The OTL start sounding very nice now, the 3DG4 and 6080 start settling down. Did I ever mentioned how much I hate burn in period?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 3/14/17 at 1:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
2359glenn | studio - Page 517
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #7742 of 149291/24/14 at 6:30amQuote:
And it just keeps sounding better and better!!!post #7743 of 149291/24/14 at 6:32amThread StarterQuote:
If only we were neighbors...post #7744 of 149291/24/14 at 6:36ampost #7745 of 149291/24/14 at 6:48amThread StarterQuote:
My 9 hour session overnight is now in the books! The sun is trying to rise. And I shall go to bed shortly with amps and breakfast on my mind.post #7746 of 149291/24/14 at 6:59ampost #7747 of 149291/24/14 at 7:00amQuote:
Didn't you smell smoke when you first fired her back up?
Did it smell like Italian Beef drippings?post #7748 of 149291/24/14 at 7:22ampost #7749 of 149291/24/14 at 7:33ampost #7750 of 149291/24/14 at 7:53ampost #7751 of 149291/24/14 at 7:56ampost #7752 of 149291/24/14 at 8:24ampost #7753 of 149291/24/14 at 9:23am
Your fault, you made me jump the red lights showing me all the nice girls!
What was I supposed to do stop???????????Quote:
Please stop it..............I can smell pizza everywhere I go.....Quote:
Some sellers just stick the labels on, if you look carefully you can tell if it's original or not.post #7754 of 149291/24/14 at 10:41ampost #7755 of 149291/24/14 at 10:44am
Holy crap, rolled in the Brimar CV1988 during lunch. I never knew the HD800 can slam so hard and bass goes this deep. It is crazy synergy HD800 with Brimar CV1988 and GEC 6080. Can't wait til I roll the RCA 5U4G and GZ34/37.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 1 minute ago
- › New to Head-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Amps for Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Adam F5, Paradigm Shift A2, Vanatoo T1? 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 8 minutes ago
- › Prog rock 10 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear