Of course, SO will just have to sit on the roof and carry the tubes we buy there
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 517
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The United Electronics Company was based in Newark New Jersey and founded in 1934. It was one of the first manufacturers in the USA of transmitting power tubes. They became part of Ling Electronics in 1958. After this period they then bought valves from RCA, GE and Sylvania instead of producing the items in house. They also subcontracted valve manufacture to the Far East and had valves made for then in many locations across the world and marketed the valves under the United Electron brand.
Yes after 1958 United Electronics Company begin to outsource the manufacture of tubes. But with the pictures shown above the 596 tubes were manufactured in 1957 before United Electronics Company became part of Ling Electronics.
I would say tubes dated a couple of years later were most likely made by UE.
L it's a special 4 seater version, SO and another lucky person could sit at the back............
I don't mind at all being tasked with carrying the tubes. Provided, we're transporting plenty of Belgium and French delights! Thanks for the contributions everyone. Now it makes sense, rosgr63; john57, that both realities were correct and I was missing context of the latter piece printed.
SO you're most welcome.
Please be firm and make sure L is not drinking and driving and doesn't jump any red lights (like me.......)
PS I hope Glenn is not reading this..............
George yours is bigger and has a separate filament winding for the driver tube.
Your amp has a 4 amp winding just for the BL63
Pizza tonight at Pizza Hacker in Bernal Heights, 94110. A little heavy on the toppings, but this stuff is really good!
Top Shelf Margherita
Dry-Farmed Early Girl Tomato Sauce, Fresh House Stretched Mozzarella, Basil
You guys are killing me with pictures of good pizza
No good pizza in North Carolina maybe in Raleigh / Durham but I am not going to look for it.
Can someone explain to me why Teton is so expensive? It use the same tubes as my OTL.
They have to make money !!!!!!!
Yours has two output tubes and that amp uses one so witch is better?
Also supposably its a "fast" sounding OTL....so its another zana deux kinda amp... Not dynamic and warm like a glenn or silky smooth like a woo
And it just keeps sounding better and better!!!
If only we were neighbors...
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 39 seconds ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Hifiman HE-560 with balanced cable **Price Drop** 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › IFI Nano IDSD 5 minutes ago
- › Portable Setup <$600 for Grado-Head? 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)