Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 582

post #8716 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post


Lol same here. Gotta save as much as I can. Ive been enjoying my Merc CLA250 alot though. I actually want to upgrade to the CLA 45 amg biggrin.gif

how is the snow treating your merc? Any close calls? Do you get nervous parking it up in town, knowing that you wont see it for a while? A friend of mine just bought a new car and he is so touchy parking it. Any time he sees an old lady with a shopping trolley he freaks! Its funny. 

post #8717 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

how is the snow treating your merc? Any close calls? Do you get nervous parking it up in town, knowing that you wont see it for a while? A friend of mine just bought a new car and he is so touchy parking it. Any time he sees an old lady with a shopping trolley he freaks! Its funny. 

I get so worked up and obsessive about stuff like this that I probably am done buying new cars after the one I got most recently.  I end up ruining it for myself. 

post #8718 of 9442

Happens all the time with new cars.  Even my family car the Odyssey when new I was very protective of it, couple of years later, dont care for it anymore.  My darling was a Infinity G35 then someone put a ring on my finger and pooff G35 gone.

post #8719 of 9442
LOL, I remember when I drive my G35 out the the lot, I drive it like I stole it. I like my car but I don't baby it anymore and I'm a valid whore...
post #8720 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

LOL, I remember when I drive my G35 out the the lot, I drive it like I stole it. I like my car but I don't baby it anymore and I'm a valid whore...

Sedan or coupe?  Mine was a coupe metallic blue, only 1 of 2 cars with that color in the whole of PR.  Thinking about it now makes me wanna trade her in for a G37:evil:

post #8721 of 9442
I got a G37x 6 months ago. Great car.
post #8722 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo333 View Post

Sedan or coupe?  Mine was a coupe metallic blue, only 1 of 2 cars with that color in the whole of PR.  Thinking about it now makes me wanna trade her in for a G37:evil:

First one was coupe, have the G35x now. The coupe was a two yrs lease.
post #8723 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by dminches View Post

I got a G37x 6 months ago. Great car.

Infiniti confuse the crap of me, all G37 are Q50 now.
post #8724 of 9442

If you adopt a dog you stop worrying about your car...it eventually becomes your dog's car!

My Cooper S is now called the WilmaBeast:

AppleMark

post #8725 of 9442

I love dogs, but getting two rotties inside a G35? no way.  Used to own a 4Runner 2003 just so I could take them to the vet.  Miss them so much.

post #8726 of 9442

18 inches of snow tonight so I had a chance to set up the new Turntable.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

VPI Scout 1.1 with a Dynavector 10X5 cartridge.....1st up on the playlist, Steely Dan Aja in 180 Gram Vinyl.......

post #8727 of 9442
Nice table, I need to take my P3 out of closet and the Marantz receiver too.
post #8728 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo333 View Post
Miss them so much.

Sorry about that...I know how you feel...

post #8729 of 9442
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

18 inches of snow tonight so I had a chance to set up the new Turntable...

 

VPI Scout 1.1 with a Dynavector 10X5 cartridge.....1st up on the playlist, Steely Dan Aja in 180 Gram Vinyl.......

thumbsup.gif

post #8730 of 9442
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

18 inches of snow tonight so I had a chance to set up the new Turntable....1st up on the playlist, Steely Dan Aja in 180 Gram Vinyl.......

That's only 10 grams per inch...you are good to go...enjoy...cheers!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio