Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 448

post #6706 of 11534

nice

post #6707 of 11534

Stavros, congrats on Greece qualifying! :D

post #6708 of 11534
Thread Starter 

Speaking of countries, I'm attending the 3-Day Los Angeles Grand Prix @ the Velo Sports Center this weekend!

 

  • USA
  • Mexico
  • Canada
  • France
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Chile
  • South Africa
  • Suriname
  • Venezuela
  • Slovakia
  • Columbia
post #6709 of 11534
Will you be following the Ghent competition as well?
post #6710 of 11534
Thread Starter 

Will the weather be warm in 131 days?

:popcorn:

post #6711 of 11534
Not here.
post #6712 of 11534
Thread Starter 

I read earlier this year that race was shortened due to bad weather and snow...

post #6713 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Speaking of countries, I'm attending the 3-Day Los Angeles Grand Prix @ the Velo Sports Center this weekend!

 

  • USA
  • Mexico
  • Canada
  • France
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Chile
  • South Africa
  • Suriname
  • Venezuela
  • Slovakia
  • Columbia

 

Not this weekend, gotta miss this one!  Hopefully, UCI World will come back to the Carson velodrome again soon.  Always exciting to see 40+ mph cycling.   

post #6714 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post


Save one for me.

sure!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

I got them someplace in Europe, don't worry

 

:blink:


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/19/13 at 5:57pm
post #6715 of 11534

Ultra is Uber connected...

post #6716 of 11534
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sko0byDoo View Post
 

 

Not this weekend, gotta miss this one!  Hopefully, UCI World will come back to the Carson velodrome again soon.  Always exciting to see 40+ mph cycling.   

 

I'm at the track a time or two a week and see a lot the riders train. I'm saving up for new pedals so I can resume training on the boards myself. Two months ago I accidentally stripped my pedals during installation - went in crooked. :mad: 

post #6717 of 11534

UberUltra :D

post #6718 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

UberUltra :D

L, we have just re-named you....:D

post #6719 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

I'm at the track a time or two a week and see a lot the riders train. I'm saving up for new pedals so I can resume training on the boards myself. Two months ago I accidentally stripped my pedals during installation - went in crooked. :mad: 

 

Ouch, hope it's nothing major to fix/heal.  I'm a roadie, but always enjoy watching track... 

post #6720 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Stavros, congrats on Greece qualifying! :D

 

Thanks Ultra

Are we in the same group?

I hope not!!!!!!!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

L, we have just re-named you....:D

 

So is it Uber-Ultra-Heaven now?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio