Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 553

post #8281 of 10323

It looks like this could be a long war Richard!  Take the CSP2+ to the foxhole.....

post #8282 of 10323

Ha HA

 

No need for the missile

I found the 1000000 watt magnatron tube you guys are toast

After I get the dish I have to tie onto the 13200 volt primary lines to get enough power

 

When Stavros and George fly over in there helicopter one pulse from the radar we will have Souvlaki and Teriyaki beef left.

 

These guys don't know who they are messing with.


Edited by 2359glenn - 2/9/14 at 4:26pm
post #8283 of 10323
Really? Time to set our secret weapon out.

While the house is dark Stavros and I will get the horse and also Richard amp.
post #8284 of 10323

Now you made me bring out my secret wepon  L

 

She is a witch you know born on halloween. And she is already mad

at you guys for messing with her horse she is getting her broom ready.

post #8285 of 10323

Guys, Glenn sound really serious. I am not messing with radar waves or witches (except sandwiches)!

It might be smarter to steal a pizza oven and barter with Glenn and L using pizzas.

Then we can have as many amps as we want!

post #8286 of 10323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Macarons! Best coffee biscuit EVER made. Also eaten with bubbles.

thumbsup.gif

post #8287 of 10323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Guys, Glenn sound really serious. I am not messing with radar waves or witches (except sandwiches)!

It might be smarter to steal a pizza oven and barter with Glenn and L using pizzas.

Then we can have as many amps as we want!

 

I differ from the Euro cats in that :thumb: I only want to sneak the horse out to race... and bring her right back!

post #8288 of 10323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnadell View Post
 

You guys gotta give Glenn a break, he needs to finish my amp

Post of the day!

:beerchug:

post #8289 of 10323
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
 

I am looking through my tubes to find a magnetron tube for the intercept radar already found the thyrotron tube

for the modulator.

My neybor has an old X band dish that he is no longer using have to go get it after work tomorrow.

This will due 170000 watt pulsed radar you guys are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

We are not giving up that easy!!!!

You covered air space what about under ground?

George will bring some secret weapons with him, he just discovered them they'll sound amazing.............

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo333 View Post

Stavros do you know how to ride a horse?

 

I can just about manage a donkey.

George don't forget L can, we'll kidnap her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo333 View Post

Nice Stavros, it looks to have plenty of space we can kidnap a certain horse. The ransom going to start soon I see.

 

Plenty room.......

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

I differ from the Euro cats in that :thumb: I only want to sneak the horse out to race... and bring her right back!

 

 

You can race her as many times as you like after we get our amps.

post #8290 of 10323
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 


with this ship arrives in Lisbon and bring me an amplifier

 

This is a warrior ship only to get the amps out of the US mainland.

 

We then come with the Love Boat to Lisbon and the amps will be ready for  you to choose.

 

Does that mean you are giving up Solid State???????????????????

post #8291 of 10323

had a huge laugh today on this thread and just finished catching up Top Gear UK.  Love those three morons.

post #8292 of 10323

Great program, I have been watching it for years.

I have the DVD's given to me as presents.

post #8293 of 10323
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

 

This is a warrior ship only to get the amps out of the US mainland.

 

We then come with the Love Boat to Lisbon and the amps will be ready for  you to choose.

 

Does that mean you are giving up Solid State???????????????????

you´re tempter!!!

post #8294 of 10323

Then I'll send M with his slingshot to break all your tubes!

 

PS In case you convert I will keep you a quad Bendix 6080WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8295 of 10323
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

PS In case you convert I will keep you a quad Bendix 6080WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you´re tempter again.

but i will resist :deadhorse:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio