Yes, my Glenn Amp OTL is also a preamp. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 463
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
This is my latest build It is for somebody in Morocco
It uses six 6BL7s for outputs or two or four 6AS7s or two 6336.
It won't be finished until I get back from visiting Stavros.
The amplifier looks fantastic! I am very thankful to Glenn for accepting to build me such an amplifier.
Also, many thanks to Stavros who has been pointing me to some very interesting 6SN7 tubes while waiting for the amp to be finished. So far, I have ordered a Sylvania 6SNGT VT231 and a Sylvania 6SN7W. I wonder how bad the tube addiction will be when I actually get the amp
Happy thanksgiving little girl. Hpw was you day DG? Did you have dinner yet? I am on break the family in the other room with my wife reading the Polar Express to my niece and daughters and inlaws.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 18 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › How To Disassemble Logitech Ultimate Ears 9000 Headphones - Battery... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Little dot MK III issues 8 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)