Of course, SO will just have to sit on the roof and carry the tubes we buy there
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 517
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The United Electronics Company was based in Newark New Jersey and founded in 1934. It was one of the first manufacturers in the USA of transmitting power tubes. They became part of Ling Electronics in 1958. After this period they then bought valves from RCA, GE and Sylvania instead of producing the items in house. They also subcontracted valve manufacture to the Far East and had valves made for then in many locations across the world and marketed the valves under the United Electron brand.
Yes after 1958 United Electronics Company begin to outsource the manufacture of tubes. But with the pictures shown above the 596 tubes were manufactured in 1957 before United Electronics Company became part of Ling Electronics.
I would say tubes dated a couple of years later were most likely made by UE.
L it's a special 4 seater version, SO and another lucky person could sit at the back............
I don't mind at all being tasked with carrying the tubes. Provided, we're transporting plenty of Belgium and French delights! Thanks for the contributions everyone. Now it makes sense, rosgr63; john57, that both realities were correct and I was missing context of the latter piece printed.
SO you're most welcome.
Please be firm and make sure L is not drinking and driving and doesn't jump any red lights (like me.......)
PS I hope Glenn is not reading this..............
George yours is bigger and has a separate filament winding for the driver tube.
Your amp has a 4 amp winding just for the BL63
Pizza tonight at Pizza Hacker in Bernal Heights, 94110. A little heavy on the toppings, but this stuff is really good!
Top Shelf Margherita
Dry-Farmed Early Girl Tomato Sauce, Fresh House Stretched Mozzarella, Basil
You guys are killing me with pictures of good pizza
No good pizza in North Carolina maybe in Raleigh / Durham but I am not going to look for it.
Can someone explain to me why Teton is so expensive? It use the same tubes as my OTL.
They have to make money !!!!!!!
Yours has two output tubes and that amp uses one so witch is better?
Also supposably its a "fast" sounding OTL....so its another zana deux kinda amp... Not dynamic and warm like a glenn or silky smooth like a woo
And it just keeps sounding better and better!!!
If only we were neighbors...
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 49 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 1 minute ago
- › Need general bass/rig advice. 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › MHDT Labs Pagoda - Any owners out there? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)