister'... Glenn's creation could inspire me anew! 

 

I want something so big, bad and dirty (Class A) the California PUC will be looking for me! :eek: :veryevil: :D 

post #9014 of 10910

So what does it take to wake you guys up???? 

Another Glenn AMP:beerchug:

post #9015 of 10910
Thread Starter 

:beerchug:

You getting to know us!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio