Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 585

post #8761 of 10778

I mean, back to my 300B to listen to some more music :D

post #8762 of 10778
I have to get back to building amps before I head off to the supermarket with L
post #8763 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

 

I am still on SS Aldo, you are not alone.

 

 

I don't mind Steven, as long as it has a nice feminine sound to it.


Daryll has only solid state, one of last.

remember me the movie highlander:biggrin: there can be only one(me)

you has a lot of vecchie putt..., sorry old tubes

post #8764 of 10778
You guys have to find out what you are missing by using SS amplification !!!!
post #8765 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post

You guys have to find out what you are missing by using SS amplification !!!!


They don't know what they're missing!

 

post #8766 of 10778

Really nice picture Ultra...your 300B is even more stunning from that angle...cheers!

post #8767 of 10778
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Really nice picture Ultra...your 300B is even more stunning from that angle...cheers!

+1

 

Also, "2014" is the year Glenn will have us all Go Ultra Linear. :wink_face: 

 

 

Update: We may need to get him some elves. :normal_smile :

post #8768 of 10778

Glenn,

 

I would say again, that your 300B tube designs are some of the best efforts I have seen even thou I have yet to hear one.

Getting ready for show time at PS Audio. I am guessing it will be a full house.

post #8769 of 10778
Thread Starter 

Will be looking for your return, john57... enjoy!

post #8770 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
They don't know what they're missing!

 

Ultra. I'll have to arrange another visit to listen to your Glenn Amp 300B. Nice. Even the plant wants to get closer to Glenn's amp. ;) Unless it thinks the RK-60 with its adapter is another plant.

post #8771 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Ultra. I'll have to arrange another visit to listen to your Glenn Amp 300B. Nice. Even the plant wants to get closer to Glenn's amp. wink.gif Unless it thinks the RK-60 with its adapter is another plant.

You are welcome any time C!
post #8772 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 


Daryll has only solid state, one of last.

remember me the movie highlander:biggrin: there can be only one(me)

you has a lot of vecchie putt..., sorry old tubes

 

 

Remember you love tubes!!!!!

I am just a ragazzo cattivo........

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post

How are you getting in big trouble??
If you plan on getting in big trouble keep talking to Stavros and me!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Steven, Glenn is right the more you talk to us the worse it will get.............

It's like falling in quick sand

post #8773 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 


They don't know what they're missing!

 

 

 

Nice!!!!!!!!!

post #8774 of 10778

Hey Glenn, I dropped my 339 in the mail today.  You should have it Wednesday.  I know you're busy, so no worries on the time.  Even if you wanted to casually listen to it for awhile, feel free. I'd be curious about your impressions compared with your custom OTL.

post #8775 of 10778
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

Steven, Glenn is right the more you talk to us the worse it will get.............

It's like falling in quick sand

Steven you are doomed we really are a very bad influence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio